83 kilos in pounds
[Business] - Two New Yorkers tried to leave Brazil with 77 pounds of gold in their luggage
2023.04.01 13:32 AutoNewsAdmin [Business] - Two New Yorkers tried to leave Brazil with 77 pounds of gold in their luggage
2023.04.01 13:27 newmusicrls Beatport Top 100 Downloads April 2023
https://minimalfreaks.co/2023/04/beatport-top-100-downloads-april-2023/ 100 TRACKS:
- Four Tet, Skrillex, Fred again.. – Baby again.. (Original Mix) 05:20 127bpm G
- GENESI (ITA) – Everything You Have Done (Meduza Edit Extended) 05:39 125bpm Gm
- Westend, Noizu, No/Me – Push To Start (feat. No/Me) (Original Mix) 05:31 128bpm Ebm
- MK, Dom Dolla – Rhyme Dust (Extended) 05:30 128bpm G
- Audio Bullys, Michael Bibi, KinAhau – Different Side (Original Mix) 05:32 128bpm C
- John Summit, Hayla – Where You Are (Extended Mix) 05:10 126bpm Am
- Jimi Jules – My City’s On Fire (Anyma & Cassian Extended Remix) (Original Mix) 05:12 126bpm B
- Joshwa – Bass Go Boom (Original Mix) 06:28 129bpm Am
- Future, Swedish House Mafia, Fred again.. – Turn On The Lights again.. (feat. Future) [Anyma Remix] (Extended) 05:01 126bpm Gbm
- Anyma (ofc) – Explore Your Future (Extended Version) 05:09 124bpm E
- Jamie Jones – Lose My Mind (Extended Mix) 07:00 124bpm Eb
- Larse – A Part Of (Riva Starr Extended Saturn Mix) 05:47 126bpm Dm
- Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding – Miracle (Original Mix) 04:55 143bpm Dbm
- Bart Skils – Roll the Dice (Original Mix) 06:08 132bpm F
- Chris Avantgarde, Anyma (ofc) – Eternity (Extended Mix) 05:20 125bpm Cm
- Andrew Meller – Born Slippy (Luca Morris Extended Remix) 06:40 130bpm Gb
- Adriatique, Eynka – Beyond Us (Hatshepsut Extended Version) 05:23 126bpm Fm
- Joshwa – Magalenha (Extended Mix) 06:30 128bpm Am
- Claptone – Euphoria (Extended Mix) 05:24 125bpm Am
- Enrico Sangiuliano, Charlotte de Witte – Reflection (Original Mix) 06:46 134bpm Em
- Vintage Culture, Meca, Bhaskar, The Vic – Tina (Extended) 05:34 128bpm F
- Green Velvet, Chris Lake – Deceiver (VIP) (Extended Mix) 06:28 124bpm Em
- Solar State, Dualities – Crazy In Love feat. Gia Koka (Extended Mix) 03:31 127bpm D min
- Adam Port, Monolink – Point Of No Return (Extended Mix) 06:34 122bpm Am
- Joshwa – Supersonic (Original Mix) 06:35 129bpm A
- Fideles, CamelPhat, Be No Rain – Night After Night (CamelPhat Remix) 06:58 124bpm A
- Mau P – Gimme That Bounce (Original Mix) 05:21 126bpm Eb
- Layo & Bushwacka!, Paul Woolford – Love Story (vs Finally) (Paul Woolford 2023 Extended Remix) 05:41 132bpm Am
- Toxinate – Nope (Original Mix) 03:43 88bpm Em
- ACRAZE – Take Me Away (Extended Mix) 05:22 126bpm Ab
- Stereo Express – Rise Of The 2nd Sun (Original Mix) 07:06 124bpm C
- David Guetta, Coi Leray – Players (David Guetta Remix – Extended) 04:09 125bpm Ab
- Space 92 – Gravity (Original Mix) 06:05 132bpm G
- Anyma (ofc) – The Answer (Extended Version) 06:27 125bpm Gm
- El Chuape, Hugel, Ryan Arnold – Pa Lante (Extended Mix) 04:21 126bpm Am
- Odd Mob – LEFT TO RIGHT (Subsonic Remix) 04:05 87bpm F
- Mr. Oizo, Skrillex, Missy Elliott – RATATA (Original Mix) 02:06 124bpm D
- Polina, A’studio – SOS feat. Polina (Skylark Remix – Nic Fanciulli Extended Edit) 06:40 125bpm F
- Volen Sentir, Makebo – Alchemist (Original Mix) 08:35 123bpm C
- ANOTR, Abel Balder – Relax My Eyes (Original Mix) 06:36 132bpm Bbm
- Block & Crown, Lissat – Gimme A Bloody Mary (Original Mix) 05:24 125bpm Dbm
- Bruno Furlan – Bongoloco (Original Mix) 04:48 128bpm Gbm
- Kim English, Schak – Moving All Around (Jumpin’) (John Summit Remix) 05:33 128bpm Bbm
- Mha Iri – Never Go Back to Sleep (Original Mix) 05:50 135bpm Cm
- Eats Everything, Shezar – Get Up (Extended Mix) 06:36 127bpm F
- Turno – Killer (Original Mix) 03:40 88bpm Gbm
- Pickle – Crank That (Extended Mix) 04:40 130bpm C
- Argy, Goom Gum – Pantheon (Extended Mix) 06:22 120bpm D
- Latmun – Just Play (Original Mix) 05:44 129bpm G
- Todd Edwards, MANT – Provenance (Original Mix) 06:41 128bpm Dbm
- DJ Zinc – Super Sharp Shooter (T>I & D*Minds ‘Run In The Jungle’ Remix) 04:02 88bpm Abm
- Creeds – Push Up (Original Mix) 04:00 160bpm G
- Eli & Fur, Meduza – Pegasus (Extended Mix) 06:06 125bpm Cm
- Wax Motif, Riordan – La Samba (Original Mix) 04:27 130bpm Gm
- Nfasis, Hugel – Como Shakira (Extended Mix) 04:53 125bpm C
- Jerome Robins, Sinner & James – You’re Not Alone (Sinner & James Remix) 06:09 130bpm Gm
- Supermode, 1991 – Tell Me Why (1991 Remix) 04:04 87bpm Cm
- Denney – Lies (Gorge & Nick Curly Extended Remix) 06:10 125bpm Am
- Supermode – Tell Me Why (MEDUZA Extended Remix) 08:28 126bpm B
- David Guetta, MARTEN HØRGER – The Freaks (Extended Mix) 06:09 125bpm Em
- Nari, Steve Tosi – Stayin’ Da Club (Original Mix) 04:39 121bpm Fm
- D.O.D – Set Me Free (Extended Mix) 04:41 130bpm B
- Dateless – Geekin (Original Mix) 07:04 128bpm Gm
- Joyhauser – Wasted (Original Mix) 06:05 69bpm Am
- Layton Giordani – Life Moves Fast (Original Mix) 06:27 130bpm G
- Basstripper – Ricochet (Original Mix) 03:45 88bpm Am
- HI-LO – PURA VIDA (Wehbba Remix) 05:31 135bpm Gm
- Low Steppa – The Feeling (Original Mix) 06:52 126bpm Bb
- Oscar Barila – Miles (Original Mix) 05:04 125bpm Cm
- Bootie Brown, Tame Impala, Gorillaz – New Gold (feat. Tame Impala and Bootie Brown) (Dom Dolla Remix Extended) 06:03 127bpm Em
- Gorgon City – Voodoo (Extended Mix) 06:16 129bpm Bm
- Kevin McKay, Pupa Nas T, Denise Belfon – Work (Extended Mix) 05:48 128bpm Ebm
- Sota – Wait For Me (Original Mix) 03:07 87bpm Gbm
- Volac – Energy (Extended Mix) 05:04 127bpm A
- Dombresky – IRLY (I Really Love You) (Extended Mix) 05:23 127bpm Cm
- Martin Ikin – Oscill8 (Extended Mix) 05:16 128bpm Gb
- Darmon, Eran Hersh, BLOND:ISH, Madonna – Sorry (with Madonna) (Original Mix) 02:41 124bpm C
- Robbie Doherty – It’s My Beat (Extended Mix) 06:33 130bpm Ebm
- Yotto, Something Good – Rhythm (Of The Night) (Extended Mix) 06:36 122bpm Fm
- Benny Page, Dope Ammo, Cat Mctigue – I Need Your Loving (Bladerunner Remix) 05:36 88bpm Dbm
- TC – Tap Ho (Formula Remix) 04:18 90bpm Gb
- Eden Shalev – Papi (Bhabi) (Original Mix) 05:46 119bpm Cm
- TECH IT DEEP – Maria Maria (Extended Mix) 06:09 128bpm Dm
- Volen Sentir, Makebo – Into The Stars (Original Mix) 07:00 120bpm G
- Hannah Laing – Get Busy (Extended) 05:57 140bpm Gb
- Ryan Nichols – Insane (Extended Mix) 05:27 127bpm G
- Sub Focus, ACO – Vibration (One More Time) (Original Mix) 04:02 87bpm Cm
- Josh Wink – Higher State Of Consciousness (Damian Lazarus Re Shape) 06:12 124bpm G
- Space 92 – Cooper (Original Mix) 05:56 132bpm Ab
- Kevin de Vries – Pegasus (Original Mix) 06:52 125bpm Gm
- Yet More – Erotic Trip (Original Mix) 05:32 124bpm Em
- Jamek Ortega, JUNO (DE) – Ojos Verdes (Original Mix) 05:27 121bpm Cm
- Kanine – Take Me Up (Original Mix) 03:35 87bpm Bbm
- Ragie Ban – My Bank (Original Mix) 06:16 128bpm Gbm
- The Blessed Madonna, Fred again.. – Marea (we’ve lost dancing) (Original Mix) 04:45 123bpm Fm
- Lil Wayne, SIDEPIECE – A Milli (SIDEPIECE Extended Mix) 03:30 128bpm Ab
- Mau P – Drugs From Amsterdam (Original Mix) 05:23 125bpm Eb
- Paluma – Rapture (Kevin McKay Extended ViP) 06:07 126bpm Bbm
- Borai & Denham Audio – Make Me (Extended) 04:59 130bpm Bbm
- Francis Mercier, Idd Aziz, Nitefreak – Kamili (Extended) 06:26 120bpm Am
DOWNLOAD NiTROFLARE / FileCat SIZE 1.26GB
submitted by newmusicrls
to HypeTracks [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:27 ApprehensiveAd9750 Before 0.1sec
2023.04.01 13:26 Forsaken-Garlic4818 money diary: I‘m 28, live in Boston, make roughly $70k as a 👩🏼🏫 and everyone is ragey at work this week! (emoji-style baby)
part 1: net worth
positive net worth
|category ||#shesworthsomething |
|💹 15,700 ||Roth IRA, not much but it’s honest work. I wasn’t able to contribute last year but sent $1400 this month. Don’t think I will max this year but will do what I can. |
|📱 1,400 ||457, not even sure why I contribute to this ($50/paycheck) |
|📈 25,100 ||Pension – cash value not super relevant here. 11% mandated contribution |
|💰 7,100 ||checking |
|🤑 3,000 ||HYSA @ 4.25% |
|➕ 52,300 ||we keep it positive around here |
|category ||oops, she’s in debt again |
|💷 -45,203 ||Private student loan @ 4.79%, paid biweekly but sending extra $ |
|💸 -72,957 ||Undergrad Stafford + grad @ 5.2%. halfway done with PSLF! |
|➖ 118,160 ||😬 (but it looks worse on paper!) |
NET WORTH: -45,672.46 part 2: income
|category ||ah, but what about the house? |
|🏡 362,000 ||Purchase price, spring 2022, ginormous (income-restricted) condo |
|💸 -317,026.81 ||Mortgage #1 balance @ 2.75% |
|♊ -23,431.95 ||Mortgage #2 balance @ 0%, down-payment assistance paid in full at end of mortgage or resale |
|➕ 21,541.24 ||Equity including both mortgages, since not including #2 feels disingenuous |
Nothing exciting here as a public school teacher. My salary is fixed and the entire internet can figure out exactly how much I make. Next year I will apply to be a new teacher mentor to move over a lane (6% raise while I do the job). We won a great raise in our last contract so we can finally be paid almost as much as everyone around us!
This is my 5th year teaching but am on step 6 of 11 due to a full year internship. read my paycheck and weep
pay schedule: 24 paychecks a year (NOT 26), biweekly Fridays with the exception of holidays and the final day of school, where you receive paychecks 22, 23, 24 and are expected to make that last late June through early September
each paycheck is different, so let’s do paycheck #1
|💹 2,935.83 ||gross |
|💊 -37.14 ||medicare (but not SS) |
|👩🏼⚕️ -325.65 ||PPO, I get sick often and in unexpected places |
|🦷 -42.97 ||dental |
|👓 -5.91 ||vision |
|📱 -50 ||457 contribution |
|🚕 -184.19 ||federal withholding |
|🚖 -114.32 ||state withholding |
|📈 -322.94 ||pension withholding |
|➕ 1,852.71 ||behold, how little of my take home I get to actually enjoy |
Now paycheck #2
|💹 2,935.83 ||gross |
|💊 -48.01 ||medicare (but not SS) |
|📱 -50 ||457 contribution |
|🚕 -323.86 ||federal withholding |
|🚖 -151.79 ||state withholding |
|📈 -322.94 ||pension withholding |
|💪🏼 -87 ||union power, baby |
|➕ 1,952.23 ||Also known at work as “the good paycheck” |
For those keeping track at home, my monthly gross is typically 5,871.66 and my net is typically 3,804.94
part 3: please enjoy my emoji'd YNAB categories
- If we have 3 paychecks in a month: enjoy the big fat no medical or union deduction!
- …unless it’s April onwards, when they deduct health insurance from EVERY paycheck to cover your summer months (we call it double deduction season)
- in December we get a premium holiday (1/2 medical deduction)
- I also run an outdoors club at work, which I am paid $35/hr when I run the club and additional pay for certain trips (last month I was paid $375 alone for our annual weekend overnight before vacation). This can be wildly inconsistent but let’s just say I have an extra $100-150 to play with each month.
|category 💲 ||PAY DEM BILLZ |
|🏡 1343.38 ||Putting the PIT in mortgage…or something like that. The other I is paid separately |
|⛲ 167 ||HOA |
|🔐 68.16 ||Was not required to have insurance at closing. Don’t be stupid like me. |
|🎓 0 ||fed loans, thanks Grandpa Joe. I think this will be about $250/m when it starts up again. PSLF date late 2028 |
|⛽ 31 ||YNAB tells me this is my average since moving to my house. Grateful to have big windows and a “put a sweater on” childhood upbringing – touched the heat twice this year |
|🔌 50 ||Averaged to include spicy hot summer months (it was 34 this month) |
|💻 39.95 ||interwebs |
|🏫 412.92 ||Private loan, paid biweekly (so if it’s a rare 3 payment month it’s more). The minimum monthly payment is something like $316, but I’m sending an extra $50 to get some benefit from the power of compound interest. 4.79% is not a make or break rate. Payoff 2034 but hope this can happen sooner. |
|📰 12.50 ||NYT Academic rate |
|🚊 90 ||Monthly pass |
|🍿 15.99 ||Somebody needs to pay the HBO Max |
|➖ 2234.43 ||Assigned this month |
|category 💲 ||important semi-regular expenses |
|🎁 20 ||Averaged gifts and donations, we have a special scholarship at work |
|⛲ 167 ||HOA |
|👗 0 ||I haven’t bought new clothes in a while and it’s starting to show. |
|🤸🏼♀️ 85 ||trampoline class |
|👩🏼⚕️ 60 ||YNAB tells me my average is 60/mo, but this is overinflated due to an MRI in November that I will only have to do once more time. I’m usually at the urgent care or a specialist doctor 1x/month (this month: a UTI), so it’s more like 30 |
|🪑 40 ||Hard to quantify. Since I moved in, I had a free couch moved ($200), bought a very nice TV ($750), a vacuum ($250), filters for vacuum ($30), and the world’s nicest washer ($1900). So YNAB is telling me a horrifying $400/mo, but let’s call it 40 going forward |
|🌷 0 ||I was a good urban balcony gardener, but no balcony. Waiting for a community garden spot, hopefully next year |
|🍉 250 ||Includes booze and small household things (TP, paper towels, dish soap) |
|🥾 30 ||Am avid hiker and rollerblader. Averaged cost of trip incidentals like carpool or snacks, admission to roller rink |
|💊 55 ||3 lifesaving medicines (25/mo + 10/mo + 30 as needed) + 10 for whatever medicine needed for illness of the month (10 for antibiotics this month). Every year I get a new epi-pen for 10 or 30. This month was more like 85 because my pharmacy accidentally sent me a med I have plenty of. |
|➖ 500 ||rough guesstimate |
|monthly 💲 ||annual 💲 ||annual expenses (save early, save often) |
|🤑 3.95 ||🕛47.33 ||Splitting YNAB with a friend on the new family plan |
|💇🏼♀️ 22.50 ||🕛 270 ||2x curly haircuts a year (cut + tip) |
|🩰 127.78 ||🕛 1150 ||Pair of opening weekend orchestra tickets + donor perks + volunteer dues |
|🌴 55 ||🕛 650 ||My part of family vacation with parents |
|🕶 33.33 ||🕛 400 ||Annual eye visit (exam + contact fitting + 12 months contacts) |
|📦 11.59 ||🕛 139 ||prime shipping, no car in a store desert + my mom likes videos |
|🎄 50 ||🕛 600 ||I love Christmas |
|💸 ? ||🕛 6500 ||Roth IRA, we’re getting aspirational. I sent $1400 this month because it was a 3 paycheck month. Going to try to max and see how far I get. |
|🦷 86.35 ||🕛 2250 ||Saving ½ of estimated costs for Invisalign – never had braces as a kid and now my teeth are pretty bad. Hoping to start May 2024. There is unfortunately no savings for paying everything upfront so I’m saving ½ now and expecting a monthly payment around 150/mo during the treatment. |
|➖390.50 ||🕛 4,686 ||Ignoring the Roth IRA |
|category 💲 ||very big savings |
|🌆 428.57 ||3k goal by August 2023 (current balance: 850), “No August pay” – we don’t get paid in August and the first week of September so setting aside money specifically for this without feeling guilty for draining my emergency fund |
|🕐 300 ||(181.82 since I’m ahead) Homeowner’s 1% Warchest, it’s exactly what it sounds like. For any and all home expenses (things breaking or projects). Current balance: 2k |
|🛑 140.91 ||Building back EF, goal is 3k by December 2023 (current balance: 1.7k). I know this is low but my job is hilariously stable. I will try to add another month in 2024. |
|category 💲 ||fun money! |
|💻 50 ||Laptop replacement, just chucking money in there. I’d like to buy a Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5i since I love the 2 in 1 form factor. Currently have 100/600 |
|🚝 70 (paused) ||Travel fund contribution, but full at 350. BFF getting married in VT in August so hoping to turn it into a girl’s weekend with another BFF |
|🎮 65 (paused) ||General video game fund – keep it topped up at 65 in case a new game drops OR if multiple games go on sale. I try to only buy games on deep sale |
|🎮 12.99 ||Final Fantasy XIV sub, I’ll retire someday |
|👯♀️ 50 ||Anything with friends, including eating out with them. usually 100 in the summer |
|🍦 30 ||“eating out” aka solo treats for myself (breakfast at dunks, small treats) |
|🎊 10 ||events happening that we want to go to not already covered, averaged. |
|➖ 202.99 ||Not including travel and video games since that’s topped up |
If you add up the categories, I’m in the red and I’m well aware of it – not for much longer though, as I’m saving really aggressively. 😊 part 4: el diario
Day 1 – Saturday
🌅 gotta get dad to the ballet! 4.80 total: 30.80
👯♀️ brunch with daddy-o before the ballet, I provide the tickets but he pays for brunch. his wallet is hurting because he only just got paid at his new job, so I kick in 20
👀 because brunch is attached to a swanky hotel and it’s PAX east wknd. 0 for free entertainment
🥤 my father requests a water bottle before the show. 6
🩰 don q, my 3rd time and dad’s 1st. Very good, but very long. 0 because these are volunteer comps
🚊 & 👋🏼
🧼 the casita before the week starts
Day 2 – Sunday
💤 lazy Sunday morning (dw, I’m still up at 6). Read the NYT cover to cover then play 🎮 Total: 79.67
🚊 meeting a friend of a friend to help her do taxes but I’m early
📖 it’s gorgeous out so I photosynthesize in the BPL courtyard with my book club book
⛔ the wifi is too slow for us to do taxes so we pack up and 🚶🏼♀️ down newbury st until we settle at trident
👯♀️ I supervise her taxes, and eat a late lunch (grilled cheese w/ avo and tomato). 22.15
🍉 make the mistake of dragging this poor girl with me to the postage stamp sized TJ’s. and it’s 5:15. one does not shop here so much as get in line at the beginning & pick what you want as you go. a tall person fetches me frozen arepas. I come in right on budget so I’m pleased. 57.52
👋🏼 & 🚊 home to plan my week and decompress with 🎮 and 📖
Day 3 – Monday
🌅 it’s just before 6 and birds are happy, but now I am taking the 🚍 to work Total: 0
🌉 stuck on the bus with my BOSS because a 🚢 is passing through the drawbridge. at least we can now fill out 90 second walk from the bus to dunks with acceptable new england small talk subjects (weather, transit, and sports) before she dips to get coffee
😡 the youth, because tomorrow & wednesday are standardized testing. sorry kids, I don’t make the schedule!
🙏🏼 “my plan is to read the questions carefully and ask God to help me know” – A+ testing strategy
✌🏼 2:30 and on my way home
🤸🏼♀️ take the 🚊 to go to bounce (0, see monthly expenses) and catch up with bounce buddy M.
🚶🏼♀️ walk with M. to the 🚊, go home for 🍜, 🚿, 📖, 🎮
Day 4 – Tuesday
🌅 hello, happy birds as I walk to the 🚍 total: 68.16
🔥 the computers are not charged for testing. teenagers have been divested of all electronics and are not allowed to talk to each other. mayhem approaching in 3 … 2 … 1 …
🤬 nonstatus (male) colleague uses a work group text thread to refer to an unknown female colleague as the b-word. mayhem continues
❓ 2 hour (!) meeting after work due to snow day cancellations. male colleague doubles down on his comment before storming out. brain is mush
🚍 I remember nothing
🔐 as I am politely informed by my e-mail 68.16
👩🏼🍳 white bean & tomato stew & watch abbott elementary because it’s cathartic
🗣📕 ballet book club on zoom! we just finished a book about martha graham so we talk about it (I’m hosting next time about james whiteside)
Day 5 – Wednesday
🌅 please go away, very loud mourning dove Total: 25.99
🍎 computers are charged, the youth are not. Mr. Insult has decided not to come to work today (probably for the best?)
🤬 is there something in the water?! another nonstatus teacher informs me that two of my students are talking to each other in the hallway and are not following her instructions which tbh is a day that ends in Y. important context: her instruction is in English and they only understand Spanish. I send them back to their testing rooms and she says, “when students ignore me and continue to speak in a language they know I don’t understand, they are being assholes” UM! GOODBYE!!!
😡 before I say something I regret I turn heel and inform my boss of this interaction. she takes a breath and thanks me for letting her know
😤 this is me taking a calming inhale / exhale before returning to staring at children
🏹 when I am proctoring (read: not allowed to read, grade, do work, browse the interweb), I like to imagine how the hunger games would go down if these kids were in it. the odds are in this room’s favor overall.
👩🏼🏫 these miserable youth are forced into a half day of classes, so we conference about grades and I let them have some free time
🏕 run weekly outdoors club for the youth. one student informs me a teacher refuses to sign a permission slip & doesn’t know why. make mental note to find this person and politely inquire. students make a great poster of images from our last trip and practice map skills
✌🏼 at 3:30 to get the 🚂 to then get on the 🚊 to go to 🤸🏼♀️ … it sounds awful but it all goes pleasantly smoothly, especially given how the T has been. class is great, lots of one-legged kicking on the trampoline. this is my 2nd week in a row of going from 2x class a week to 3x and it’s a tough adjustment. 0
🚶🏼♀️ to the 🚊 with M., who can’t make it to class on Friday – sad!
💊 the medicine I didn’t ask for but keeps coming has arrived. Note to self to call pharmacy and ask them to stop, but says 0 refills. Not a total waste because I KNOW I will get bronchitis again & need this. 10
🍿 paid for to keep my mother happy 15.99
🍴 eat leftover stew and 📞 my mother and best friend T. to debrief this very strange day
🎮 and 📖 before bed
Day 6 – Thursday
🌅 ahoy! Run into coworker D. on the 🚍 who gets coffee at dunks. I am feeling weak and acquire some 🥑🍞 3.69 total: 43.64
🤝🏼 find this teacher who refuses to sign permission slip (who is also new). his reasons are very valid and we agree on conditions the student needs to fulfill to attend trip. hooray, adults being civil!
🤬 that’s it, something is in the water. two best friends in 3rd hour begin a heated verbal altercation about … a girl? in the middle of my class?? One kid takes off so I call security to let them know he would benefit from a check-in. the other student begins texting threats to his buddy and goes off on me when I tell him to stop. what is happening?!
👼🏼 boy returns with security at end of class, so I walk him to dean to process. 35 minutes later dean says everything is gucci and no more problems. hormones, man.
✌🏼 please get me out of here
💻 bill is paid 39.95
👵🏼 our weekly call (she is my only grandparent and is not doing well)
👨🏼 weekly call with father, who still likes his new job
🍜 leftover stew and Mandalorian with my 👩🏼 (we live text each other). finally, a good space battle!
🎮 and 📖 to decompress along with a long hot 🚿
Day 7 – Friday
🌅 I don’t think I can do this today. Total: 1,524.35
🧘🏼♀️ It has been such a frustrating week (there was another incident that happened that I can’t even reference due to state law/FERPA) that was incredibly traumatic and draining.
📱 to best friend T. and work friend R. to ask what they would do. Both endorse me taking a day off after this wild week.
🎮 and 📖 along with some stretching. 📞 with best friend E. to catch up on her wedding prep and life
🤑 payday! Good paycheck since it’s the 3rd of the month, but it might be missing hours from club. I won’t know until I see my paystub on Monday. +2,183.48 (+50 to 457, +322.94 to pension)
💸 ah, but it’s also the 31st. easy come, easy go 🏡 (1343.38) and ⛲ (167)
🚊 to 🤸🏼♀️ to a really 🔥 class. Learn the name of the girl next to me on Fridays who also brings her inhaler and it turns out we’re both teachers!
🍦 take a nice mozzarella sandwich home from tatte 13.97
🚊, 🍴, 🚿, 📖, 🎮
- food & drank: 65.81
- entertainment: 15.99
- home & health: 10
- clothes & beauty: 0
- transport: 4.80
- other: 1,618.49 (how I would class my house expenses)
typical week money-wise in terms of reflecting my non-house spending – I’m saving really aggressively right now and don’t have a lot of money for discretionary spending. Even if I did, I’m very much a homebody during the work week. My job is probably more stressful than most as a baseline but this week was truly unbelievably bad. Still, looking through the week and taking time to step back I realize just how quality my support network is and for that I'm very grateful.
submitted by Forsaken-Garlic4818
to MoneyDiariesACTIVE [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:26 Backoverf gets her pussy pounded by jocks in the gym
2023.04.01 13:23 jordan8510s Lmao I think the base model is learning from DAN. Wtf is this (excuse my failed attempt at spelling double entendre
2023.04.01 13:21 RED_devil025 First 100% (only my 2nd event)
2023.04.01 13:20 TBS-Lolboosted [H] Sea of Thieves XBOX/PC EU, Priced Humble and Fanatical leftovers [W] Paypal, TF2, offers and wishlist
I got some leftover game keys from bundles, Paypal fees are for the buyer (NA region 5,4%+€0,35). I value everything in € euro's! I'm also accepting trades (no Amazon prime offers please), TF2 keys and prices are always negotiable. SGS rep
10+ confirmed trades
- 8X Sea of Thieves Standard Edition XBOX/PC EU
- 112 OPERATOR €1,5
- 112 Operator
- 2x Call of the sea €1
- 2x Gamedec €1
- 2x I am fish €1
- 2x Phoenix point: year one edition €1,5
- 2x Pumpkin jack €1
- 2x Siege survival €1
- 2x Superhot: mind control delete €1
- 911 Operator €1
- ADOM €0,5
- AER Memories of Old €0,5
- AMNESIA: REBIRTH €1
- Ageless 2x €0,5
- Amnesia: Rebirth €1
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs €2
- As far as the eye €0,5
- Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 7 €0,50
- Atom rpg trudograd €1
- BEFORE WE LEAVE €1
- BETWEEN THE STARS €1
- BLACK FUTURE '88 €0,5
- Banners of ruin €1
- Bee Simulator €2
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the night €6
- Book of Demons €1
- Boreal Blade 2x €0,5
- Broken Age €0,50
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons €0,50
- CALICO €0,50
- Cepheus protocol €0,50
- Chaos on Deponia €0,50
- Chris Sawyer's Locomotion €0,50
- Colt Canyton €0,5
- Command & conquer remastered Origin €2
- Complete Unity 3D Developer
- Cook, serve, delicious! 3 €0,50
- Corridor Z €0,10
- Crying Suns €1
- Cyber Hook €0,50
- DUE PROCESS €1
- Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft - The Eldritch Box DLC €0,10
- Deadly days €0,50
- Dear Esther: Landmark Edition €0,10
- Death Squared €1
- Deleveled 2x €0,20
- Desolate €2,5
- Detached €0,50
- Disjunction GOG €1
- Draw Slasher €0,10
- Drawful 2 €0,10
- Driftland: The Magic Revival €0,50
- EVAN'S REMAINS €0,10
- EVERHOOD €1
- Effie €0,50
- Elderborn €1
- Elite Dangerous €4,5
- Embr €1
- Encodya GOG €0,50
- Expeditions: Viking €1
- FARMER'S DYNASTY €1
- Family man 2x €0,50
- Fury Unleashed €1
- Fury unleashed €1
- GARAGE: BAD TRIP €0,50
- GRID - 2019 €2
- GUTS AND GLORY €0,50
- GameGuru €0,10
- GameMaker Studio 2 Creator 12 Months
- Generation Zero €6
- Genesis noir €0,30
- Gloria Victis €8
- Go Home Dinosaurs €0,10
- Going Under €1
- HIVESWAP FRIENDSIM €0,50
- HOUSE FLIPPER €6
- Hammerting €2
- Hellpoint 2x €1
- Hexologic €0,10
- Hotshot Racing 2x €1
- IRON HARVEST €3,5
- If found... €0,10
- Imperator Rome Deluxe €3,50
- Injustice 2 Legendary Edition € 5
- Intro to Game Development with Unity
- JUST DIE ALREADY €1,5
- KATANA ZERO €3
- Kill it with fire €0,5
- Lawn mowing simulator €1
- Legend of keepers €0,50
- Levelhead 2x €0,50
- Liberated €0,10
- Lovecraft's untold stories €0,50
- Lust for Darkness €0,30
- Lust from Beyond: M Edition €1
- MIDNIGHT PROTOCOL €0,50
- Main Assembly €1
- Max Payne 3
- Milkyway prince €1,5
- Miniora 2x €1
- Monaco €0,50
- Moon Hunters €0,30
- Morkredd €0,50
- Music Maker EDM Edition
- MÖBIUS FRONT '83 €0,50
- NEBUCHADNEZZAR €1
- NICKELODEON ALL-STAR BRAWL €1,50
- NecroWorm €0,10
- Neverout €0,10
- Nex Machina €1
- Nier Replicant EU €20
- Nimbatus €1
- One Finger Death Punch 2 €1
- Orbital Racer €0,1
- Out of Reach: Treasure Royale €0,1
- Out of space €0,50
- PARADISE LOST €1
- POLICE STORIES €1
- PROJECT WINTER €3,5
- Panzer paladin €1
- Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rulebook and Starfinder Core Rulebook
- Pawnbarian €0,30
- Pesterquest €0,30
- Pikuniku €0,50
- Pixplode €0,10
- Planet zoo €5
- Polygon Farm, Polygon City, and Polygon Prototype
- Popup Dungeon €0,50
- Post Void €0,30
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid €5
- Psycho Train €1,50
- RAD €1
- REBEL COPS €0,50
- RED SOLSTICE 2: SURVIVORS €1
- RETROWAVE €1
- RUSTLER €1
- Radio Commander €0,30
- Relicta 2x €0,50
- Remothered €1
- Retimed 2x €0,50
- Ring of Pain €1
- Road redemption €0,50
- Roarr! Jurassic Edition €0,10
- Rustler €0,50
- S.W.I.N.E €0,50
- SIMPLEROCKETS 2 €0,50
- SYBERIA 3 €1
- SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION €0,30
- Say No! More €0,30
- Secret neighbor €2
- Shenmue III €2
- Shing! €0,30
- Simulacra 1+2 €1,50
- Skully €0,5
- Slap City €1,5
- Slinger VR €0,10
- SoulCalibur VI €4
- Soulblight €0,10
- Spellcaster university €0,50
- Spongebob squarepants: battle for bikini bottom €2,50
- Spyro reignited trilogy €12
- Stubbs the zombie in rebel without a pulse €2
- Supraland €1
- Surviving the aftermath €1,50
- THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY: MAN OF MEDAN €5
- THE HENRY STICKMIN COLLECTION €1
- THE TEXTORCIST: THE STORY OF RAY BIBBIA €0,30
- TIMELIE €0,50
- TOOLS UP €1
- Tales of the Neon Sea €0,30
- Talisman: Origins €0,50
- Tekken 7 €4,5
- Telefrag VR €0,10
- The Amazing American Circus €0,10
- The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines €0,30
- The Long Dark €5
- The Surge 2 €3,5
- The USB Stick Found in the Grass €0,10
- This War of Mine €1
- This War of Mine final cut €4
- Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove €0,30
- Tooth and Tail €0,50
- Total Tank Simulator 2x €1
- Treasure Hunter Simulator €0,30
- Vagante €1,50
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York €0,50
- Vane €0,5
- WARSAW €0,50
- WINGSPAN €2,5
- WRATH: AEON OF RUIN €1
- Wanderlust: Travel Stories €0,10
- Wandersong €0,50
- Wargroove €0,50
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2x €3,50
- We Are Alright €0,10
- We need to go deeper €1,50
- Werewolf: The apocalypse - Heart of the forest €0,50
- West of Dead €0,50
- Wildfire 2x €1
- Wizard of Legend €3,50
- Worms rumble +legends pack €2
- X-Morph: Defense + European Assault, Survival of the Fittest, and Last Bastion DLC
- YOU DON'T KNOW JACK HEADRUSH €0,50
- YOU DON'T KNOW JACK MOVIES €0,50
- YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SPORTS €0,50
- YOU DON'T KNOW JACK TELEVISION €0,50
- YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 1 XL €0,50
- YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 2 €0,50
- YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 3 €0,50
- YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 4: The Ride €0,50
- Yakuza 3 Remastered €3
- Yes, your grace €1
- Yoku's Island Express €0,30
- Yooka-Laylee €0,50
- Zombie Derby: Pixel Survival €2
- theHunter: Call of the Wild
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - ATV SABER 4X4 €2
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Saseka Safari Trophy Lodge €2
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Saseka Safari Trophy Lodge €2
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Smoking Barrels Weapon Pack €2
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Smoking Barrels Weapon Pack €2
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Tents & Ground Blinds €2
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Tents & Ground Blinds €2
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Treestand & Tripod Pack €1,5
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Treestand & Tripod Pack €1,5
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Weapon Pack 1 €1
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Weapon Pack 3 €1,5
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Wild Goose Chase Gear €1,5
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Wild Goose Chase Gear €1,5
- Only tradeable
- Blazing Chrome
- Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
- SHOWTIME 2073
- ShellBlast: Legacy Edition
- Streets of Fury EX
- Styx: Master of Shadows
- The Town of Light
- V-Rally 4
- Voyage: Journey to the Moon
- greenTech+ Legacy Edition
- Drawful 2
- Wishlist STEAM
- Jackbox party pack 7 & 8
- Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Holdfast: Nations at war
- The witcher 3
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Uprising)
- Any Hunt Showdown DLC that I do not own
submitted by TBS-Lolboosted
to SteamGameSwap [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:18 Huge_Border_5815 Grey haired vampire
2023.04.01 13:17 BoulderMaker America's car culture and unsafe roads destroyed my favorite hobby.
RANT: I used to love riding my road bike long distances. I once road my bike from Delaware to Virginia through DC. I could ride 100 miles in a day!
After too many close calls, getting side-swipped & run off the road by guys in a pickup truck "as a prank" and looking at the abysmal road safety data, my fiance convinced me to stop riding my bike altogether except for the rare (where I live) 25 mph or less not-busy neighborhood streets.
It's just sad and no one cares that our roads are completely unsafe for pedestrians, cyclists or anyone not encased in thousands of pounds of steel.
I miss riding my bike. 😞
submitted by BoulderMaker
to fuckcars [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:16 Ok-Laugh7272 I (33M) am getting bothered with things my girlfriend (27F) does now that we live together
Ok so I care deeply about my girlfriend. Love her. She is a great person, but there are so many little things that have been bothering me since I have moved in, and they somewhat disgust me as well.
- She stopped taking care of herself. She eats and eats and has constantly put on weight. She used to be really hot! Now, she's doubled in size. Not an exaggeration. 200+ pounds. However, some of it is genetics. Her mom and sisters are really big. I thought that maybe she was the exception, but no, she gained so much weight, so fast, and she's getting bigger every week. I have made comments like WE should eat better, or work out more, but it never seems to happen. I could make a better effort to make sure it happens, but I think that it is a little difficult for me because I don't have weight issues and I always take care of my personal appearance. She also works a lot! So she doesn't necessarily have the time and it's not a job that she can just ditch. It's a great job, but requires many hours.
- She has these cats, and they are nice cats, but 2 cats, possibly 4 if she brings the others from her moms house like she has been discussing for a while now. It is a tiny apartment and honestly, anymore than 1 cat seems excessive. But they are her cats and I don't want to tell her no. I am not that type of person. She had them before I met her and it would be wrong to try and influence her to keep them at her moms. However, I'd like to point out that she added 2 cats since her and I have been together. It was originally 2 and now it's 4. But the way she interacts with them absolutely disgusts me! A) She leaves the litter box in the second bedroom and you can smell it throughout the house. B) She lets them do whatever they want. She lets them jump on the kitchen counter and the dining room table. They start putting their faces in the glasses and on the plates smelling or licking them. She asks them to come on the bed and go underneath the covers, and that absolutely disgusts me! These cats are walking around the litter box in their shi* and pee and then coming on the bed licking their paws after being in the litter box and then going underneath the covers so we can bask in their fecal matter from their mouth and a**hole. I find it absolutely disgusting and so I then get out of the bed to go sleep on the couch and she ends up getting upset with me.
I really care about her and would never want to hurt her. I also should point out that she can get extremely emotional and I would never want to hurt her or put her through any type of depression.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
submitted by Ok-Laugh7272
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:15 Sanlop1193 Nata Ocean fucks Miss Luv's man and they end in a pussy pounding threesome GP1378
2023.04.01 13:14 atsirktop Fuck heavy periods
And having to lift a 36 pound two year old that is in a stage of needing to be carried everywhere.
And the three days of PMDD that make me feel like a failure of a spouse (birth control does help)
And the horrible period poops
And the cramps
And tampons not fitting right ever since I gave birth but cups aren’t comfortable either
And the insomnia
And being a women honestly. Fuck being a woman.
I would say I’m looking forward to menopause but I know better. That’s all, thanks for coming to my pity party this fine morning.
submitted by atsirktop
to breakingmom [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:12 Deus_Ex_Mamita First Gender GP appointment… disappointed
The counselor I met was pleasant, but I really didn’t feel like she knew how to answer my questions or address my concerns. I asked about online resources and community support—she only vaguely said I should google some places, I asked for a link and she said she didn’t have it in front of her, and suggested I look at Reddit for a community forum.
When I told her I’d experienced transphobia at my university and didn’t feel safe coming out, she only said “oh, I’ve known other people who thought your uni was very inclusive—you should just talk to a welfare rep there”. I expressed fear about discrimination in future employment and felt like she dismissed that as well with “just check if the company talks about inclusivity on their website” before applying.
She also deadnamed me at one point—it was a completely innocent mistake, I did sign up with my deadname but told her my preferred name and she mostly used it except for a slip up.
Given it was 60 pounds and I don’t feel like I gained much, I’m really disappointed. I’m still feeling pretty lost on how to start socially transitioning and left with no one to talk to who I feel understands.
submitted by Deus_Ex_Mamita
to transgenderUK [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:11 AutoModerator [Get] Super Lumen – The LinkedIn Ads Course
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to InternetCourses [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/super-lumen-the-linkedin-ads-course/ https://www.genkicourses.com/product/super-lumen-the-linkedin-ads-course/
The LinkedIn Ads Course
The ultimate course for business owners and marketing managers of larger organisations to learn how to generate a ton of demand for their businesses using LinkedIn Ads.
Why do this course
By the end of the course, you will know your way around the LinkedIn Ads platform and you will be highly confident to start generating leads consistently for your own business or for other people in a matter of days. We hold nothing back in this course, you will be an absolute pro.
80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn
LinkedIn is by far the most valuable source of leads when it comes to B2B – in fact 80% of B2B businesses say they are getting leads from the platform each month. LinkedIn ads are the best way to bring in a torrent of consistent new enquiries about your consulting, coaching or saas services.
I have condensed all my knowledge after spending tens-of-thousands on the platform into a few hours of video, showing you the exact systems we use as an agency, so you will save a lot of time. Everything I have learned is neatly organised for you to learn from, step by step, organised in a way which is designed to make you learn fast. You will go from zero to hero quickly.
You will save a lot of money. We have tested and experimented with pretty much every strategy out there, we have learned a lot on what works and what doesn’t, so skip the learning curve and jump right in at the deep end. You will get access to all our learnings. There are so many different ways you use the platform to drive down the cost per lead significantly, and if you are looking to gain many leads a month, this will add up to a saving of 1000’s of pounds each onth – much more than the course costs.
…and now we have taken tens-of-thousands of pounds worth of testing and condensed this knowledge into a course which anyone can start generating new leads for their business within days. We hold nothing back.
What will you learn in the course
Tried and tested B2B demand generation strategies which you can implement right away and start generating a ton of new leads for your business.
Confidence in the ads platform so you know how to target the right people, how to test your ads and drive down your cost per click.
How to organise your account like a pro.
How to use LinkedIn tracking, the Insight pixel, how to implement it on your website, and how to use it to analyse your audience.
Remarketing for ninjas – remarketing is essential to stay top-of-mind, and to keep every prospect that interacts with your business interested in you and your products or services.
How to get the lowest cost per click (CPC), cost per lead (CPL) and cost per scheduled phone call.
Mastering the follow-up. Learn what the big sales teams do with the leads they generate and how to turn the MQL to a SQL (Marketing Qualified Lead to Sales Qualified Lead) to a paying customer or client.
2023.04.01 13:09 Blakeroid [Store] 30 Knives, 100 Playskins, 10+ Crafts AK Case Hardened T3, 4x Stockholm Holo Crafts, 4x Antwerp Holo Crafts, 4x MLG Holo Crafts
I'm only looking for trade offers, not intrested in cash trading.
(Prices updated 03/27-2023) Steam Profile CRAFTS
|Name ||Exterior and Float ||Buyout (BUFF Value) ||Sticker Price |
|AK-47 Case HardenedTier 3 #867 Blue Mag ||FT 0.19 ||$ 304,95 ||$18.26 |
|StatTrak™ AK-47 Blue Laminate Crown (Foil) and Krakow Gold, "Scream AK" ||FT ||$ 275,91 ||$1283,11 |
|M4A1-S Printstream4x G2 (Holo) Stockholm 2021 ||FT 0.24 ||$ 159,00 || |
|USP-S Blueprint 4x Cloud9 (Holo)Antwerp 2022 ||MW 0.09 ||$ 101,00 || |
|StatTrak™ Glock-18 Water Elemental 4x Movistar Riders (Holo)Stockholm 2021 ||FN 0.02 ||$ 99,00 || |
|AK-47 Neon Rider 4x Liquid Fire (Holo) ||MW 0.09 ||$ 98,00 ||$74,48 |
|MP9 Hot Rod 4x G2 (Holo) MLG Columbus 2016 ||FN 0.02 ||$ 87,13 || |
|AK-47 Bloodsport 4x NAVI (Holo) Stockholm 2021 (3 scraped once) ||FT ||$ 82,08 || |
|AK-47 Nightwish 4x FURIA (Holo)Antwerp 2022 ||FT 0.18 ||$ 65,00 || |
|UMP-45 Blaze 4x G2 (Holo) MLG Columbus 2016 ||FN 0.03 ||$ 50,82 || |
|AK-47 The Empress4x Furia (Holo) Stockholm 2021 ||FT ||$ 42,12 || |
|M4A1-S Nightmare 4x Team Spirit (Holo) Stockholm 2021 ||FT 0.18 ||$ 23,50 || |
|Desert Eagle Midnight Storm ||MW ||$ 18,33 ||$68,12 |
|Name ||Exterior ||Buyout |
|★ Skeleton Knife Crimson Web ||WW ||$ 1077,62 |
|★ M9 Bayonet Autotronic ||FT ||$ 956,57 |
|★ Butterfly Knife Urban Masked ||MW ||$ 713,27 |
|★ Hand Wraps Cobalt Skulls ||FT 0.16 ||$ 626,00 |
|★ Sport Gloves Nocts ||FT 0.16 ||$ 490,00 |
|★ Bayonet Damascus Steel ||MW 0.07 ||$ 402,58 |
|★ Stiletto Knife Damascus Steel ||FT 0.17 ||$ 319,64 |
|★ Skeleton Knife Boreal Forest ||FT ||$ 305,81 |
|★ Survival Knife Case Hardened #35 60% Blue ||WW ||$ 257,00 |
|★ Sport Gloves Scarlet Shamagh ||WW ||$ 237,37 |
|★ Falchion Knife || ||$ 203,44 |
|★ Bowie Knife || ||$ 190,48 |
|★ Survival Knife Crimson Web ||BS ||$ 189,24 |
|★ Stiletto Knife Night Stripe ||BS ||$ 181,30 |
|★ Survival Knife Stained ||MW ||$ 179,34 |
|★ Ursus Knife Night Stripe ||MW ||$ 172,42 |
|★ Stiletto Knife Scorched ||BS ||$ 169,65 |
|★ Stiletto Knife Forest DDPAT ||BS ||$ 167,47 |
|★ Gut Knife Slaughter ||FN ||$ 167,45 |
|★ Stiletto Knife Safari Mesh ||BS ||$ 166,01 |
|★ Ursus Knife Damascus Steel ||FT 0.20 ||$ 163,10 |
|★ Huntsman Knife Black Laminate ||FT ||$ 158,44 |
|StatTrak™ AWP Asiimov ||WW ||$ 157,13 |
|★ Huntsman Knife Black Laminate ||WW ||$ 152,91 |
|★ Flip Knife Safari Mesh ||FT ||$ 147,08 |
|★ Flip Knife Scorched ||FT ||$ 145,26 |
|StatTrak™ AK-47 Bloodsport ||FT ||$ 134,70 |
|★ Classic Knife Urban Masked ||FT ||$ 131,06 |
|★ Moto Gloves Eclipse ||WW ||$ 118,68 |
|★ Gut Knife Blue Steel ||MW ||$ 110,67 |
|USP-S Printstream ||MW ||$ 103,10 |
|★ Huntsman Knife Rust Coat ||BS ||$ 100,70 |
|★ Survival Knife Scorched ||FT ||$ 100,48 |
|★ Survival Knife Safari Mesh ||FT ||$ 96,99 |
|★ Shadow Daggers Stained ||FT ||$ 87,16 |
|★ Navaja Knife Safari Mesh ||FT ||$ 69,83 |
|Desert Eagle Printstream ||MW ||$ 69,39 |
|AWP Containment Breach ||FT ||$ 68,73 |
|USP-S The Traitor ||FN ||$ 53,66 |
|M4A4 Bullet Rain ||FN ||$ 52,93 |
|M4A4 In Living Color ||FN ||$ 48,35 |
|StatTrak™ P250 Undertow ||FN ||$ 45,87 |
|StatTrak™ AWP Neo-Noir ||FT ||$ 45,70 |
|M4A1-S Player Two ||MW ||$ 44,20 |
|M4A4 Neo-Noir ||FN ||$ 37,13 |
|Desert Eagle Kumicho Dragon ||FN ||$ 34,80 |
|SSG 08 Blood in the Water ||MW ||$ 33,42 |
|AK-47 Nightwish ||FT ||$ 22,92 |
|AWP Chromatic Aberration ||FT ||$ 19,44 |
|M4A1-S Cyrex ||MW ||$ 18,11 |
|Sir Bloody Skullhead Darryl The Professionals || ||$ 16,38 |
|StatTrak™ M4A4 Evil Daimyo ||FN ||$ 14,42 |
|USP-S Road Rash ||WW ||$ 13,93 |
|Galil AR Urban Rubble ||FN ||$ 11,33 |
|Elite Trapper Solman Guerrilla Warfare || ||$ 11,21 |
|MAC-10 Stalker ||FT ||$ 10,51 |
|M4A4 Desolate Space ||MW ||$ 10,34 |
|AK-47 Green Laminate ||FT ||$ 10,10 |
|Sawed-Off Kiss♥Love ||MW ||$ 8,55 |
submitted by Blakeroid
to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:06 MrBuckBuck (Extra Kispert) Fun facts & stats from the Wizards' 109-116 L the Orlando Magic
FINALLY, REDDIT FIXED THE BUG THAT PREVENTED ME LETS ME FROM UPDATING MY DRAFT POSTS (I had to use other methods that were way less comfortable)! A song for the current mood - my favorite rap song!
- The Wizards are now on a 34-43.The Wizards fell to 3 games behind the Bulls now, as the Bulls won 121-91 the Hornets (37-40 records). The Bulls remain in the 10th seed & the Wizards are in the 11th seed. If the Wizards lose the next game & the Bulls win, the Wizards will be officially out of the play-in tournament & therefore the playoffs. Why? There are currently 5 games left to the season, and if the Bulls win & the Wizards lose, the gap goes up to 4 games. BUT, the Wizards & the Bulls record is 2-2 tie during the regular season , and according to rules since none of the teams are even close to lead their division, we go by the Conference record, and the Bulls have a significantly better conference record of 26-23 vs. 20-28 by the Wizards - a gap the Wizards cannot close.
- The Wizards are currently 18-20 at home games & 16-23 at road games.
- The Wizards are now 18-22 in the year 2023 (17W & 22 L) - from 16-21 to 34-43.
- The Wizards are now 6-13 since the All-Star break.
- The Wizards are now 5-9 without Kyle Kuzma.
- The Wizards are now 13-17 since the trade with Rui Hachimura (12 W & 17 L). Before the trade, the Wizards were 17-13 (17 W & 13 L) with him (in games he played), and 3-13 (3 W & 13 L) in games he wasn't playing.Overall, the Wizards were a 20-26 record before this trade.
- The season series between the two teams ended up in a 2-2 tie.The Wizards won the first two & lost the last two - both teams won home & away game against each other this season.
- The Wizards lost 6 out of their last 8 games, and 9 losses out of their last 12 games.
- The Magic won the Wizards in 2 straight games, after losing the previous 7 games to the Wizards.
- It was the 135th regular-season meeting between the Washington Wizards & the Orlando Magic (102 as the Washington Wizards & 33 as the Washington Bullets).
- The historical head-to-head matchup during the regular season - Washington Wizards vs. the Orlando Magic: 60-74 to the Orlando Magic.
- The Magic won 4 out of their last 5 games & 5 out of their last 7 games.
- The Wizards were 0/10 from 3 in the 4th quarter until Corey Kispert made his only field goal attempt in the 4th quarter (1/1 from 3PT), with his 9th 3-pointer of the game. Overall, tthe Wizards were 5/23 from FG (21.7%), 1/11 from 3PT (9.1%) & 2/3 from FT in the 4th quarter.
- The Wizards had 5 out of their 12 turnovers in the 4t hquarter.
- None of the Wizards players went to the free throw line more than 3 times tonight.
- The Wizards were 10/12 (83.3%) from the free throw line, whereas the Magic went there 26 times & made 20 of them (76.9%) - they actually made more free throws than what the Wizards attempted.
- All but 2 players in Orlando had at least a single block tonight - Gary Harris, Markelle Fultz, Goga Bitadze & Cole Anthony had 2 blocks each, Wendell Carter Jr., Jalen Suggs & Franz Wagner had 1 block each, and Paolo Banchero led with 3 blocks. Only Caleb Houstan & Moritz Wagner didn't have a single block tonight on their part.
- The Orlando Magic had a season-high of 14 blocks tonight. Until then, they had 10 blocks 3 times (once again the Wizards). That's the most blocks they had in a single game since November 3rd, 2010 - 128-86 W over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- The Orlando Magic had 6 blocks in the 4th quarter alone!
- The Victims list: Deni Avdija, Daniel Gafford & Johnny Davis got blocked 3 times each, Anthony gill got blocked twice. Wright, Goodwin & Kispert got blocked once each. The Block list & videos.
- The Wizards attempted 50 3-pointers tonight - that's the most they tried this season in a single game (they had 46 3PA on Noverber 18th, 2022 - in the 107-106 W over the Heat)
- The Wizards attempted 105 field goals attempts - that's more 17 field goal attempts than the MAgic had tonight (88).
- The Wizards also made 3 fewer field goals despite taking so many shots. The Magic made 44 field goals out of 88 attempts (50%).
- The Wizards were 39.0% from the field tonight (41/105) - that's their 4th worst this season & the 5th time overall this season. It's also the 5th worst FG% a team shot vs. the Magic this season.
- It's the 2nd time this season the Wizards end a game with a result 109-116 - both of them (including tonight) were losses. The last one was 109-116 L to the Toronto Raptors on March 4th, 2023.
- The Wizards had 96 points in the first 3 quarters, but scored only 13 points in the 4th vs. 31 points by the Magic.
- The Orlando Magic had a 2-0 lead in the 1st quarter & since then the Wizards held the lead, the score was tied once in the 4th since that 2-0. Cole Anthony made it 105-103, with 5:51 remaining the 4th quarter & the Wizards never returned since.
- None of the Wizards played scored more than 4 points in the 4th quarter, which was belonged to Delon Wright.
- It's the first time since January 25th, 2023, that the Wizards shot below 40% from the field, since the 108-103 W over the Rockets.
- The Wizards had 9 more offensive boards than the Magic tonight (15 vs. 6), and 5 offensive boards vs. just 1 by the Magic in the 4th- still lost.
- The Magic dominated the Wizards in the paint, with 58 points in the paint vs. 42 points in the paint by the Wizards.
- The Wizards dominated the 2nd chance points, with what seems as a season-high of 28 2nd chance points vs. 11 2nd chance points by the Magic.
- The Wizards dominated the fastbreak points with 19 fastbreak points vs. just 8 fastbreak points by the Magic.
- Bradley Beal missed his 27th game of the season after reaching his 50th game of the season - missing his 5th game straight. Kyle Kuzma missed his 13th game of the season, including 12 out of his last 25 games - missing his 6th straight.Both players missed together 5 consecutive games after tonight. Kristaps Porzingis missed his 12th game of the season, 3rd time due to Non-Covid Illness.
- It's the first time this season that none of the trio, KP, Kuzma & Beal played tonight - all of them were out in the same game, for the first time this season.
- Daniel Gafford returned after missing a single game, which was his 3rd missed game overall this season.
- Deni Avdija became the Wizards' player with the most games, missing only 2 games this season. Daniel Gafford was tied for 2nd with him until he got injured & didn't play the previous game. If Deni keeps on playing all the remaining games, he'll finish as the Wizards' Iron Man for the 2nd straight season, playing the most games among all Wizards players. Not only that, it will be his 2nd straight season with 80 games or more (didn't miss a single game this season). Deni Avdija has yet to miss a game in the year 2023.
- Corey Kispert has yet to miss a single game since his absence in the first 8 games due to a groin injury, he is the Wizards' player with the most consecutive games played without missing a single game - 69 (nice!) games after tonight's game!
- Delon started for the 12th time this season out of 47 GP (including tonight).Corey Kispert was in the starting lineup for the 40th time this season, while Deni Avdija had his 39th.
- It's the first time that Monte Morris, Delon Wright, Corey Kispert & Deni Avdija are all together in the starting lineup. It's the 3rd time (in 3 straight games as well) that Delon Wright, Corey Kispert & Deni Avdija are in the starting lineup, together!
- Monte Morris didn't return for the 2nd half, and it was the first time Johnny Davis started the 2nd half!
- The Wizards are currently 6-6 - 6 wins & 6 losses when Delon Wright is in the starting lineup.
- Paolo Banchero calls an inbound timeout in mid-air! LOL!
- Deni Avdija just had a new total points record for a single-season with 6 points tonight & 688 points in total in just 75 games.His previous total points record was 685 points in 82 games
- Corey Kispert tied his career-high for points in a single half with 18 points, and had a career-high of 18 points in the 1st half (the previous was 16 points). Source.
- Corey Kispert already tied his career-high in 3-pointers made in a game with 6 of them in the first half - 6/9 from 3PT (66.7%). He also had a career-high for 3 pointers in a single half (the previous was 4 3-pointers). Source Fun Fact: Gary Harris scored 6 3-pointers vs. the Wizards in the last game between the two teams (March 21st, 2023 - 112-122 L), and he was 6/9 from 3PT in the entire game. Kispert did it in a single half!
- Corey with a career-high of 27 points - all 3s! 9/14 (64.3%) and also 3 rebounds.
- That's the 3rd time this month that Corey Kispert ties his career-high or breaking it (he broke it twice).He had a career-high of 26 points a week ago, on March 24, 2023, in the 136-124 W over the Spurs. He also tied his career-high in points (when it was still 25 points) on March 12th, 2023, in the 93-112 L to the 76ers.
- All of Corey Kispert's 20+ points games (all were 25+ points) came in the last 10 games.
- Corey Kispert with a career-high in 3-pointers made in a single game, with 9 3-pointers & counting!
- Corey Kispert scored more 3-pointers tonight than the entire Wizards team, combined - with 9 made 3-pointers out of the Wizards 17 - that's ~53.0% of the total made 3-pointers by the Wizards tonight.
- Corey Kispert scored three or more 3-pointers in each of his last 4 games - 23/40 (57.5%).
- Corey Kispert scored 15+ points in his last 4 games.
- Daniel Gafford had a career-high of 13 rebounds tonight!
- Daniel Gafford had a career-high in offensive rebounds, with 7 offensive rebounds tonight!
- Paolo Banchero had his 6th 30+ points game of the season, and the 2nd double-double with 30+ points & 10 + rebounds. As well as his 39th 20+ points game of the season.
- Paolo Banchero led the Orlando Magic in Points (30), in Rebounds (12), tied for most Off. Rebs (2), led the team in assists (6), led the team in blocks (3), led the team in field goal attempts (17), led the team in free throws made (13), led the team in free throws attempts & tied for the most foul (3).
- Paolo Banchero tied his career-high of 3 blocks tonight.
- It's the first time this season that Paolo Banchero had a game with 6+ assists & 3+ blocks (6 assists & 3 blocks tonight). It's also his first game in his career with 30+ points, 10+ rebounds, 6+ assists & 3+ blocks.
- Markelle Fultz tied his season-high of 25 points, for the 2nd time this season (he got 3 games with 25 points now). His season-high is still the 28 points vs. the Los Angeles Clippers on March 18th, 2023 - 113-108 W.
- Markelle Fultz had most efficient night in games he scored 10 or more field goals, with 11/15 (73.3%) from the field tonight.
- Markelle Fultz scored 10+ points in his last 14 games.
- Similarily, Paolo Banchero scored 11+ points in his last 14 games.
- Franz Wanger had his 36th 20+ points game of the season.
- Johnny Davis had a career-high of 2 blocks tonight!
- Corey Kispert scored 10+ points in 35 games this season - a career-high for 10+ points game for in a single season (He had 30 games like it last year in 77 GP). He was also more efficient at it - 35 10+ points games in 69 GP, so far.
- Delon Wright had a season-high of 9 rebounds!
- Delon Wright had 21 points tonight - that's his season 2nd best!
- Delon Wright had a single steal or more in his last 3 games (1 steal tonight & 2 in each of the last 2 games), after 6 games straight without a single steal!
- Deni Avdija had 8+ rebounds in his last 5 games (9 rebounds tonight) and 15+ points & 8+ rebounds in his last 4 games.
- Deni Avdija had 3+ assists in his last 8 games.
- Deni Avdija streak with 15 points or more ended tonight with just 6 points.
- Deni Avdija had his worst shooting game from 3, with 0/6 from 3 (he had 0/5 once this season).
- Deni Avdija had his worst game from the field goal (during his career) in game with 2 field goal attempts or more 2/14 (14.3%). He had 2/12 previously vs. the Grizzlies on November 6th, 2022 - 97-103 L. He also had one last season, on January 5th, 2012 - 2/12 from the field in the 111-114 L to the Rockets.
- Johnny Davis played for 10 straight games - a career-high.
- Johnny Davis had a career-high of 10 3-point attempts, doubling his previous record of 5 3-point attempts. Funny enough, his 5 3-point attempts game was in the last game vs. the Celtics, which he was 1/5 from 3 (20%), like tonight - 2/10 (20%).
- Out of 69 GP this season by Kispert, he was 0% from 3PT only 6 times, & 15 times between 0% to 20%, 8 times shooting 33% from 3PT out of 17 games shooting between 20%+ to 40% Overall, he has 39 games shooting 40% or higher this season, including tonight 9/14 (64.3%).
- Johnny Davis scored a 3-pointer in 3 games straight is a career-high!
- Johnny Davis scored in each of his last 9 games.
- Johnny Davis had a career-high of 15 field goal attempts (he had 11 FGA as a career-high until tonight).
- Daniel Gafford tied his career-high for rebounds in a single quarter, with 7 rebounds in the 4th (for the 3rd time in his career - 3rd time in his career he got 7 rebounds in the 4th quarter, and he also had it once in the 2nd quarter). Source.
- Daniel Gafford tied his season 3rd best with 18 points tonight.
- Daniel Gafford had his 9th double-double of the season in points & rebounds - in all the cases he scored in double figures, he also had 10+ rebounds (it's also true for 9+ rebounds - he had twice 9 rebounds this season).
- It's the 15th straight game of Deni Avdija without a single block.
- Deni Avdija had only one block in his last 21 games. The last block was on March 2nd, 2023 - 119-108 W over the Raptors.
- Deni Avdija had offensive rebounds only twice in his last 12 games (he had 3 offensive rebounds, twice, in each of these 2 games), accumulating in the process 74 defensive rebounds & 6 offensive rebounds (including tonight).
- Anthony Gill scored in each of his last 7 games, including each of 14 out of the last 15 games - between 2 to 6 points (2 points tonight).
- Kendrick Nunn scored 12 points in each of his last 2 games.
- Xabier Cooks committed his first foul in his NBA career - an offensive foul%20(B.Taylor)) (resulted in a turnover) - a career-high in personal fouls for him as well - 9:55 left in the 2nd quarter.
- Therefore, It took Xabier Cooks exactly 849 seconds (14 minutes & 24 seconds) to commit his first foul in the NBA. I just summed his minutes & multiplied it by 60 for seconds, and then added the seconds from the MP & deduced it from total seconds (1,049 minus 3*60+5 because he fouled after 3 minutes & 5 seconds of playing time in the 2nd quarter). Source.
- Xabier Cooks had his first dunk in the NBA.%20(Goodwin%204%20AST))
- It's the first time Xabier Cooks played in the 2nd quarter, as he subbed in the break between the 1st & 2nd quarter.
- Xabier cooks played in each of the last 3 games - a career-high in straight games played.
- Cole Anthony had 10+ points in each of his last 10 games.
- Gary Harris had 0 3-pointers tonight, after scoring 6 3-pointers in the last game between the two teams, in the 122-112 W over the Wizards.
- It's only the 2nd time this season that Gary Harris finished with 0 points, and the first time this year. It's also the first time this year (2023) that he didn't score a single points in a game. The last time was on November 30th, 2022, in the 108-125 L to the Hawks. It's the first time he got 0 points in 20+ minutes (20:13 tonight) this season. It was also his 2nd most minutes played without scoring a single point during his entire career, which was on March 4th, 2017, with the Nuggets, as they lost 102-112 to the Hornets - 0 points in 21:32 minutes..
The best food we ever had! So far, the Wizards' FO with the best April Fools joke ever - the Wizards ^_^
P.S: I will fix typo later!
submitted by MrBuckBuck
to washingtonwizards [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:05 Andrys16 I HAVE JUST PACKED FUT BIRTHDAY EUSEBIO FROM A 10 COIN PACK
Someone please help me my heart rate is through the roof
submitted by Andrys16
to FIFA_Ultimate_Team [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:05 goldentouchuae Get the Best Cleaning Results with Professional Cleaners in Abu Dhabi
offers high-quality professional cleaning services to residents and businesses in Abu Dhabi. Our services range from basic home cleaning to deep cleaning, window cleaning, and more. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of satisfaction, and we take pride in our ability to keep your home or office looking its best. Contact us today to learn more about our Cleaning Service in Abu Dhabi
(+971 55 312 8812)!
submitted by goldentouchuae
to u/goldentouchuae [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:05 poiu015 Slut Ava Devine pounded hard in butthole
2023.04.01 13:04 swagNextTuber Russia Pounds Eastern Ukraine but Hasn’t Secured Decisive Breakthrough in Offensive
2023.04.01 13:03 ocer04 McDonald's reach
| || |
The more I think about this post, the more questions I have. What happened in 2014? Where did it go then? And why 2014 anyway? Go back far enough, say 1900, and the farthest place from any McDonald's is everywhere. submitted by ocer04 to USdefaultism [link] [comments]