2411 nw 7th st
2020.04.30 19:19 Sasquatch27th FO76The101st
Welcome to the sub-reddit for the 101st Air Assault, A Fallout 76 Roleplay and light mil-sim community on Playstation 4.
2010.10.07 02:15 cambot Linux is finally ready for the desktop.
2013.08.20 16:11 quiksilvermp3 subreddit for Washington College
This is a subreddit for all things Washington College. A small liberal arts college on the eastern shore of Maryland. www.washcoll.edu
2023.04.01 11:41 NoNamedBandit420 [Req] (£30) - (#St Neots, cambridgeshire,UK) (Repay £40 by 7th April 23) (prearranged with u/sirbanterclaus)
submitted by NoNamedBandit420 to borrow [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 11:03 EPICB0Y I don't care what anyone says but this big head mode is fucking fantastic!
2023.04.01 09:44 speedskater152 Our first points scorers from Down Under! 🤩
2023.04.01 06:53 RichardNoggins Just released an Arizona traffic camera app (iOS) that lets you create custom groups of cameras and view your entire route by scrolling rather than clicking one at a time. It’s free, no ads, no data collection etc. Looking for feedback. Thanks!
2023.04.01 06:41 mrnoflylist Why did the money go up even though that person didn’t tip? Never happened to me before. Is this a glitch?
2023.04.01 05:28 Yourwill619Hub23 Calgary NW Flames burn St. Albert to capture U18AAA provincial title
2023.04.01 05:28 Yourwill619Hub23 Calgary NW Flames burn St. Albert to capture U18AAA provincial title
2023.04.01 05:08 Uberkitty710 I’m confused..
2023.04.01 04:15 Punjavepoonpoon Americans who played abroad today: 3/20-31/23
March 20th Europe 3. Liga (German 3rd Division) Justin Butler
(FC Ingolstadt) Subbed on in the 63rd‘ in a 3-2 Loss against Dynamo Dresden (-
) Match Highlights Marcel Costly
(FC Ingolstadt) Started at RB and went the full 90’ in a 3-2 Loss against Dynamo Dresden. Assisted on their goals in the 5th’
March 21st No Games
March 22nd No Games
March 23rd No Games
March 24th Europe First Division (Irish 2nd Division) Ryan Flood
(Finn Harps) Started at LB and went the full 90’ in a 2-2 draw with Cobh Ramblers. Picked up a yellow in the 90th’ (-
) Match Highlights Vincent Borden
(Galway Utd) Started at LM and played 84‘ in a 1-0 Win against Longford Town (-
) Match Highlights Patrick Hickey
(Athlone Town FC) Started at CAM and went the full 90’ in a 1-0 Win at Kerry FC (-
) Match Highlights Matthew Leal
(Athlone Town FC) Started at LCM and played 46‘ in a 1-0 Win at Kerry FC. Picked up a yellow in the 7th’ Isaie Louis
(Athlone Town FC) Started at LW and played 72‘ in a 1-0 Win at Kerry FC Franz Pierrot
(Athlone Town FC) Started at ST and went the full 90’ in a 1-0 Win at Kerry FC
South America Liga 1 (Peru) Alexander Succar
(Universitario de Deportes) Subbed on in the 74th‘ in a 3-0 Win against Club Cienciano (-
) Match Highlights
March 25th Europe League 2 (English 4th Division) Shane McLoughlin
(Salford City FC) Started at LB and went the full 90’ in a 3-1 Win at Stevenage (7.4
) 30/40 passing, 1 chance created Match Highlights Tom Brewitt
(Swindon Town) Started at RCB and went the full 90’ in a 1-0 Loss against Stockport County (6.5
) 27/34 passing Match Highlights Charlie Kelman
(Leyton Orient on loan from QPR) Subbed on in the 78th‘ in a 1-1 draw at Hartlepool (5.9
) 3/6 passing Match Highlights Oisen McEntee
(Walsall FC) Started at LCB and went the full 90’ in a 1-1 draw at Grimsby Town. Picked up a yellow in the 38th’ (6.8
) 11/26 passing Match Highlights
3. Liga (German 3rd Division) Marc Heider
(VfL Osnabruck) Subbed on in the 85th‘ in a 2-0 Win at Waldhof Mannheim (-
) Match Highlights Kevin Lankford
(Viktoria Koln) Subbed on in the 85th‘ in a 3-1 Win at Oldenburg (-
) Mael Corboz
(SC Verl) Started at CDM and went the full 90’ in a 2-1 Loss against Elversberg (-
) Match Highlights Isaiah Young
(RW Essen) Started at RW and played 67‘ in a 3-1 Loss against Wehen Wiesbaden (-
) Match Highlights
March 26th Europe 3. Liga (German 3rd Division) Justin Butler
(FC Ingolstadt) Subbed on in the 40th‘ in a 2-0 Loss at FSV Zwickau (-
) Match Highlights Marcel Costly
(FC Ingolstadt) Started at RB and went the full 90’ in a 2-0 Loss at FSV Zwickau Johan Gomez
(FSV Zwickau) Started at RST and played 87‘ in a 2-0 Win against FC Ingolstadt
South America Liga 1 (Peru) Matias Succar
(CA Manucci) Subbed on in the 71st‘ in a 2-1 Win at Deportivo Garcilaso (-
) Match Highlights
March 27th No Games
March 28th Europe League 2 (English 4th Division) Oisen McEntee
(Walsall FC) Started at RCB and played 76‘ in a 2-0 Loss at AFC Wimbledon (6.7
) 1/2 shots on target, 32/45 passing Match Highlights
March 29th No Games
March 30th No Games
March 31st Europe Championship (English 2nd Division) Lynden Gooch
(Sunderland AFC) Started at CAM and went the full 90’ in a 0-0 draw at Burnley (6.8
) 19/36 passing Match Highlights
League 2 Shane McLoughlin
(Salford City FC) Started at LB and played 36‘ in a 1-1 draw at Stockport County (6.1
) 28/32 passing Match Highlights
2. Bundesliga (German 2nd Division) Nathaniel Brown
(FC Nurnberg) Started at LB and played 78‘ in a 1-0 Loss against Darmstadt (6.2
) 18/25 passing
Eerste Divisie (Dutch 2nd Division) Anthony Fontana
(PEC Zwolle) Subbed on in the 46th‘ in a 2-0 Win against Jong FC Utrecht (6.2
) 0/1 shot on target, 19/21 passing
2.Liga (Austrian 2nd Division) Ulysses Llanez
(SKN St. Pölten on loan from VfL Wolfsburg) Started at CM and played 60‘ in a 2-2 draw at SV Lafnitz (-
Fortuna Liga (Slovakia) Lucas Demitra
(Zlate Moravce on loan from AS Trencin) Subbed on in the 73rd‘ in a 0-0 draw with Skalica (-
First Division (Irish 2nd Division) Ryan Flood
(Finn Harps) Started at RCB and went the full 90’ in a 7-1 Loss at Waterford FC. Scored their goal in the 85th’ (-
) Vincent Borden
(Galway Utd) Started at RCM and went the full 90’ in a 3-1 Win at Athlone Town FC (-
) Giles Phillips
(Waterford FC) Started at RCB and went the full 90’ in a 7-1 Win against Finn Harps. Scored in the 81st’ Patrick Hickey
(Athlone Town FC) Started at RCM and went the full 90’ in a 3-1 Loss against Galway Utd Franz Pierrot
(Athlone Town FC) Started at ST and went the full 90’ in a 3-1 Loss against Galway Utd. Scored their goal in the 35th’ Jamar Campion-Hinds
(Athlone Town FC) Started at LW and went the full 90’ in a 3-1 Loss against Galway Utd
submitted by Punjavepoonpoon
to ussoccer [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 03:36 Cosmicspider87 Epstein and his Royalty/Noble Connections
- Prince Andrew, will have his own segment (These listed below are close to him and Epstein)
- Simon Case: Private Secretary to Prince William as of 2018. Previously was in charge of figuring out the border issue in Northern Ireland and Ireland post-Brexit. British civil servant for over a decade, including as a policy adviser for the Ministry of Defence.
- Merivale-Austen, Bruce: Managing Partner of DM Partners Asia, a private wealth management firm. Plays polo every summer with Prince William and Prince Harry (https://www.thailandtatler.com/people/brouce-merivale-austin
- Gibbs, Emma: Former girlfriend of Prince Andrew. Gibbs was introduced to Prince Andrew by her good friend, Ghislaine Maxwell. Gibbs worked as a PR consultant.
- Harvey Victoria: Ex-girlfriend of Prince Andrew, Hervey is an English model and socialite. Although her relationship with Andrew didn’t work out, she remained in his inner circle. In 2000, she attended a dinner with Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Jeffrey Epstein (source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9844083/lady-victoria-hervey-jeffrey-epstein-too-old/). Hervey is also a friend of Ghislaine Maxwell, who introduced her to Epstein and “set her up in one of Epstein’s apartments in New York.” Hervey is the daughter of Victor Hervey, 6th Marquess of Bristol, businessman and member of the House of Lords.
- Jameel, Mohammed: Saudi Arabian businessman. CEO of Abdul Latif Jameel, a collective of family-owned businesses that specialize in transportation, investing, and real estate. Royal pervert Prince Andrew infamously partied on Jameel’s yacht during the 2011 London riots (source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-frolicks-on-yacht-with-mystery-147496
- Manconi, John: Businessman who hosts super exclusive charity polo events attended by Prince Charles, Harry, and Andrew (https://variety.com/2002/scene/vpage/royals-have-splendid-time-1117868882/).
- Caprice: Likely refers to Caprice Bourret, a former model and former love interest of Prince Andrew around 2000-2001.
- Sir Rufus Albermarle
- Earl Charles Spencer Aldrup
- Carella Alun-Jones
- Jeremy and Deborah Alun-Jones
- Simon Astaire Hollywood and British Royal Family agent. Specializes in representation, celebrity endorsement, and public relations.
- Sir Anthony Bamford and Lady C Anthony is a billionaire British businessman. Chairman of JCB, which provides equipment for construction, agriculture, etc. Has donated more than £4m personally and through JCB companies to the Conservative Party. Has close ties to David Cameron, Tony Blair, and Prince Charles. Bamford was mentioned in the Panama Papers as having offshore accounts. Lady Carole Bamford is his wife and a successful businesswoman.
- James & Lucinda Bruce: James is a businessman who comes from nobility. His father was a baron. His 2nd wife, Lucinda, is a producer.
- Lord and Lady Beaumon Likely refers to the late Tim Beaumont of Whitley and his wife, Baroness Mary Rose. Tim was a UK politician in the Liberal Party and, later on, the Green Party. Six generations of his paternal side sat in the House of Commons (source: Irish Times) He was also an Anglican priest. Mary Rose is the cousin of Antony Armstrong-Jones, 1st Earl of Snowdon and (now deceased) husband of Princess Margaret.
- Baron Bentinck Dutch and British nobility.
- Robert Byng Descendant of admirals, viscounts, and earls. Current property owner of Wrotham Park, an English country house that hosts social events for the wealthy and has been used as a filming location for many movies.
- Sir Nickey Caledon The 7th Earl of Caledon. Received his knighthood in 2015 when he was appointed Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (KCVO).
- Mario Cabo-Platero is an Italian journalist and served as editor of the Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore for 30 years. Ariadne is the daughter of Lord and Lady Beaumont
- George & Pauline Case: Pauline Case (maiden name Pauline Astor) is a Viscountess and daughter of William Astor, 3rd Viscount Astor
- Marina Cowdray: Wife of Michael Pearson, 4th Viscount of Cowdray. Daughter of John Cordle. Sister of Rachel and Rupert Cordle.
- Sophie Crabbe British socialite
- d’Arenberg, Prince Pierre: Family lineage can be traced back 1000 years. European royalty. Extremely wealthy not because of his ties to nobility, but because his mother, Margaret Bedford, was an heiress to Standard Oil (Exxon).
- d’Uzes, Jacques De crussol: The 17th Duke of Uze
- Dartmouth, William: The 10th Earl of Dartmouth. Member of the European Parliament from 2009-2019. Became a stepbrother of Princess Diana when his mother embarked on a 2nd marriage with Diana’s father, John Spencer.
- Derby Earl / Cntess Cass & Ted: Edward Stanley (known informally as Teddy) is the 19th Earl of Derby. Caroline Stanley is Ted’s wife. She was a socialite during the ‘90s and is the daughter of Robin Neville, the 10th Baron Braybrooke
- Dolbey, Alex & Suzie: Suzie Dolbey (nee Murray-Philipson) is the daughter of the recently deceased Robin Murray-Philipson, who was the descendant of the Viscounts Elibank. Alex Dolbey has been the director of several management and investment companies.
- Duchess of York: Former wife of Prince Andrew. Mother of Princess Beatrice and Eugenie.
- Elliot, Ben: Current Co-Chairman of the Conservative Party in the UK and nephew of Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (Prince Charles’s current wife). Elliot is also co-founder of Quintessentially Group, a hospitality group that specializes in leisure, travel, and tourism. Epstein has several ties to this group. Elliot’s spokesman has said that Elliot never met Epstein. However, Elliot has been a dinner guest of Ghislaine Maxwell in New York.
- Fairfax, The Hon Rupert: Hon. Rupert Alexander James Fairfax is the son of Thomas Brian McElvie Fairfax, 13th Lord of Fairfax of Cameron. Rupert is currently Managing Director of Fairfax Saddles, which was awarded the Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2018. This is the highest business award in the UK.
- Fiennes, Martin: The heir apparent to the Baron Saye and Sele, a title of peerage in England. Lives in Broughton Castle. Cousin of actor Ralph Fiennes.
- Fiennes, Suzzana: A British artist who works exclusively with Prince Charles. Susannah is the twin sister of Martin Fiennes and cousin of actor Ralph.
- Freud, Mathew: Matthew Freud is the head of Freud Communications, an international public relations firm. Matthew is also the great-grandson of Sigmund Freud. Freud’s first wife, Caroline Hutton, went on to marry the 9th Earl of Spencer (Princess Diana’s brother). Elisabeth Murdoch, his 2nd wife (now divorced), is the daughter of Rupert Murdoch.
- Robert Olney
- Mr and Mrs Ellingworth
- Lady Amanda
- Patrick and Marla Fairweather
- Gary Ramsey
- Ashley & Allegra Hicks: Ashley is the Godson of Prince Philip, second cousin of Prince Charles, and an interior designer.
- Viscount William Astor: Member of the House of Lords, which creates and shapes laws. There are approximately 800 current members. Chairman of television production company Silvergate Media. Member of the Astor family, which specialized in the fur trade, real estate, and drug smuggling in the early 19th century.
- Tamara Beckwith: English socialite
- Annabelle Bond OBE (born 1969) is a British socialite, international adventurer and activist, who came to prominence after climbing the summit of Mount Everest on 15 May 2004, making her the fourth British woman to do so.
- Glentworth, Edmund & Emily: Edmund Pery is the 7th Earl of Limerick and was formerly known as Viscount Glentworth. He worked in British government until becoming director of Deutsche Bank. Emily is Edmund’s wife.
- Granby, David: David Charles Robert Manners is the 11th Duke of Rutland. He also goes by the Marquess of Granby. Granby is a high-profile supporter of the UK Independence Party and has hosted fundraising events at his ancestral home, Belvoir Castle. Employed Harvey Proctor, the former Conservative Parliament member who had to resign because he had sexual relations with underage male prostitutes, as his personal secretary.
- Grenfell, Natasha: Daughter of Lord St Just, heir to a banking fortune and Wilbury Park mansion. Her mother was actress and one-time Tennessee Williams love interest, Maria Britneva. Natasha is a socialite who has is friends with royalty, actors, and musicians
- Hambro, Clementine: Great-granddaughter of Winston Churchill who also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana when she was just five-years-old. Her father, Richard, was a British heir and investment banker. K
- Hanover, Ernst & chantal: Prince Ernst Hanover is the head of the royal House of Hanover. The House of Hanover has produced six British monarchs, including King George III and Queen Victoria. The current British monarchy, the Windsors, are actually of German and British descent, which is why these family trees intersect. Most notably, the House of Hanover is perhaps the most important of the Black Nobility families. There have been some fantastic threads on Reddit about the Black Nobility.
- Hanson, Brook: Adopted son of British industrialist, Lord Hanson, Brook died in 2014 at the age of 50.
- Hanson, Lord & Lady: British industrialist who made a fortune in the ‘80s as a Trade and Industry
- Secretary in close friend Margaret Thatcher’s administration. His wife, Geraldine, was a former model. They are both dead.
- Hanson, The Hon Robert: British financier and eldest son of Lord Hanson. Chairman of Hanson Family Holdings, a private investment firm. In the 1980s, Robert worked as a banker at NM Rothschild & Sons before returning to his father’s company. Before getting married, Hanson dated socialite Anouska de Georgiou, who became the first British woman to accuse Jeffrey Epstein of raping her as a teenager (source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/how-british-teen-model-was-lured-jeffrey-epstein-s-web-n1056901. Odd that Robert Hanson, his brother Brook, and his parents would have wanted anything to do with Epstein.
- Heseltine, Rupert: Businessman and heir to Haymarket Media Group. Son of Baron Michael Heseltine.
- Hicks, India: A fashion model in the ‘80s and ‘90s, India Hicks is a good friend of Ghislaine Maxwell. Descendant of the Mountbatten family, a British dynasty (although much of their background is German). Granddaughter of the much-decorated war hero, Lord Mountbatten (Prince Charles’s mentor), who, according to FBI files, was “a homosexual with a perversion for young boys” (source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9745399/lord-mountbatten-fbi-dossier-prince-charles/). Prince Charles is her second cousin and Godfather.
- Hill, Anthony: Son of Robin Hall, 8th Marquess of Downshire and Juliet Weld-Forester, daughter of 7th Baron Forester.
- Hoffman, Hetty: Married to Robin Dundas, Earl of Ronaldshay. Lady Ronaldshay is a patron and ambassador for Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice, a UK-based charity that provides care for terminally ill babies and children up to five years old. A good friend of Ben Holland-Martin
- Linley, David: Princess Margaret’s son, Queen Elizabeth II’s nephew, and first cousin of Prince Charles and Prince Andrew. Linley is a furniture maker and the 2nd Earl of Snowdon. He used to be the Chairman of Christie’s auction house in the UK.
- Manners, Eddie: Lord Manners is the son of the 10th Earl of Rutland and an investment banker. He lives at Haddon Hall, a beautiful old mansion.
- Manners, Miss Lucy: An interior designer who is the cousin of Eddie (mentioned above) and the Duke of Rutland. Lucy is a very close friend of Sarah, Duchess of York (Prince Andrew’s first wife), a close friend of Epstein’s, and even served as her lady-in-waiting. Manners lives at Eastnor Castle, which houses 96 rooms.
- Manners, Terssa: Teresa is the daughter of the 10th Duke of Rutland and sister of Eddie and the 11th Duke of Rutland. She was the cover girl for Tatler and posed for Vogue, two magazines that feature many Epstein contacts.
- Menzies, Kate: Close friend of Princess Diana and the Royal Family. The Menzies are millionaires because of their newsagents and distribution group.
- Milford Haven George & Clare: George Mountbatten, 4th Marquess of Milford Haven. Second cousin of Prince Charles. Founded uSwitch, a website that allows you to compare suppliers of various services. Sold the company for $400 million. George’s grandfather was the older brother of Lord Mountbatten, alleged pedophile and father figure/mentor to Prince Charles. George’s wife, Clare, was the Social Editor of Tatler magazine (there it is again!) from 1995-2005.
- Monckton, Rosa: Former President of Tiffany & Co. jewelry company. Daughter of a Viscount. Princess Diana was Monckton’s best friend and the Godmother of one of her children. Rosa also serves as a fundraiser for and on the board of several charities, most of which focus on children. Monckton is a patron for Downside Up, a charity for children with Down Syndrome, with actor Ralph Fiennes, who is also in Epstein’s contacts (http://downsideupcharity.org/node/64). She also raises money for KIDS charity out of London where Liz Hurley (also in Epstein’s contacts) is a patron, along with Elton John, David Cameron, David Furnish, Cherie Booth, and Channel 4 News presenter Cathy Newman (https://www.kids.org.uk/Pages/FAQs/Category/patrons). Epstein once offered Monckton to bring her daughter, who has Down Syndrome, to his house in Palm Beach (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303?currentPage=1
- Murray Threipland, Tercious/Claire: Owner of Dunbeath Castle. Claire left her first husband, Henry Herbert, The 17th Earl of Pembroke, to be with Tertius in 1981. Claire’s daughter, Emma, was a bridesmaid at the first marriage of Camila Parker Bowles (now Prince Charles’s wife).
- Negrete, Jelitza: A Countess and descendant of European nobility
- Newman, Hetty: Second wife of the 7th Earl of Caledon.
- Noel, Hon Thomas: Son of Anthony Noel, 5th Earl of Gainsborough
- O’Donnell, Mr Carletto: Financier. Friend of Princess Michael of Kent (King George V’s grandson)
- Oxenberg Christina marc Yaggi: Christina is a writer and fashion designer. Her mother is Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia. Her grandparents were Prince Paul of Yugoslavia and Princess Olga of Greece and Denmark. Due to all of the inbreeding between European royals, Christine is a cousin of the Royal Family. Oxenberg used to attend dinner parties at Epstein’s and was also friends with Ghislaine (https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a30222833/christina-oxenberg-instagram-patreon-memoi). Oxenberg intends to talk to the FBI about Epstein and Maxwell (https://www.tatler.com/article/christina-oxenberg-speaks-to-fbi-about-ghislaine-maxwell-and-jeffrey-epstein). Marc Yaggi is Executive Director of Waterkeeper Alliance, where Oxenberg was once a writer.
- Palumbo, Mr James: Baron Palumbo of Southwark is an entrepreneur and a member of the House of Lords. Co-founder of Ministry of Sound nightclub
- Palumbo, Peter: Father of James (above). Baron Palumbo is a property developer who sat on the House of Lords from 1991-2019. Former polo teammate and close friend of Prince Charles until they had a falling out. Confidant of Princess Diana. Godfather of Princess Beatrice of York, the elder daughter of Prince Andrew. Peter denies ever having met Epstein.
- Pearson Hon Charles: Son of the Third Viscount Cowdray and owner of the 53,000 acre Dunecht estate
- Pease, Simon & Clem: Simon was a successful custodian of the family’s Underley Estate. He was also a High Sheriff of Cumbria. Passed away in 2007. Clementine was his wife.
- Puttnam, David: British film producer, educator, and member of the House of Lords. Puttnam was friends with Princess Diana before her passing.
- Jose Aznar (Prime Minister)
- Fernando de Cordova Hohenlohe: Spanish nobility. Current Marquis of Alboloduy.
- Joaquin Fernandez de Arion: Spanish royalty. The 10th Duke of Arion. His mother is Princess Beatriz zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg. Married to Diana Langes-Swarovski, the great-great granddaughter of Daniel Swarovski, founder of the crystal manufacturer.
- Henry & Tatjana D’abo d’abo, d’Abo is the grandson of the 9th Duke of Rutland Tatjana is his wife. Henry is the chairman of Wilton Payments Ltd, a private company that helps with financial intermediation. He and Christopher O’Neill are the primary shareholders of the company. O’Neill is Tatjana’s half-brother, a British-American financier, and husband to Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland , a daughter of King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden
- d’abo, Mrs. Jennifer: British entrepreneur who passed away in 2003. d’Abo was once married to Peter Cadbury from the family of the famous chocolate company. Peter did not work for the company, but he and Jennifer d’Abo had a son together. Their son, Joel Cadbury, became owner of the Groucho Club, a watering hole often frequented by famous people. Three years after Cadbury sold the club, their website became the center of a child pornography scandal (link to story: https://www.sott.net/article/242698-Groucho-Clubs-website-forum-hit-by-child-pornography-scandal
- Pierre D’ArenBerg
- de Clermont-Tonnerre, Hermine: A French princess who used to have a penchant for partying. The only daughter of Charles Henri, 11th Duke of Clermont-Tonnerre, Hermine was one of 500 guests invited to Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother’s 100th birthday back in 2000.
- Louis Albert de Broglie French prince and entrepreneur The Prince Gardener
- Hauteville, Marc de: Manages Soc Civile du Frayssinet, a real estate company based out of France. There is very little information other than this. Both of his parents appear to be members of noble families - the Hautevilles and the Cazenoves - who have historical ties to the Du Ponts.
- Karella, Kalliope: Wife of Prince Pierre d’Arenberg. Kalliope is a good friend of Ghislaine Maxwell.
- Amr Al-Dabbagh
- Firyal Princess: Jerusalem-born Jordanian princess who was once married to Prince Muhammad bin Talal. Firyal was named an UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador in 1992. Princess Firyal launched the International Hope Foundation in 1994 for the benefit of homeless and street children. Firyal holds positions with several museums (The Louvre, The Tate, MOMA, and Guggenheim), as well as positions with Columbia University, New York Public Library, United Nation Association, and International Rescue Committee.
- Debbie & Bola Von Bismarck: Leopold (“Bolle”) von Bismarck is the great-grandson of Otto von Bismarck, the first chancellor of Germany. Debbie is a former model and Leopold’s wife. Model Kate Moss is currently engaged to their son, Nikolai.
- Vanessa von Bismarck Cofounder of BPCM, a public relations firm that specialized in fashion, beauty, and wine & spirits. Great-great-granddaughter of Otto von Bismarck.
- Furstenberg, Heinrich & Milana Heinrich is a prince and the Head of the House of Furstenberg as of 2011. He married Milana (Maximiliane of Windlisch-Gaetz), his second cousin, in 1976. He owns and manages the family’s landholdings and beer brewing businesses. His wife (and second cousin) also belongs to a family of high nobility.
- Furstenberg, Alex, Alexandra V.: Alexander is an American businessman and the son of the famous fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg. He remains a partner in his mother’s company. Alexandra is a furniture designer and Alex’s ex-wife. They divorced in 2002 but have 2 children together.
- Peretti Brachetti: Ferdinando Brachetti Peretti. Nobility. Son of Count Aldo Maria Brachetti-Peretti. Co-owner of Italian oil company, API.
- Hugo Brachetti: Also co-owner of Italian oil company, API. Ferdinando’s brother.
- Tiberto Brandolini d'Adda Mr. Brandolini d’Adda currently serves as an independent member of the Board of Directors of YAFA S.p.A. In addition, from 2015 to December 2019, he has been an independent Boardmember of LumX Asset Management (Suisse) S.A. (formerly Gottex Fund Management Holdings Limited).
- Muriel Brandolini is a famous interior designer who has worked with Matt Lauer, the Crown Prince and Princess of Greece, and others. Nuno is a banker and (shockingly) comes from money and nobility
- Gianluca Cicogna: CEO, CFO, and President of Beauty Brands Inc. Brother of Gianfranco Cicogna.
- Gioconda Cicogna: Mother of Gianluca and Gianfranco. Interior designer.
- Gianfranco Cicogna: Gianfranco Cicogna Mozzoni was a business leader, a Count by birth, the Ambassador for the Order of Malta at its embassy in Kenya. His grandfather, Giuseppe Volpi, was known as “Italy’s Rockefeller.” Gianfranco died flying a plane at an air show in 2012.
- Marina Cicogna: Countess. Granddaughter of Kingdom of Italy Finance Minister Giuseppe Volpi, one of the richest and most influential men in Italy in the early 1900s.
- Durso Luigi: Luigi d’Urso was a noble and Italian railroad executive who died in 2006. His grandfather was the 9th Duke di Cassano. His mother was the great-granddaughter of George Clymer, one of the founding fathers of the U.S. and signee of both the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution. d’Urso was also married to French designer and model Ines de la Fressange.
- Gaetani, Gelasio: Count Gelasio Gaetani comes from one of the oldest families in Rome. The Gaetani (also known as Caetani) family has produced 3 popes, including Pope Boniface VIII. Gelasio is a wine specialist and vineyard owner who helps celebrities buy the most unique bottles of wine throughout the world.
- Gaetani, Rufreido: Roffredo Gaetani was an Italian count, prince, and duke who died in a car crash in 2005. Roffredo came to the public’s attention when he dated Ivana Trump in the 1990s. Brother of Gelasio.
- Pignatelli, Frederico: An Italian prince whose family has “aristocratic ties to Pope Innocenzo XII” (https://federicopignatelli.com/). President, owner, and founder of Pier 59 Studios, the world’s largest photo studio complex. Federico was once accused of sexual harassment by his former assistant, but he was acquitted (https://nymag.com/intelligence2010/08/photography_studio_head_federi.html). Pignatelli also has his own modeling agency which is headed by Brunella Casella, the woman responsible for launching the career of scumbag Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, and others (https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/industry-model-management-new-york-office-10505934/
- Gillford, Lord & Lady: Lord Gillford is Patrick Meade, the 8th Earl of Clanwilliam. He is a businessman who is on the board of Soma Oil & Gas Holdings and Eurasia Drilling Company, where he served as Chairman. Eurasia Drilling Company is owned by Russian billionaire oligarch, Alexander Dzhaparidze and billionaire Alexander Putilov.
- Greece Princess Olga: Princess Olga, Duchess of Apulia (nee Princess Olga Isabelle of Greece) married her second cousin, Prince Aimone of Savoy, Duke of Apulia, in 2008. Olga’s father is first cousins with Prince Phillip (Queen Elizabeth’s wife).
- Greece, MC & Pavlos: Pavlos is the eldest son of Constantine II, the last King of Greece, before the monarchy was abolished in 1973. Worked in New York as an investment portfolio manager. MC is his wife, Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece. Her father is the billionaire founder of Duty Free Shops. Her sisters, Alexandra and Pia, married into the von Furstenberg and Getty families, respectively. A dinner party was thrown for them at the Standard Hotel in 2009. There were about 12 guests there. One of those exclusive guests was Ghislaine Maxwell (source: https://wwd.com/eye/people/royal-standard-a-fete-for-princess-marie-chantal-and-prince-pavlos-2399957/
- Guedroltz, Solina & Nicolas: Solina is a photographer. Her father is a viscount. Nicolas is an antique Russian furniture dealer. He is a Russian prince and is of Belgian nobility through his mother’s side.
- Hapsburg, Marie: Royalty. Her father was Archduke Joseph Arpad of Austria and her mother, Archduchess Maria of Austria, was a Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg and a member of the House of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg by birth. The Hapsburg (also called Habsburg) family is one of the most powerful and wealthiest families in Europe. The Hapsburgs are another Black Nobility family of very high prestige. I couldn’t find anything out about her husband, Raymond van der Meide. They have 7 children together.
submitted by Cosmicspider87
to MisterEinvestigating [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 03:26 Dfields516 Demetrius Fields is coming to Gainesville. Tickets are Buy One Get One Free for University of Florida students!
2023.04.01 03:24 Dfields516 Demetrius Fields is coming to Gainesville next week. Tickets are buy one get one free for University of Florida students!
submitted by Dfields516 to UniversityofFlorida [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 02:58 Evileye669 I didn’t even flinch and I took it lmao. $2 tip here I come!
2023.04.01 02:38 Bettymakesart Where to park a school bus in the Asian District?
| || |
After your help with the Plaza District parking question, here is my last challenge. I need to park the bus in the Asian District for a couple of hours. We are going to view the Brothers in Arms memorial, and have lunch at Golden Phoenix thanks to a donor. Do you think I could park in the lot next to the memorial and walk to the restaurant? There seems to be sidewalk most of the way. Any better ideas for parking? Parking at the restaurant itself would not be possible. Thank you. submitted by Bettymakesart to okc [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 01:18 IronCanSailor 2022 C300 Apple Car Play constantly disconnecting
| || |
I bought a 2022 C300 and my audio will lag then disconnect my phone from the car and it will take shutting the car off to reconnect. Phone works fine with my ford and wife’s Toyota. submitted by IronCanSailor to mercedes_benz [link] [comments]
Anyone else having these issues?
2023.04.01 01:12 Calealen80 Moving Help Sunday?
Admins, if this is not allowed, let know. I read the rules but didn't see anything about it.
I'm desperately seeking anyone who is willing to help out with a move on Sunday. I'm fairly new here, with no family and no local friends. I will pay your gas.
Priority one is someone who is willing to help me move the pets as neither roommate nor I have a vehicle currently.
Moving from Huntington Hills NW & Centre st @ 32nd.
To a house in Falconridge/Castleridge (combing two houses)
2 small cats (in a kennel) 3 pups (50lb each, will lay in back, on floor, etc) 1 adult great dane service dog 1 adult great dane (absolutely can not be moved in the same trip as the sd)
Unfortunately, I've had no luck finding additional community volunteers, and 211 has nothing to offer. I've posted all over FB, so I figured I would try my chances here.
I have a mover hired, but I'm absolutely certain they are underestimating the load. So, any extra help, big vehicles, strong people to help move appliances/furniture, etc. Would be phenomenal.
U-Haul is not an option as neither of us has a license currently.
Eta: I'm very low income. By that mean, my annual earnings are less than half of the provincial poverty line. (I didn't mention it because I don't want people to think I'm posting a sob story) I'm a trauma nurse by trade who ran into some medical complication that impacted my walking ability and then I was widowed some 5 years later.
submitted by Calealen80
to Calgary [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:32 Old-Broad Spring
If you haven’t driven 7th St between Grand and Orchard in the last week or so, check it out! Someone planted hundreds of crocuses and they make for a happy short drive.
submitted by Old-Broad
to grandjunction [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 23:51 skifever Just released an Arizona traffic camera app (iOS) that lets you create custom groups of cameras and view your entire route by scrolling rather than clicking one at a time. It’s free, no ads, no data collection etc. Looking for feedback. Thanks!
2023.03.31 21:23 realteddygetsthegold Been watching sidemen since 2016, let’s get them to 20,000,000!!!
2023.03.31 21:21 realteddygetsthegold Been watching sidemen since 2016, let’s get them to 20,000,000!!!
2023.03.31 20:52 NewOrcer DIE [Actual Play Podcast]
submitted by NewOrcer
to TTRPG [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 20:48 BBBoris76 Live Pro Wrestling in Edmonton TONIGHT!