2023.04.01 12:46 55_jumbo Time To Buy The Oil Dip: Goldman Sachs OilPrice.com
|submitted by 55_jumbo to CommodityForecast [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 12:45 RemoteRocketship Ansira is hiring a Vice President Business Development in the United States
submitted by RemoteRocketship to RemoteSalesJobs [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:29 BadlandBrawl Upcoming changes!
- If you lose at least 10 Brawls in a row, there is a chance your Clones will start a Revolution against the King. If this happens, you are taken to a special PvE Brawl, where the revolutionary Clones will battle against the Clones still loyal to you. If you lose the battle, your King will be dethroned and decapi... Umm, given a new haircut.
- If the revolution is successful, your Clones will organize into a democracy and they will hold an election to choose a new President. You will be unable to use the elected Clone in battles for as long as it acts as the President. There will be new elections each four years.
- Additionally, two democracies are unable to Brawl against each other. In the case that two democracies are matched against each other, neither President may sling any Clones to the arena.
- If you do not wish to transit to a democracy, you can reduce the chances of a Revolution happening by keeping your Clones well fed and well paid. Also, don't eat too much cake.
- The Badland Savings Bank will act as the new last Land after Inferno Night (this is absolutely in no way a social commentary about the position banks hold in the society), and only players who reach the Land are able to use its services.
- You can now apply for loans from the Badland Savings Bank to buy a new Tower or to upgrade it! You will have to pay a monthly interest to the Bank based on the size of your loan.
- You can deposit your Gold in the Bank and receive a modest yearly interest.
Each Land now has unique features based on the environment and day cycle:
- Jungle: Clones might get lost, making them unable to participate in the Brawl
- Canyon: Dust storms might rise, obscuring the view and scratching the inside of the screen of your device
- Frozen: If you don't sling any Clones to the bridge for a while, your King/President might freeze over, preventing them from shooting arrows
- Inferno: You will have to keep you Clones cool by periodically dipping you device in water or by blowing to the screen
- Bank: There is a bank vault in the center of the bridge. Please do not rob it.
- Dawn: Your Clones will need some time to wake up before the Brawl, and will shower before they can begin. Please give them some privacy by turning off the screen.
- Noon: You can join your Clones for a tasty meal. Afterwards, you should rest.
- Dusk: You may need to turn on the flashlight in your device to help your Clones see the bridge in the darkening evening
- Night: Clones might start sleeping in the bridge if they feel too tired. Also, you'll have to pay them double salary for night work.
You can finally change the color of Runes. Your Clones will be happy to wear Runes matching their favorite colors!
The King/President has established a Tax Office that will collect 10 % of your Gold from every Egg to help fund the strive against the Replicants.
- The gasoline motors in Bomb Golem and Doom Golem have been replaced with electric ones
- The excess heat from Bombs will be used to heat the Towers
- The lasers in Mecha Bunny and Laser Bunnies have been changed to more energy-efficient ones
- Magnet has been turned into a Legendary Clone, to reflect its new scarcity as most Magnets are required for building wind turbines
- Players are allowed to use at most one flying Clone per year
- Electromancer is removed from the list of Clones, as she will use her talents to generate clean, renewable energy
- Mind Tick is removed from the list of Clones and will be used to "educate" players about energy-saving methods, instead
- We want to release a new Clone without the word "Doom" in it, but we haven't figured out a name yet
- In addition to drawing Laser Bunnies out of his hat, he can now also pull coins from behind opponents' ears and make roses disappear
- Fixed a bug that caused her arms to look like tentacles
- Please stop posting screenshots about the bug, we have seen too many of them
- Unbeknownst to everyone, Striker Man has been dating Lumberjackie since the night of his graduation party from the Royal Artillery Academy, and they are now announcing their engagement! Consequently, they refuse to fight each other in a Brawl, and will hold hands and gaze into the horizon should they meet on the bridge.
- Check your Inbox for an invitation to the wedding on June 31st!
2023.04.01 12:27 AIandRobotics_Bot Tech firms hold all the power right now as Goldman Sachs predicts AI will impact 300 million jobs
|submitted by AIandRobotics_Bot to AIandRobotics [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 12:10 Last-Caterpillar-112 Tech firms hold all the power right now as Goldman Sachs predicts AI will impact 300 million jobs
|submitted by Last-Caterpillar-112 to technology [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 12:01 FurtherAfrica US Vice President Kamala Harris week-long trip to Africa; Ghana, Zambia and Tanzania spells good for African artists. The VP has a curated playlist of her favourite African music dubbed “My Travels: Ghana, Tanzania, and Zambia”.
submitted by FurtherAfrica to FurtherAfrica [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 11:36 globe_explorer245 The Vice President Kamala Harris greeted in Zambia with “the VP is here” cheers. Cheering started as soon as she got off the plane.
|submitted by globe_explorer245 to Kamala [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 11:35 AutoNewsAdmin [World] - Your Next Greece Getaway Could Be at a Hotel Owned by Goldman Sachs
|submitted by AutoNewsAdmin to WSJauto [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 11:22 tompdompdomalleyways chance me for nervous indian neuroscience junior
2023.04.01 10:53 TheAsianAffairs2022 The U.S. Embassy in Zambia welcomed Vice President Kamala Harris and Douglas Emhoff to Lusaka to meet with Hakainde Hichilema! #US #Zambia #KamalaHarris
|submitted by TheAsianAffairs2022 to Zambia [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 10:50 Ub3rchief_113 Stop Putting the Flag at Half-Mast for EVERYTHING (America)
2023.04.01 10:43 KEVINC5620 Marcus by Goldman Sachs, High Yield Savings - Extra 1% interest rate, 4.75% for 3 months
2023.04.01 10:42 KEVINC5620 Marcus by Goldman Sachs, High Yield Savings - Extra 1% interest rate, 4.75% for 3 months
2023.04.01 10:32 Miserable-Ostrich-42 SEC Form 4.
Am I reading correctly, this Velo3D officer exercised 50,000 Stock options to Acquire 50,000 shares on March 29th? Why exercise them at all if not to sell (Dispose) the options? Seems like he already has a perpetual option to sell with a cost basis of 18 cents. Trying to understand the implications. Is this a vote of confidence coming up on earnings, or a bail out prior to upcoming questionable earnings? In plain English, what did Mr. Chung do? I have order backlog concerns...submitted by Miserable-Ostrich-42 to Velo3d [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 10:27 conradthegray Another interesting week in AI and tech
2023.04.01 10:16 dirtyharrison Zambian opposition leader's speech during the visit of US vice President Kamala Harris.
|submitted by dirtyharrison to TopConspiracy [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 09:32 abitunggal 😀 Included Health is hiring a remote Public Sector Sales, Regional Vice President
|submitted by abitunggal to himalayasapp [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 09:09 roszita Zambian opposition leader's speech during the visit of US vice President Kamala Harris.
|submitted by roszita to NewsWithJingjing [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 09:03 roszita Zambian opposition leader's speech during the visit of US vice President Kamala Harris.
|submitted by roszita to EndlessWar [link] [comments]|
2023.04.01 08:35 Bitcoinz_Tech 2023 Hong Kong Web3 Carnival to Host DeFi Forum on Web3 Financial Infrastructure
2023.04.01 08:08 a_living_sloth_bear Soon(ish)-to-be PhD Graduate looking for insight
Hello! I have provided my anonymized CV. I plan to be graduated in a year and some change. I also plan to have 2 or so 1st author publications and at least 1 more publication with my name on it. Will my current PhD focus land me a job straight out of my PhD or will I need to do more? If so, what? I ask this because I surfed the LinkedIn jobs in the Boston area for a few hours and did not have much luck finding jobs that aligned with my skillset. I am concerned I am either building a skillset with little value or looking in the wrong places. General recommendations for modifications to my CV are also appreciated!submitted by a_living_sloth_bear to biotech [link] [comments]
Note: Yes, I just realized "(if applicable)" is on the education portion of the CV, worry not, that will be amended after I post this.
2023.04.01 07:53 Turbulent-Web-9285 Life magazine Nov 1972
Found this in my life magazine November 1972.submitted by Turbulent-Web-9285 to politiciansinaction [link] [comments]