Cheap flights from buffalo
2021.03.16 23:31 jadekinsjackson FlightSale
Just cheap flights, all available to book at the time of posting. All 'book now' links will direct you to a meta search site where you can choose to book direct with the airline or from an online travel site. If you no longer see the cheap price, it means that flight is booked out, try alternate dates. Have questions or a request? Just ask. Not a bot. Visit https://book.flightsale.com.au
2013.09.06 07:58 chromer123 The planning center of r/psychonaut's 2014 Ayahuasca retreat!
Come one, come all! Here is we begin deliberation, planning, and logistics for a 2014 trip to Peru to attend an Ayahuasca retreat. This offer is open to all members of the psychonaut community, or anyone interested in expanding their mind/healing their soul.
2008.06.15 19:41 Fast food news, reviews, and discussion
The /FastFood subreddit is for news, reviews, and discussions of fast food (aka quick-service), fast casual, and casual restaurants -- covering everything fast food from multinational chains, regional and local chains, independent and chain cafeterias and all-you-can-eat restaurants, independent and chain diners, independent hole-in-the-wall restaurants, convenience store and gas station prepared food, food trucks and food carts, the neighborhood taqueria, street vendors, etc.
2023.03.22 07:17 acatchyusername15 Purchasing options is TCL really worth the spend?
So, a little bit of context, recently I was looking to upgrade the Sony Bravia TV that is currently in my bedroom, since the tv is so small I need to move the furniture every time I want to watch something in my bedroom. I was saving up for a TCL R646/Hisense U8H, but, my father recently has offered me a 50" Pioneer TV for free, he does not use it, and I suppose it is due to the quality of it (?). Anyways, I accepted it mainly because I don't want that TV to be wasted and it is free. Still, in order to improve the watching experience, I am looking between these 2 options:
- Buy a Roku Streambar, the audio on the TV is kinda small, not even comparable to the cheap LG TV I have on the living room.
- Spend more on and Apple TV 4K device, and use an old Bose Sountouch 10 that I have laying around here.
- Save a little bit more, and buy either the TCL or Hisense with no added streaming devices
I must add that from where I am, both TV's hisense and tcl are a little bit over $600 with the hisense being the more expensive option.
submitted by acatchyusername15
to 4kTV [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:15 Retro_Tronics Lockheed Electra (1958)
2023.03.22 07:13 bennybett I need advice on awful chronic condition involving inability to get a normal breath since Jan 2021
I'm 23M and have been in a constant state of distress and pain now since Jan 2021. I was diagnosed with EDS by a rheumatologist after meeting all markers as well as suffering from frequent shoulder dislocations. My current issues started one night as a pounding heartbeat and by the next morning developed into extreme pain and tightness all over my chest and back. It felt like overnight all my ribs/breathing muscles were glued together and lost the ability to move and allow my lungs to expand. I've been experiencing this intense discomfort 24/7 every waking moment for 2 years now. Feels like my chest is frozen solid and I'll try to breathe but I can barely inhale until I come up against this overwhelming restriction/pressure. My sternum, spine, and ribs ache like a very sore muscle that hasn't moved in forever. No amount of rest helps. I can hear clicking and popping anytime I shift or slightly rotate in almost every area of my back and chest unlike before. I flare up just by doing something simple like lifting a heavy object or trying to foam roll. It feels like I have no oxygen in my brain and reality is fuzzy and disorienting. I'll get body jolts when I'm going to bed because my brain is in flight or fight all the time and thinks I can't breathe. Oxygen will drop to low 80s but only when I am laying down and going to sleep. Doctors have performed every test on me and have no idea what could be causing my symptoms. I feel stuck and in hell. No idea if its my diaphragm not working or if all my muscles are so tight that there is inflammation and zero movement. Dislocated ribs? Can this be related to EDS? Covid? I desperately need some advice.
submitted by bennybett
to ehlersdanlos [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:12 areopagitic I was in a plane that landed at sfo today - ama
- Upon departure the captain announced it would be really turbulent landing
- About an hour from SF he announced that stewards are going to be seated for rest of flight as bumpiness starts
- About 30 mins out, he announces that due to backlog at SF we're circling
- Circled for 30 mins in thick cloud, with turbulance, can't see anything out the window, and can see on the flight screen that our altitude is going down
- Finally came in to land, didn't see the runway until last 30 s
- Changed my underwear
Btw uber drive wasn't any better. Lots of downed trees and floods. Apparently it was even crazier earlier today.
submitted by areopagitic
to bayarea [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:12 Ok-Term-1188 Just missed my flight to Miami out of seattle the good news is I got a new flight from seattle to charlotte then charlotte to Miami. Going to get there at 11am instead of 8am. Let’s gooooooo #nobadvibes
submitted by Ok-Term-1188 to UMF [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:12 yswyddog Waiting to board - Manchester to Munich
About to board my flight from Manchester to Munich with Easyjet. A little bit nervous but much better than my last flight which was the first I took since the pandemic. Looking forward to getting there!
submitted by yswyddog
to fearofflying [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:05 sirdone Got a pay-raise and need advice on how to proceed.
I'm 28. Current salary is about 58k. New job will pay 97k and I will be relocating to Oklahoma City.
Really struggling on if I should buy a house in OKC when I move there, or if I should find a cheap studio apartment and wait a year, that way I have time to improve credit score, and get better interest rate to buy property next year when wife moves here.
I am a veteran so lucky enough to have access to the VA loan with no down payment. Owning a house has always been a big goal but dont want to rush into it if the time is not right.
Credit is little over 600 mostly due to high credit utilization from wedding last year. Total debt is about 30k, no car payments or student loans. And wife is overseas but should get her immigration paperwork by next year, so I'm living alone so far and can afford to rent a small studio.
Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.
submitted by sirdone
to personalfinance [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:05 londonmurderino 9:45pm flight from Stansted after Chelsea at home?
Posted on the main as well, tell me if that's not okay. I'm coming in from Edinburgh for the day and have a ticket to Chelsea at home. I booked my return flight a couple of months ago when the game was scheduled for a 3pm kickoff. Now I have a ticket to a 5:30 game and a 9:45 Ryanair flight at an airport 35 miles away. I haven't been to a game at the Emirates before so I don't know how chaotic the atmosphere is when leaving, but would I be completely naive in thinking that there's a chance that, assuming a couple of minutes of overtime after each half, I can get from the Emirates to Highbury & Islington Station by 8, get the Victoria Line to Tottenham Hale and grab the Stansted Express and get to the Airport by 9? Also have never flown out of Stansted before - is 45 minutes to get through security and get to my gate completely unthinkable? How impossible is it to get a taxi from anywhere near the stadium? Would that be any more doable or is traffic as horrendous as one would assume?
submitted by londonmurderino
to GunnersatGames [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:03 xMrPink85 [USA-CA] [H] Playstation/XBox/Nintendo Consoles/Games/Manuals/Pokemon [W] Sega Games/Playstation Games/Nintendo Games/Lists/Offers
Happy to provide pics of anything you might be interested in.. Most of this stuff I would like to move ASAP. If you would like to buy see my GameSale
If you are local to the Sacramento area I might be willing to do a local meetup. Cash/Paypal also acceptable on either side to help even out a trade.
Thanks for looking! Happy trading!
- Legacy of Kain Collectors Edition Triple Pack **SEALED** Hard to value.. I don't see this very often at all.. There is one other one on eBay right now for $369 in similar condition.. This one does have some minor wear to the corners/seal as seen in the pics.. I would really like a big item from my list for this..
- DarkStalkers 3 - CIB Minor staining
- GranStream Saga - CIB
- Final Fantasy X and X2 Brady Games Strategy Guides
- Black, Silver and Translucent Blue Dual Shock 2 controllers
- OEM A/V cable set
PS2 Games: All CIB
- Guitar Hero II
- Guitar Hero Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's
- Myst III Exile
- 24 The Game
- Wheel of Fortune
PS3 Games: All CIB/Boxed.
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition Big Box - CIB - Includes Soundtrack, Art Book, and Calendar. Box has heavy wear. Everything else is pretty minty. Game case has some minor shelf wear.
- Dark Souls II
- Diablo III
- Yakuza Dead Souls - *HARD TRADE*
PS4 Games: (CIB/Boxed)
- 7 Days to Die
- Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare
- Dead Cells [Action Game of the Year] Edition
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Steelbook Edition book with Slipcover
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 case/art has tear in spine
- Middle Earth Shadow of War
- Nascar Heat 3
- Overwatch Origins
- Persona 5
- Resident Evil Village Deluxe Edition
- Babylon's Fall - Sealed
- Death Stranding - Sealed
- PSP 1000 console - Body and screen are pretty scratched up, includes a rubber cover and I can include a white replacement shell... Charge port can be touchy sometimes so it also includes a replacement port. No charger though.. (Aftermarket ones have gotten pretty cheap) - Pending
- PSP 3000 Box and tray only. Box has moderate to heavy wear with some creasing.
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus - Loose
- Wipeout 2048 - Loose
OG XBox Games: (CIB unless noted)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Indiana Jones and The Emperors Tomb
- Pac Man World 2 - PH
- Return To Castle Wolfenstein Tides of War - PH
- 4GB and 250GB Consoles available. Both include OEM power brick and one OEM controller. One Kinect available.
360 Games: (CIB unless noted)
- Dead to Rights Retribution
- Dead Space 3
- Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Halo 3 Limited Edition Steel book w/sleeve (minor damage) Includes manual, but no book..
- Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition
- Mortal Kombat - No Manual
- The Orange Box
- Portal 2
- Test Drive Unlimited
- NBA 2K18
- NBA Live 10
XB1 Games: (CIB/Boxed unless noted)
- Battlefield 4 Steelbook Edition
- Dark Souls 3
- Dishonored Definitive Edition
- Madden 22
- Prototype BioHazard Bundle
- Rare Replay
- Skylanders Trap Team
- UFC 3
- Watch Dogs 2
- Wolfenstein The New Order
- Vintage Nintendo of America Letter with Official Nintendo Envelope, Cover Letter, Nintendo Power order form, service center list, Game Pak Directory, Replacement parts list, Nintendo history. Great little piece. Definitely shows some wear and a few markings but the order forms are blank. Not sure how to value this.
NES Carts: (loose)
- Castlevania II Simons Quest
- Kung Fu
- Ninja Gaiden II - some marker and sticker residue.
- Skate or Die - Label has snag on top
- Wizards and Warriors III - Label worn on top
- Game Genie - Have not tested yet..
- Blank/non "Nintendo" Cartridge sleeves. I have about 15-20 of these. Most in good shape. A few have some creases/denting.
- Bart vs The Space Mutants (The Simpsons)
- Mega Man 1 (Not pictured)
- Mission Impossible
- NES Advantage controller manual
- Zodas Revenge
Super Nintendo Games:
- DOOM - CIB**
- Rockos Modern Life - CIB - Box is worn, includes insert, manual and warning slip.. both have some wear, Cart is in great shape! Willing to trade box/contents separately as I don't have another copy.
- Yoshi's Safari - CIB**
- Super Scope 6
- Game Genie - Have not tested yet.
- Buster Busts Loose
- Hey Punk! Are You Tuff E Nuff?
- The Lawnmower Man
- Super Nintendo Console Consumer information booklet
- World Heroes
- N64 Console with OEM Expansion Pak. No Cords or controllers. Tested and Works!
- Mario Party 8 - No manual
- Metroid Other M - SEALED
- Red Steel - No Manual
- Trauma Center Second Opinion - CIB
Wii U Hardware:
- The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD Edition Wii U - Complete in box** - Super Hard trade - Probably the item I'm least likely to trade right now.
Wii U Games:
- The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD - SEALED - I am considering having this one graded.
- Super Mario 3D World (NS) - CIB
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Edition OLED Switch - NIB
- Red and Blue V2 Switch - Includes Tablet, Dock, OEM charger, and either the original red and blue or I can swap for gray joy cons. Neither set have drift.. No box. But I have the manual - also includes 2x 3rd party Joy con Controller grip
Switch Games (CIB/Boxed):
- BloodRayne Fresh Bites w Card. - Sealed
- Fire Emblem Three Houses
- Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
Nintendo DS Hardware:
Red Super Mario Bros 25th Anniversary Edition DSi XL - Has some scuffs/scrapes on the corners Pending
Nintendo DS Games:
- Mario Party DS - Sealed - (Has some knicks/tear in seal.)
- Pokémon Heartgold - CIB - NFR case, no big box or Pokewalker**
- Spiderman Shattered Dimensions - Loose
- Spyro The Eternal Night - Loose
Nintendo 3DS Games:
- Animal Crossing New Leaf - CIB
- Bravely Second End Layer - CIB - Minor damage to case/art
- Legend of Legacy - Sealed
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS - Loose
- Saturn Console - Comes with oem controller
Sega Saturn Games:
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 - CIB*
- Lots of Magic the Gathering, Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards, DBZ cards/ Funko Pops, Bakugan. Pics of Pokémon cards can be seen here and here. MTG here and here.
- DragonBall Z Funko Pops including Golden Frieza
- X-Men Cartoon Maker - PC - CIB - Very good condition
- Naruto Best Hit Collection CD w/Slipcover.
SOME specific items I'm after:
- Attack On Titan 2 or Final Battle PS4
- Baten Kaitos
- Castlevania Curse of Darkness - PS2
- Castlevania Lament of Innocence - PS2
- Castlevania Dracula X
- Conkers Bad Fur Day
- Chocobos Dungeon
- Clock Tower (any)
- Drakengard 2
- Evil Dead Games (PS1-PS2)
- Geist - Gamecube
- Grandia Xtreme
- The Legend of Zelda Four Swords - Gamecube
- Majoras Mask N64
- Mario Party 6 - Complete only
- Mario Party 7 - Manual only
- Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2 PS1/PS2 or Dreamcast
- Misadventures of Tron Bonne
- Mega Man 64 - Cart or CIB
- Paper Mario TTYD - Gamecube
- Parasite Eve II - Manual only
- Pokemon Crystal, Emerald, Ruby, and Silver
- Resident Evil - Saturn
- Resident Evil - PS1 Long Box
- Resident Evil Code Veronica - Gamecube
- Resident Evil Dead Aim (Also looking for other light Gun games like Point Blank, Time Crisis, House of the Dead..)
- Resident Evil Survivor
- Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles - Highly Prefer the Gun Bundle Version.
- Saga Frontier 2 PS1, Unlimited Saga PS2
- Shadow Hearts - PS2
- Shadow Hearts From the New World - Disc only
- Silent Hill Origins and Shattered Memories - PS2
- Suikoden, Suikoden II and Suikoden Tactics
- Tekken Long Box
- Twisted Metal Long Box
- Valkyrie Profile PS1
- Wario Ware/World - Gamecube
- Xenosaga Episode III - PS2 - Complete only. Lenticular preferred.
- I'd like to bulk up my Gamecube and Sega collections. Dreamcast, Saturn and Genesis mainly. I don't really need any hardware at the moment. But a CDX or Nomad would be cool though!
- PlayStation 5 games. Official Sony dual controller charger - CIB or New
- PS1 - PS4 Heavies
- PS Vita Games and maybe certain Vitas.
- PSP Games
- PSVR Games
- PS1 Long Box games
- PSX Console
- Special Edition Sony/PlayStation stuff.
- Switch games, SE Pro controllers
- DS/3DS games
** Your lists/offers. I am not interested in loose discs or any sort of Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits, Players Choice, etc. Black Label/first print only. Most Carts are ok loose with the exception of games that came in plastic cases such as DS/Vita. If it had a cardboard box I can do without.
submitted by xMrPink85
to gameswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:01 Warren-Binder [USA-CA] [H] BNOB 15.6” portable monitor, BNIB Mini-PC w/ Ryzen 5600U, Fanless mini-pc, Trifo Lucy Smart Vacuum, EVGA 450 GM [W] 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel, cheap 2.5GBe Router, PayPal
Howdy! Below are the items that I am selling, with their specs.
In addition to selling, I'm looking to buy a 2015 Chromebook Pixel, I still like the design to this day and it's form factor as well. Also, I'm looking for a (cheap?) router with a 2.5GBe port for my new NAS that I built from parts that I bought off of here. Timestamps Old Timestamps
GKDY 15.6” Portable Monitor
- Brand New Open Box (only opened it for timestamps
Asking $50 local cash
KAMRUI JK06 Fanless Mini PC specs:
- Intel 11th Gen N5100
- 8 gigs of RAM
- 256 gig M.2 SSD
- In like new condition
This would make a great Raspberry Pi alternative, especially with them being sold out in most places. Completely silent, upgradeable, with all the I/O you will most likely want. Looking for $70 local cash or $100 shipped. (Might be cheaper shipped, depending on shipping costs)
KAMRUI Mini PC AMD Ryzen 5 5600U BNIB
- Ryzen 5 5600U
- Radeon Vega 7 Graphics
- 16 gigs of RAM
- 512 gig SSD
- Upgradable RAM and Storage (maybe wifi card too?)
In the world of Mini PCs, this guy is pretty powerful and capable. Asking $250 shipped, about half of what it goes for on Amazon.
Trifo Lucy Smart Vacuum specs:
- Smart navigations and mapping
- Charge & Resume
- Obstacle avoidance
- Remote control
- Live Camera feed with two way audio
- and more!
Looking to get $80 local cash or $120 shipped. It is used but in good condition! Hard to find a smart vacuum with smart navigation and obstacle avoidance at this price point!
EVGA 450 - in great condition. Includes all original cables, ended up being too big for my build. Look for $50 locally, can ship too.
submitted by Warren-Binder
to hardwareswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:58 Professionmaker Save Time & Money with a Car Service to Bradley Airport
| || | submitted by Professionmaker to u/Professionmaker [link] [comments]
Benefits of car service to Bradley Airport Car service to Bradley Airport
offers many benefits for those looking to save time and money on travel. The most obvious benefit is that a car service eliminates the need for public transportation or a taxi ride. Instead, a driver will pick you up and drop you off at your desired location. This eliminates the need to plan for a rental car or find a taxi, which can be time-consuming and costly. Additionally, a car service can offer a stress-free, luxurious ride to the airport; you can relax and enjoy the convenience of a private chauffeur. Finally, car services are more affordable than many people think. Many companies offer competitive rates and discounts, making the overall cost of travel much more reasonable. Car services balance convenience and affordability, making them an excellent option for getting to and from Bradley Airport.
A car service is an ideal choice if you are looking for ways to save money when traveling to or from Bradley Airport. Car services provide a convenient and cost-efficient way to get to the airport. With door-to-door service, you can save time and money by avoiding the hassle of finding a parking space and paying expensive airport parking fees. Additionally, car services are more affordable than taxis and offer luxury options to make your airport experience comfortable and stress-free. Whether traveling for leisure or business, a car service can help you save time and money.
Time is a valuable commodity, and it usually comes at a premium for those making the journey to Bradley Airport. With the help of a reliable car service to tf green airport
, you can save time and money and enjoy a stress-free trip. Car services offer a convenient and efficient way to get to the airport. Professional drivers will pick you up from your door and ensure you get to the airport on time. Furthermore, car services provide a comfortable and luxurious ride, ensuring you can relax and enjoy the journey. You won't have to worry about traffic, parking fees, or other hassles. And, with a car service, you can rest assured that you will arrive at your destination on time.
Comfort and Convenience
Traveling to Bradley Airport can be a hassle, but it doesn't have to be. With a car service, you can save time and money while experiencing comfort and convenience. A car service will pick you up from your home or office, eliminating the need for parking or public transportation. Plus, your driver will have pre-planned routes to get you to Bradley Airport quickly and safely.
Best of all, you can comfortably relax as you travel to the airport. You can enjoy features like plush seating, climate control, and complimentary refreshments with a car service. Plus, you can focus on your needs, working or resting, instead of navigating the busy roads. With a car service, you can make the most of your time and enjoy a stress-free journey to Bradley Airport.
Advantages of Using a Car Service to Bradley Airport
Using a SN Limo Service
to get to and from Bradley Airport has many advantages. First and foremost, it saves you time and money. With the cost of fuel and parking at the airport, taking a car service can be cheaper than driving yourself. Additionally, a car service will provide door-to-door service, so you don't have to worry about finding parking or hauling your bags to your car. Additionally, you don't have to worry about traffic or delays. The car service will provide a smooth, comfortable ride to and from the airport. Finally, you can relax and enjoy the ride without distractions, allowing you to get some rest before your flight. Taking a car service to Bradley Airport can be a great way to save time and money.
In conclusion, car service to Bradley Airport is a great way to save time and money. It eliminates the need to worry about airport parking and allows you to travel at your own pace without worrying about the stress of traffic or navigating unfamiliar roads. With a reliable and convenient car service, travelers can enjoy their airport experience without worrying about added costs. BOOK LIMO ONLINE: https://snlimoservice.us/reservation/
2023.03.22 06:57 Chemical_Pension_955 Can I travel with sex toy to India
So as my tittle said. Well i am planning to travel India soon from canada after 2 years and me and my gf planning to travel lot india so for fun I thought to buy something special for us. So i need advice there will be any problem if i carry there no dick shape or something nudity printed in box. They have inbuilt rechargeable battery with wireless remote. My flight is toronto to Delhi and then Surat. My major concern is delhi airport security. Should i carry it in check-in luggage or cabin luggage?
submitted by Chemical_Pension_955
to LegalAdviceIndia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:52 AutoModerator [I HAVE] Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator Program (Complete Latest Updated Course) + More
Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator for 25 USD
There’s also an Iman Gadzhi 7 courses bundle on our store
Hello & welcome to my online website : www . Genkicourses .com
I am the owner of the site and am using reddit platform to reach out to any potential buyers who are interested in paid courses for cheap.
Today’s course is Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator 2022 Updated.
The course has all the sections from the original. And also has an updates section that also includes the iman gadzhi Q&As videos & the attachments in form of PDFs.
Here's the list of the bundle :
- Iman Gadzhi – Pen To Profit Membership
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Incubator
- Iman Gadzhi – Six Figure SMMA
- Iman Gadzhi – Influencer Ignited 2.0
- Iman Gadzhi – Copy Paste Agency
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator
If you purchase the bundle I'll provide
- Iman Gadzhi – Kaizen Cure
as a free extra
submitted by AutoModerator
to Agency_Navigator0 [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:50 TARecoveringAA Landlord sent me a bill for his son's birthday present and tried to evict me when I didn't pay it.
It was recently my landlord's son's birthday, who I get along with decently. I wouldn't say we're friends, but we've had the occasional conversation and spent time together before because we have mutual hobbies. Over the past year or so though, I've grown apart from the son because every time I tried to invite him to something, he'd cancel last minute with a long-winded excuse as to what happened. Whatever though, not all friendships work out.
So as his birthday was coming around, my landlord asked if I had any idea what his son might want as a gift, and I let my landlord know about a specific game that his son had been interested in. It was Twilight Imperium 4th edition for anyone who's curious. The whole game runs about $150.
After I let my landlord know that his son wanted this game, my landlord mentioned that the game was really expensive, especially for some plastic and a little bit of cardboard. I agreed that it was a bit pricey, but assured him that $150 for that game was fairly reasonable. It took a little convincing, and showing him comparable games, but after a while, my landlord agreed that $150 for the new version was a worthwhile expense for his son.
Then my landlord asked me what I was going to get his son for his birthday, and I let him know that I wasn't planning on getting his son anything. I hadn't really seen his son in a few months, and we didn't speak regularly so it felt weird giving him an unexpected gift. I also wasn't invited to the son's birthday party, which I heard about secondhand, so I figured this meant I was in the clear to not get him a gift.
So some time goes by, and when my landlord's son's birthday comes around, he sends me a huge thank you for the birthday gift. It came out of nowhere, because I didn't get him a gift, and I didn't even wish him a happy birthday. I replied to ask what he was talking about, and he just sent me a picture of the game, with a tag on it that said it was from my landlord and me. I just told him to enjoy it and decided not to burst his bubble that I didn't get him anything.
Now, I have an awkward living situation, where my landlord is also my roommate, so when I got home I let my landlord know that I appreciated him saying the gift was from both of us, but I asked him not to do it again in the future. I felt weird about him giving out a gift from me without my knowledge or permission. He said that was no problem, but then he let me know my portion of the gift was $75. At this point, I was feeling really confused, and I asked him why my portion was $75. I didn't agree to split it, and I told him I wouldn't be getting his son a gift.
My landlord simply started insisting that it was implied we would split the cost of the gift, and the only reason he bought such an expensive gift is that he thought I was going to split it with him. I told him no, it was an unreasonable expectation and again reminded him that I was not going to get his son a gift. My landlord then brought up that my not getting a gift was what implied that I wanted to split the cost and send a mutual gift. I again replied no, that's a completely unreasonable jump in reasoning. The conversation ended with passive-aggressive tension and me just going to my room.
A few days later, I received my utility bills, which I split with my landlord and pay in the middle of the month. At the end, there was an extra charge of $75 that didn't say what it was. Naturally, I asked what the $75 was, and my landlord again started insisting that I had to pay a fair share of his son's gift, and it would be expected at the same time as every other utility. I didn't even reply as I set the bill down and gave him everything but the $75 for the gift. He started counting it and told me I was short the $75, to which I just walked away.
A few more days passed, and when I got home I found an eviction notice for failure to pay my entire utility bill. I've already arranged to simply move out at this point because this isn't the first issue I've had with my landlord, but the eviction notice just sealed it for me. I gave my landlord my 30-day notice that I was leaving, and I've been avoiding him during the little bit of time I'm at home each night.
I also don't think anything will come of the eviction, especially since proper protocol for California wasn't followed in giving it to me. That being said, I am absolutely seething in anger at that cheap-ass piece of garbage.
Also, my landlord's son is a 29-year-old man if you're wondering.
submitted by TARecoveringAA
to entitledparents [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:50 just_an_imagination How long off the roast is acceptable for expensive coffee?
My very first specialty coffee I bought, many years ago now, was an incredible floral Ethiopian, which I couldn’t make bad even with my shitty setup.
Thus, now many years later (4), I decided to buy this bean from the same roaster, to try with my better setup. It was an expensive bean compared to most others around here, 22$ for 250g, bit worth it for the taste.
Well, I received it, put it in my grinder hopper, without looking at the roast date, as I expected it to be good enough. I brewed a cup, it tasted like chewing an ash tray. Stale, burnt (it’s a very light roast), exactly like cheap supermarket coffee.
I then took a look at the roast date, 19/1-2022. It’s over a year off roast.
This company isn’t purely roasting coffee, they specialize in tea, but has a nice variety of coffee.
Is this acceptable to you?
submitted by just_an_imagination
to espresso [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:47 seedling-ghostling Healing through reflection bursts
I've become numb to simple pleasures of life as if I have lost my awe and wonder and have forgotten to be grateful. I had an unstable upbringing, always moving around with my mum to reside at her temporary boyfriends houses to stay away from home with dad (who I now feel deeply empathetic towards). I grew up in a third world country, where my mum is from - my dad is a foreigner. My mum knew there wasn't much for me in this small town... (I was the only "white/mixed" kid in school. She has always been free spirited maybe sometimes a bit too much where she isn't really my mum, but more of a friend.. My family were very broke..I remember debt collectors would come knocking on our doors with death threats..She knew I always wanted to live in the country my dad was from..Cleaner environment, public transport, free healthcare and maybe I can make some friends. So we left.. I remember calling my dad on the phone while I was at the airport telling him mum and I weren't coming home.... My mum and I stayed at her sisters tiny unit (my aunt). It was a 2 bedroom, with my aunt and her partner and her two kids. Mum and I would sleep in the same bed on the floor of the kids room until I could get a part-time job and move into a sharehouse (I was 15 at this point) I was enrolled into highscool, would work after work and on weekends just to make ends meet, and was able to get into a sharehouse with my own room. My mum had to go back to her country due to financial and visa issues. And I've been on my own since. I loved making friends, but it was hard for me to accept that the people I met here were born here, or grew up here. And they had family homes, and pets and stable finances and connections. So my friends focus was purely on what they wanted to do and who to be. I never told anyone about how envious I was, it's hard to admit to say I was envious but I was definitely hurt. "Why not me". Friendships became harder to maintain when people wanted to go to the beach or the next party but I was always working just to keep a roof over my head or food on my plate. Or even, send my mum a little bit of money because she couldn't make ends meet back in her country... At 17, I was introduced to drugs. And I lost control. It took away all my stresses, I felt free.. Eventually the escape was all I wanted.. I stopped going to school. I stopped going to work.. I got evicted.. I couch surfed at a few peoples places that did drugs..I started stealing for clothes..and for coins I would find to buy more drugs because I couldn't come to terms with how my life was heading. Then, I took 2CI - a synthetic LSD with a group of people I didn't really know. I went into psychosis.. And couldn't come out of it.. I would get emails from my mum and dad asking whats happening where am I why am I not responding. My aunt must have called the police on me, as they rocked up to my friends place looking for me. I ignored it all. Finally I reached out and said..I need help, I need to come home. And dear god, there must be something out there protecting me or the mind can work in really mysterious ways. I managed to get on a flight back home with borrowed money. I was exteremly underweight and didnt have nice clothes. My mum was horrified. My mind eventually couldn't come to terms with how everything has turned out and I lost it.. I remember waking up in hospital and asking what the date was.. 3 months had passed. I was diagnosed of schizrophrenia, bipolar 2, psychosis
submitted by seedling-ghostling
to u/seedling-ghostling [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:46 Syro8 Neglected E89 - advice requested
| || | submitted by Syro8 to BMWZ4 [link] [comments]
I'm a fan of the BMW brand, and have had a few lovely examples over the years but my general car knowledge is woefully lacking, hence any advice would be really appreciated.
I've had my E89 23i sDrive for a couple of years now and I've really neglected it. I don't do many miles (about 5000 a year, not likely to increase) so I've not been so concerned, but I want to make spend some money on it to give it the attention it deserves and get it looking and performing as well as it should.
It has had a major service each year and flies through every MOT, so it's not in terrible shape.
I know it needs / I would like:
- A new bonnet badge / roundel. I got back from a rare 500 mile round trip just the other day and the bonnet badge had fallen off somewhere en route - can these just be bought and sorted at home? Replacements seem unreasonably expensive on ebay - is there a trusted place to buy such parts from (I'm in the UK).
- A year ago or so I got all the brakes replaced (discs and pads). I went cheap and have had no issues other than drivers side front has started to squeak like a giant mouse when braking. It's so embarrassing. I've had BMW themselves look at it, as well as Halfords, neither can stop the squeak. The last few days a dash warning light has come on which has the CC-ID 17 (brake pads worn?) code so I'm not sure what to make of that - there were no advisories on the recent MOT about low brake pads. I guess the easiest solution is just to replace them with better quality parts? Are there any issues mixing brands of brakes, is it advisable for all four to be the same?
- I've some damage to passenger side front chassis - I've linked an image to the part that is damaged - could somebody tell me what this part is please so I can look into getting it replaced? It does need replacing, a repair isn't possible.
- Retrofit of cruise control - I'd love cruise control for the rare times I do a longer journey but I've no idea of the potential issues that come with getting it installed. Is this something many people get done and would I need to make many changes to the interior (I'd presumably require a new or additional steering wheel stalk with the controls?).
- Alloy refurb - not E89 specific but all the same, mine could do with some TLC - any fellow UK drivers know a rough figure per wheel to get them generally touched up - scratches and minor dinks removed, there's no major damage present.
Other things I want doing or believe requires consideration:
A. Due to low miles driven, the battery is frequently low on charge. I know this because sometimes it refuses to open / close the roof via the fob. I believe it's still got the original battery (it's a '59 plate). The car has 85k miles on the clock - should I be getting this replaced? How much would a decent replacement cost me?
B. I've given the leather seats absolutely zero love. They're in very decent nick given the age of the car (low mileage has helped with that) but I was wondering if there's a product I can use on them to help maintain them?
C. It's the 23i sDrive version I have. It is fast enough for fun drives, and the sports mode does make a notable difference, but sometimes more power would be nice - as the engine is naturally aspirated, I assume that essentially means I have no options of improving 0-60 times (other than ditching weight somehow)? I've seen people claim possible increases of 10% power output, I don't see how that can happen without having a turbo.
D. I have zero cup holders anywhere. This is really low importance for me but if getting one installed is relatively pain free I will do. Do people get these retrofitted and is it an easy job?
E. The netting behind the seats that holds items in place on that little shelf is forever freeing itself from it's clips - is this a common issue and is there a fix? Once I've clipped it all in, it feels solid in place but invariably when I come to check it again, it will have worked its' own way free somehow of at least a few of the clips.
Finally, other than yearly major services, is there anything else I should be on top of? As mentioned, I'm a very low mileage driver so the car spends most of its time under cover or making short, sporty hops around country lanes with the roof down, long drives are very rare and it never goes on a track.
Any advice would be bonza. Cheers, chaps.
2023.03.22 06:45 londonmurderino Is a 9:45pm flight from Stansted doable after Chelsea at home next month?
I'm coming in from Edinburgh for the day and have a ticket to Chelsea at home. I booked my return flight a couple of months ago when the game was scheduled for a 3pm kickoff. Now I have a ticket to a 5:30 game and a 9:45 Ryanair flight at an airport 35 miles away. I haven't been to a game at the Emirates before so I don't know how chaotic the atmosphere is when leaving, but would I be completely naive in thinking that there's a chance that, assuming a couple of minutes of overtime after each half, I can get from the Emirates to Highbury & Islington Station by 8, get the Victoria Line to Tottenham Hale and grab the Stansted Express and get to the Airport by 9? Also have never flown out of Stansted before - is 45 minutes to get through security and get to my gate completely unthinkable?
submitted by londonmurderino
to Gunners [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:44 ArmyyStrongg Anyone know similar pieces to this or suggestions on
I really like these pants from Nike. They are the Air Jordan Flight Heritage pants. Pretty unlike anything else they have released that I have seen. The quality is really good and I get a lot of compliments on them. https://imgur.com/28aR4aZ
Anyone else have similar pants they recommend or know some place that has equal quality pants that pop like these do?
edit: Title definitely could of been better. Lets just chalk it up to being tired.
submitted by ArmyyStrongg
to malefashionadvice [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:43 dirtythrowawaywest Recommend me normal neighborhoods in Pattaya
Looking for current or former residents of Pattaya only in comments.
I am a now unemployed software engineer from the Bay Area. This is not my first time in Thailand. Historically I have always stayed in Bangkok but because I need my money to last longer now I am looking at alternative cheaper options. For what I pay in rent in the Bay Area I can live 2 months in Pattaya.
Why not Phuket? Expensive and fuck the taxi mafia.
Why not Chiang Mai? Air quality(currently).
Why not Hua Hin/Kanchanaburi/some small town? Too small.
Why not Nonthaburi/Bearing/Bangkae/some far off suburb in BKK? Because dollar for dollar I can get better units in Pattaya. Potentially beachfront too.
That leaves Pattaya. Big enough to have a Terminal 21, Central, but cheap enough that rents are about 60-70% of Bangkok's prices even on Airbnb which is the most expensive(but convenient) option. I could even go straight to Suvarnabhumi if I wanted. I have been to Pattaya once a long long time ago.
I have narrowed it down to: East Pattaya(darkside), North Pattaya/Na Kluea, South Pattaya/Thepprasit and Pratunmak. Notice Central Pattaya is not on this list. I do not need the nightlife, but I notice that Foodland in Pattaya(where I can get food at 4 am) is all in Central Pattaya. Grab delivery will solve this, but I like to stretch my legs and walk to get food close by.
What am I doing up at 4 am if not partaking in the nightlife and what Pattaya is famous for? That is 2pm SF time and I am on a Zoom interview.
Budget? I figure I can get by on 60k THB. Crucial point: I care about the quality of the condo units as I spend a good amount of time in the unit.
I want to hear the pros and cons of each of those areas in Pattaya I have listed above. Go.
submitted by dirtythrowawaywest
to Thailand [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:43 notarealaccountm8 My partner won't see a doctor about his snoring and it's severely harming my health.
Long story short... I'm disabled. I suffer from ME amongst other serioud issues, I get seizures, I struggle to maintain my body temperature, etc. All of these things are made worse by lack of sleep... so with that established over a year ago me and my partner moved in together. When we were house hunting I insisted we find somewhere with a spare bedroom and/or get a cheap but comfy futon, like one that can be folded up into a cupboard because I wanted the space to be able to make sure if he were disturbing my sleep with his snoring I could go and sleep somewhere else. He insisted we couldn't possibly do that and we'd been searching for so long that I just agreed to move into the house we liked. He promised he'd see the doctor about the snoring... but he won't he refuses, now he says "oh well they won't care anyway" or "what would they even do?" And "well it's your fault I snore you disturb my sleep"
The snoring is so bad and so frequent now that it's completely stopping me from getting good nights of sleep. It's at a point where I'm not sleeping until about 5/6am most days... I've started to avoid going to bed because it's just so stressful. I'm not coping and my health is tanking so badly because of it. I'm constantly crashing with the M.E. because of the stress and lack of sleep. I've started having seizures again. He still won't do anything.
submitted by notarealaccountm8
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:39 doc_brietz XBOX - Co-op Etiquette part 2
A few days a go I posted my list of co-op/pvp etiquette and grievances. Since then I have been playing quite a bit and I have a few more.
- 100/100 times when I am busy on a hard part doing ER Parkour or helping a newbie and someone invades, its annoying. I am not going to be all formal and wave/curtsy yada yada. That's just me. I want to get it over with. If I can get a cheap shot I take it.
- I am about to the point where I am getting tired of the blue ring for hunters. More times than not, I am getting called into a fight club where hunters are brought in for an invader and everyone else watches and emotes each other. I have gotten to the point where if I see no one actively fighting the red guy, I bounce. I also bounce if I get put in a spot where I can't reach you for a while, but that's just the game spawning me in a stupid area. If you do hunteinvader fight club, I am out. I see this more times than not and it's annoying.
- Speaking of...If I get summoned to help in limgrave, and I see no tree sentinel, I am out. Trying to spawn invaders so you can get a 3 on 1 with the high ground never goes how you think it will. They all either run off and waste time (99% of the time) or cut out themselves. It's a waste of time for trick the invader fight club. This makes joining the summoning pool annoying. I know you think you are trying to get one over on them. That ain't how it ends up.
- Back to what I said last time: Most of my co-op summons are just for boss battles. I am not that great but I try. I don't mind at all. What I hate is when they run off and run through the door before I get ready. You didn't clear out Castle Sol and you wanna aggro everything and run to the end? Nah. Not me. This is usually followed by them dying in about 15 seconds. I carry buffs for myself and others. Maybe we should use them?
- One other thing about Hunters: Thank you! I appreciate the help. I will always allow you first dibs and never waste your time. I am about to the point where I am done with it. That 1 time in 10 where we win and gank the red guy makes it worth it.
- Lastly, I enjoy Deeproot/Underground River Runs. I am game from start to finish. What am I not game for? Crossing the Lake of Rot. That's all you. See you on the other side.
submitted by doc_brietz
to BeyondTheFog [link] [comments]