Alaska 28 flight status
Burning Miles & Points
2015.01.07 22:08 araaara Burning Miles & Points
A place to discuss anything related to redeeming airline miles & hotel points.
2012.08.06 03:39 frickindeal NASA's Mars Curiosity Rover
A subreddit for scientific discussion of the Curiosity Rover and Mars Science Laboratory.
2012.01.13 21:42 Netrunner
A subreddit for the customizable (deck building) card game Android: Netrunner by FantasyFlight Games, continued by Null Signal Games. Distributed as a Living Card Game (LCG)
2023.06.02 16:28 dogshelter I am happy to report that after 3 years, Alex Bishop is now a 19 year old 3 rated CDM.
| || |
He also has a couple premier league winner medals. The owner’s kid has signed a 5 year contract amazingly (no longer -$1 contract for -1 months) submitted by dogshelter to FifaCareers [link] [comments]
He’s on $4,100 p/m, and laughably asked for a $250,000 release clause. His market value is inexplicably $100,000.
2023.06.02 15:58 WaferNice8419 Is it worth it to get the Amex Brilliant card if I’m already platinum elite?
Also: will there be a new card likely to be released later this year? Thinking maybe I should wait.
Reasons why I would want the card: I plan to travel extensively in the next 3 months to Asia, Europe, and LATAM and will be staying in Marriott’s for a portion of the trip. the points, restaurant credits, and nights are enticing.
With the 25 extra nights, I will surely hit ambassador as I’m at 74 nights at the moment. My spend is already above 23,000. I’m hoping the ambassador status will get me more suite upgrades so might as well do it now, and the 24 hour room benefit at any check in time will be needed as flights will be arriving at weird hours.
submitted by WaferNice8419
to marriott [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:48 DadJokesRGreat I-CDP Acronym List, Module 3
Adding this to reddit because these are things we see every day and should all know, but might need reminders with.
- AAC – Assignment Availability Code
- AEF – Air Expeditionary Force
- AETC – Air Education Training Command
- AFECD – Air Force Enlisted Classification Directory
- AFFORGEN – Air Force Force Generation
- AFIT – Air Force Institute of Technology
- AFM – Assignments Functional Manager
- AFPC – Air Force Personnel Center
- ALC – Assignment Limitation Code
- ART – Air Expeditionary Force Reporting Tool
- AU – Air University
- BA – Budget Activity
- BER – Budget Execution Review
- BES – Budget Estimate Submission
- BLSDM - Base Level Service Delivery Model
- CCDR – Combatant Commander
- CCMD – Combatant Command
- CED - Contingency, Exercise and Deployment
- CFETP – Career Field Education and Training Plan
- CFM – Career Field Manager
- CONPLAN – Contingency Plan
- CONUS – Continental United States
- CPG – Career Progression Group
- CSA – Cryptologic Support Agency
- CY – Calendar Year
- DAS – Date Arrived Station
- DCAPES - Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments
- DEPORD – Deployment Order
- DEROS – Date Estimated Return From Overseas
- DoDD – Department of Defense Directive
- DOS – Date of Separation
- DRRS – Defense Readiness Reporting System
- DRU – Direct Reporting Unit
- DSD – Development Special Duty
- DTS – Defense Travel System
- DWEC – Direct War and Enduring Cost
- EFMP – Exceptional Family Member Program
- eTM – Enlisted Talent Marketplace
- ETS – Expiration of Term of Service
- EXORD – Execution Orders
- EOY – End of Year
- FAC – Functional Account Code
- FHCON – Family Housing Construction
- FM - Functional Manager
- FOA – Field Operating Agency
- FTA – First Term Airman
- FY – Fiscal Year
- GFM – Global Force Management
- HAF/A1 – Headquarters Air Force, Air Staff Manpower and Personnel
- IDT – Inactive Duty Training
- IMA - Individual Mobilization Augmentation
- IOT&E – Initial Operational Test and Evaluation
- JOPES - Joint Operation Planning and Execution System
- LFT&E – Live-Fire Test and Evaluation
- LOA – Line of Accounting LOGSET – Logistics detail
- LRIP - Low-Rate Initial Production
- MCR – Manpower Change Request
- MEF – Manpower Force Element
- MFM – MAJCOM Functional Manager
- MILCON – Military Construction
- MILPERS – Military Personnel
- MISCAP – Mission Capabilities statement
- MPA - Military Personnel Appropriation
- MPS – Mission Personnel Section
- MYR – Mid-Year Review
- NDS – National Defense Strategy
- NSS – National Security Strategy
- NTI – National Tactical Intelligence
- OCO – Overseas Contingency operations
- OEF – Operation ENDURING FREEDOM
- OIF – Operation IRAQI FREEDOM
- O&M – Operation and Maintenance
- OSD – Office of Secretary of Defense
- OSI – Office of Special Investigations
- PPBE – Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution
- PDPT – Personal Deployment Preparedness Tool
- QDR – Quadrennial Defense Review
- R&D – Research and Development
- RDT&E – Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- RFC – Request for Capabilities
- RFF – Request for Forces
- RI – Reporting Identifier
- SDI – Special Duty Identifier
- SEI – Special Experience Identifier
- SORTS – Status of Resources and Training System
- SRB – Selective Reenlistment Bonus
- STRT – Specialty Training Requirements Team
- SURF – Single Unit Retrieval Format
- TARP – Tactics Analysis Reporting Program
- TDY – Temporary Duty T&E – Test and Evaluation
- TPFDD - Time Phased Force Deployment Data
- TSC – Training Status Code
- TUCHAREQ – Type Unit Characteristic Report
- UDM – Unit Deployment Manager
- UFR - Unfunded Requirements
- UIF – Unfavorable Information File
- UMD – Unit Manning Document
- UTC – Unit Type Code
- U&TW – Utilization and Training Workshop
- UPMR – Unit Personnel Management Roster
submitted by DadJokesRGreat
to AirForce [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:45 Skrub_RS Your account may be less secure than you think. Jagex - how did my 20 y/o account get 4B stolen bypassing active authenticator and 2FA email? Here for a smackdown.
Going to try to keep this fairly straightforward. Your account may be less secure than you think.
I'm entering the customer support lottery because my ~20 year old account was compromised and accessed by a 3rd party last week, bypassing active authenticator and 2FA on the associated email. Whoever accessed it took nearly 4b worth of my gold and items. I was on the fence about posting this in such a public forum, but I am rather fixated on understanding how this could have happened when I believed I was doing all of the 'right things' to secure my account. I have also never had a security issue prior to this in the ~20 years I've been playing Runescape. I'm requesting customer support or Jmod attention for a further look into how this played out, as my understanding was (and still is) the combination of authenticator and 2FA protecting an account makes it nearly impenetrable. The experience was also rather devastating and somewhat violating. I want to understand where my lapse in security was, because I have other accounts I am playing frequently that are secured in similar fashion, and I do not want them to be compromised in the same manner while feeling incapable of preventing it.
Jagex should be able to confirm all of the above bullet points. How things played out:
- Account Name: Skrub
- Authenticator: Active - (and never disabled to my knowledge)
- Email 2FA: Active - (and never disabled to my knowledge)
- Username: Account is old enough that it does not use an email to log in. Username is also not the current account display name (Skrub).
- While I have used a few devices over the years to log into my account (mobile phone, desktop, several laptops), I have never shared the login credentials for the account with any other person (no account sharing).
- The account was not bought or sold.
- Username was not bought or sold.
- Account is not linked to any social media site on the Runescape website (like steam, facebook, etc.)
- I've never real world traded or botted on this account (or on any account).
I do not log into this account too often anymore. It had around 1.5b in gp that I would use to fund bonds for my ironman, logging in around two times a month to re-bond. I logged in last week for the typical re-bonding process and found myself in Ferox Enclave, with bank pin deactivated. Most of my stuff was gone
. I can tell within a 24 hour window of when the actual hijacking took place, as they had taken all my accumulated sand from Bert over the years, so the 168 buckets was the 4 days' worth that had accumulated since the hijacking.
What confuses me is that the password was unchanged. I immediately logged into my profile on the Runescape website and confirmed authenticator was still active. I also confirmed that my email was still secure with 2FA active and no suspicious sign-ins within the previous 28 days
Therefore the only options I can think of that seem viable at this point are either:
- Malware - (Note: I also ran a full scan with Malwarebytes immediately after, and nothing was flagged. Reinstalled operating system just to be safe as well. My security hygiene is pretty clean - I'm careful about what I click on and I'm not clicking on b0aty's final osrs stream or similar things.)
- Jagex inside job
I'm here for the Jmod smackdown if I deserve it; please tell me how this happened as I want some closure and customer support is a total joke
. I'm a nearly 20 year player, and while this may sound entitled, I do feel like Jagex should do right by me and help me with the information I'm seeking. If I truly was compromised through no fault of my own while correctly utilizing both authenticator and email 2FA, then this is information that is extremely relevant and could help the entire community while Jagex Accounts are still in beta and players are still transitioning over.
And speaking of Jagex Accounts, I was just starting to look into the process of transitioning over to Jagex Accounts when my account was compromised. Please do not treat the fact that I hadn't yet transitioned over to something still in beta that I wasn't 100% comfortable with using yet as a 'gotcha' moment for why I was compromised. Prior to Jagex Accounts's existence there has been years of rhetoric about how 2FA on email and active authenticator is the gold standard for account protection. And they're still 2 of the top 3 action items in their Security Tips support article, which was so kindly linked to me by Customer Support twitter.
Thank you, and I'm willing to provide any additional details that may be helpful during review.
submitted by Skrub_RS
to 2007scape [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:36 GenderEnjoyer666 He’s real (I made him real)
2023.06.02 15:26 Phrygian_Guy_93 Which one of you loaded this porn onto my flight this morning?
2023.06.02 15:18 PenguinSnake18 I need to make a decision about which one of these two I'm going to go with as my number one. Who should I pick? (If I choose to play etim I will probably loan out kristian to boost his value but if I play kristian ill probably sell etim as there's interest for him)
2023.06.02 15:17 IndieFlea End of Month Minor League updates - IndieFlea's Mid-Season Prospect Rankings (Part 2)
Hey all, this is Part 2 of my Mid-Season Prospect Rankings. Part 1 is here.
Obviously within one day my list had to be messed up with Vanasco being traded after his DFA. For the sake of ease, I’m putting Luis Valdez at #50, and pushing everyone else down one spot up to where I had Vanasco.
Again all stats are as of May 31 unless noted. Rankings
- 39 – Marcos Torres (prev. 39) - a 19 year old outfielder in last year’s International FA class, he’s put together an .858 OPS in 218 plate appearances in 53 DSL games. He’s this high due to scouting reports and age, but I’m likely not going to move much until he’s laying stateside or in Down East.
- 38 – Tommy Specht (prev. 43) - just made his debut at Down East this week. At age 18 the 2022 6th rounder has a 1.055 OPS so far in 3 games including yesterday. Very small sample size, but may bring life to this anemic Down East offense.
- 37 – Ian Moller (prev. 37) - Ian is repeating Down East after a lukewarm 2022, and continues to be mediocre offensively, the 2021 4th rounder spouting a .610 OPS in 32 games including yesterday. While he gets on at a decent clip (19 walks in 131 PAs), he strikes out a ton. He’s still defensively very good, and is currently the top catching prospect in the organization (I don’t count Huff anymore), but if he can’t improve his contact rate, he’ll fall behind Cody Freeman fairly soon in the rankings.
- 36 - Jose Corniell (prev. 48) – Jose is only 19, the same age as Brock Porter (and they both turn 20 this month), but looks really good repeating Down East so far. In 32.1 innings he has a 2.78 ERA, 42 strikeouts, and only 10 walks. I believe he’s Rule 5 eligible after 24, so I hope he can get through DE and Hickory by then. Corniell was acquired in the Rafael Montero trade with Seattle in 2020.
- 35 – Winston Santos (prev. 40) - the 21 year old from the 2019 International FA class has had a very mild year in Hickory: 5.20 ERA in 7 starts, 27 Ks in 36.1 innings, 8 homers given up. Scouting has his fastball with some of the best movement (not necessarily velocity) in the organization, but not sure if that has translated so far this year. Hope his numbers stabilize through the rest of this year, otherwise I’ll have to drop him in the rankings. He only rose due to some graduations and Vanasco being DFA'd.
- 34 – Trevor Hauver (prev. 35) - the last piece in the Joey Gallo trade, which I can’t justify ranking him any lower or any higher. He’s does things just okay. He’s a decent corner outfielder and can also play 1B in Frisco, but not exceptional at any position. He has a .745 OPS, a decent walk rate but also strikes out a lot. He could be a trade piece, or he can fall into org filler status. I’m kind a neutral on him, but for a last piece in a trade with the Yankees, I really can’t complain.
- 33 – Cam Cauley (prev. 36) The 2021 3rd rounder is repeating Down East after a dreadful 2022, and slowly has improved. 21 hits in 20 games in May (.808 OPS) Has gotten his OPS for the year to .697. He’s only 20 so there’s still a lot of room to grow, although he’s playing a position that will be blocked at the major league league for quite a while.
- 32 – Yosy Galan (prev. 38) - An outfielder who I think was undrafted in 2020 (MILB doesn’t say he was part of an international FA class), Galan is sporting a .769 OPS repeating Down East, (.868 OPS if you take out his awful first two weeks of the season). He strikeout at a higher (but manageable rate), but can still get on base via walk. Don’t think his defense is anything to write home about, and he’s already 22 (on the old side for Down East), but he's been pretty solid. Wouldn’t hate to see him up in Hickory soon.
- (Original) 32 – Ricky Vanasco (prev. 29) - I fear I am a Ricky Vanasco hater; he’s been overrated by this system for years. The 15th rounder from the 2017 draft had an amazing year with Spokane and Hickory in 2019, lost 2020 to COVID and 2021 to injury, and has been underwhelming (and injured) ever since. He was added to the 40-man last year and was pretty mid for Hickory and Frisco (48 ER and 52 walks over 92.1 innings, although 118 Ks are good). This year he started his second option year injured (again), has recently come back to the Frisco rotation, and has been bad (6 earned runs, 4 walks, and 2 HBP over 2.1 innings in 2 starts). He was just DFA’d for Grant Anderson,
although I don’t see him being claimed by anybody. If he clears and gets sent back to Frisco I’m fine with that, but with the start he’s had, I’m going to continue dropping him in the rankings unless he gets converted to a reliever LOL HE GONE. Back when I started my personal rankings I think I had him as high as 11. Now he’s out of the Top 30. Just kinda goes to show only ONE great year doesn’t make a prospect.
- 31 – Alejandro Osuna (prev. 33) - Roberto’s younger brother was signed in the 2020 abridged International FA class, and has been good, not great. Sports a .789 OPS on a Hickory team starved for offense. He’s a pretty decent base stealer and average at all three outfield positions. I could see a future of him being a decent platoon player, but nothing really being amazing.
- 30 – Sebastian Walcott (previously 30) - I can’t really rank guys who were just signed in the 2023 International FA class since they haven’t logged stats, its purely on scouting. Walcott being a 17 year old shortstop and his high pedigree is the reason he’s here, even if he’s ranked higher in other publications. Let’s see some DSL action or even stick him in Down East.
- 29 – Blaine Crim (prev. 31) - The 19th rounder from 2019 stays in the rankings purely on his hitting, with a .759 OPS in Round Rock this year (although his May wasn’t good). His issue is age (turning 26 this month) and his very big defensive liability. Scouts have said his first base isn’t good enough to play in the majors, but he’s also not hitting enough to be an every day DH. He’s likely the first guy to turn to if Garver or Lowe were to be lost for the season, but I’m not holding my breath on Crim being anything more than replacement level. But the floor is also there.
- 28 – Chase Lee (prev. 34) - Chase was a 6th rounder in 2021 and has vaulted up the minors pretty quickly, being a college pitcher. He’s had decent success at every level he’s pitched, culminating in 39 Ks in 29.2 relief innings in Round Rock this year so far including yesterday. Walk rate’s a little higher than you’d like, but you can’t complain too much about a guy with his delivery. He could be an option for the pen this year, although don’t expect him in leverage situations.
- 27 – Larson Kindreich (prev. 27) - Larson was an 8th rounder from 2021, and had a pretty good 2022 splitting time between Down East and Hickory. So far this year he’s just been okay (5.13 ERA, but 27 Ks in 26.1 innings). He’s turning 24 this month (which is a bit old for Hickory), so needs to step up a bit if he wants stay in the Top 30.
- 26 – Danyer Cueva (prev. 28) - The infielder was part of the 2021 international FA class and made his Down East debut late last year. This year has a .615 OPS for the Wood Ducks, which is pretty par for the course of the other batters on the team. His age (just turned 19) and defensive capabilities keeps him high on this list.
That’s it for Part 2! I’ll get Part 3 (Rankings 25-11) up tomorrow. Hopefully no one else gets traded by then.
Thanks for reading!
submitted by IndieFlea
to TexasRangers [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:15 NevermoreSEA Notable Prospect Performances - June 01, 2023
Top 30 Prospect Performance Low-A Modesto
|Prospect ||Performance ||Position ||Age ||Ranking |
|Cole Young ||1-6, 2B, R, RBI ||Shortstop ||19 ||Mariners #3 |
|Gabriel Gonzalez ||2-3, 2B, R, RBI, BB ||Outfield ||19 ||Mariners #7 |
|Josh Hood ||2-4, R, RBI, 2BB ||Second Base ||22 ||Mariners #29 |
|Prospect ||Performance ||Position ||Age ||Ranking |
|Harry Ford ||0-5, RBI, BB ||Catcher ||20 ||Mariners #1 |
|Tyler Locklear ||0-2, R, BB, HBP, SB ||First Base ||22 ||Mariners #10 |
|Axel Sanchez ||1-4, RBI, BB, SB ||Shortstop ||20 ||Mariners #15 |
|Alberto Rodriguez ||3-6, 2HR, 2B, 3R, 5RBI ||Outfield ||23 ||Mariners #27 |
|Prospect ||Performance ||Position ||Age ||Ranking |
|Robert Perez Jr ||1-5, HR, R, RBI ||Outfield ||22 ||Mariners #21 |
|Travis Kuhn ||1.0IP, 0H, 0BB, 0ER, 1K ||Pitcher ||24 ||Mariners #22 |
|Prospect ||Performance ||Position ||Age ||Ranking |
|Cade Marlowe ||0-4 ||Outfield ||25 ||Mariners #16 |
|Zach DeLoach ||1-4, HR, R, 2RBI ||Outfield ||24 ||Mariners #26 |
|Prospect ||Performance ||Level ||Age ||Positon |
|Tatem Levins ||3-5, HR, 2R, 4RBI ||Low-A ||24 ||Catcher |
|Shaddon Peavyhouse ||6.0IP, 3H, 4BB, 2ER, 8K ||Low-A ||24 ||Pitcher |
|Ben Ramirez ||2-4, 2R, 3RBI, 2BB ||High-A ||24 ||Shortstop |
|Juan Mercedes ||5.0IP, 5H, 2BB, 1ER, 2K ||AA ||23 ||Pitcher |
|Spencer Packard ||2-3, HR, 2R, 2RBI, 2BB ||AA ||25 ||Outfield |
Modesto defeats Stockton 10-3
Hillsboro defeats Everett 13-12
Arkansas defeats Midland 7-1
Sacramento defeats Tacoma 7-3
Alberto Rodriguez’s first home run.
Alberto Rodriguez’s second home run.
Alberto Rodriguez’s RBI double.
Zach DeLoach’s two-run bomb.
Travis Kuhn strikes out one.
Robert Perez crushes a solo shot.
Prospect Performances Index.
|Affiliate ||Record ||Standings ||Diff ||Level |
|Modesto Nuts ||24-24 ||3rd in division ||+1 ||Low-A |
|Everett AquaSox ||24-24 ||4th in division ||+13 ||High-A |
|Arkansas Travelers ||30-18 ||2nd in division ||+47 ||AA |
|Tacoma Rainiers ||26-28 ||2nd in division ||+4 ||AAA |
submitted by NevermoreSEA
to Mariners [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:14 Dark_Ansem Reverse conversion guidelines feedback, please?
I know that this is unusual, but I was wondering if I could get your feedback on these guidelines I developed for converting d&d creatures to a JRPG system. I picked FF10 because I like it more than others.
Proficiency Bonus Calculation: If not given, use table:
CR 0-4: Proficiency Bonus = +2 CR 5-8: Proficiency Bonus = +3 CR 9-12: Proficiency Bonus = +4 CR 13-16: Proficiency Bonus = +5 CR 17-20: Proficiency Bonus = +6 CR 21-24: Proficiency Bonus = +7 CR 25-28: Proficiency Bonus = +8 CR 29-30: Proficiency Bonus = +9 Record this value for future reference.
CR to AP: Use CR * Proficiency Bonus as AP. Record this value for future reference.
HD to Level: Add (C2) and HD, multiply result by 3/2 to use as a temporary level. Record both the original HD and the temporary level for future reference.
XP: If given, keep XP the same. If not given, calculate as (Level * CR * 50) using the level calculated in the previous step. Record this value for future reference.
HP Conversion: Multiply the maximum possible rolls from every HD provided (number of dice * maximum roll on the dice, per each dice provided) by the "+" given value flat bonus. Record both the original HP and the temporary FF10 HP for future reference.
Immunities, weaknesses and resistances: List them as they are, including for conditions. Weaknesses are damage x 3/2.
Absorption: If listed, leave as it is. Record this value for future reference.
Armor Reduction: Calculate as the sum of STR, DEX, and CON modifiers + proficiency bonus. Record this value for future reference.
Magic Reduction: Calculate as the sum of INT, WIS, and CHA modifiers + proficiency bonus. Record this value for future reference.
Base ATK to Accuracy: Use Base ATK as Accuracy.
Attribute Scores Conversion: Convert all D&D 5e attribute scores to FF10 scores by multiplying the score by a scaling factor.
Use these converted attribute scores in the following calculations.
Temporary Attack = ((STR * 0.75) + (DEX * 0.25)) * Scaling Factor Temporary Defense = ((STR * 0.25) + (CON * 0.75)) * Scaling Factor Temporary Agility = ((DEX * 0.75) + (CON * 0.25)) * Scaling Factor Temporary Magic Attack =((INT * 0.75) + (CHA * 0.25))* Scaling Factor Temporary Magic Defense = ((WIS * 0.75) + (INT * 0.25)) * Scaling Factor Temporary Luck = ((CHA * 0.75) + (WIS * 0.25)) * Scaling Factor
The scaling factor varies depending on the type of enemy: Normal Enemy: 4.25 (i.e., 255/60) PROVARE /90 Strong Enemy: 5.1 (i.e., 255/50) Storyline Boss: 6.375 (i.e., 255/40) Superboss: 8.5 (i.e., 255/30)
AC to Evasion and Defense: Divide AC by 2 and allocated one half to defense and one half to evasion. Add this defense value to the Temporary Defense calculated previously. Record the original AC, the temporary evasion, and the temporary defense for future reference.
MP Calculation: Calculate MP as (((INT + CHA + WIS) * Level) / 2). If the creature has spellcasting abilities, add the highest spell level it can cast multiplied by the number of spells it can cast at that level to the MP. Record this value for future reference.
Ability Save DC to Status Infliction Chance: For every ability, assign a tier according to the values below. Then calculate the base infliction chance as (Base DC * 2.5). Then adjust the infliction chance according to the DC tier assigned previously:
Very easy (DC 5): Subtract 30% from the base infliction chance. Easy (DC 10-14): Subtract 15% from the base infliction chance. Medium (DC 15-19): No adjustment. Hard (DC 20-24): Add 25% to the base infliction chance. Very hard (DC 25-29): Add 50% to the base infliction chance. Nearly impossible (DC 30 and above): Add 75% to the base infliction chance. If the adjusted infliction chance is below 0%, set it to 0%. If it is above 254%, set it to 254%. Record this value for future reference with the corresponding ability name.
Disadvantages: If the creature has disadvantage on a specific type of roll, it could be understood as a debuff to the corresponding FF10 score. For example, disadvantage on attack rolls could translate to a debuff to the Temporary Attack score. Alternatively, disadvantage could also translate to a reduction in MaxMP or MaxHP, representing the creature's hindered performance. Provide a brief description of disadvantages as they are listed.
Advantage: Provide advantages as described for the purpose of considering them buffs.
Legendary Actions: When a creature with this ability is hit by an attack, it can immediately respond with a counterattack. This could be a basic attack, or it could be a special attack that the creature can only use as a counterattack. The counterattack should be automatic and not require a roll to hit. However, to keep the game balanced, the creature should only be able to use this ability a limited number of times per battle.
Legendary Resistance: Allow the creature to automatically evade a certain number of attacks per battle. This would represent the creature's ability to avoid potentially harmful situations.
Lair Actions: The creature could activate environmental hazards in its lair, such as causing a cave-in, releasing a flood of water, or triggering a trap. These hazards could damage player characters or change the layout of the battlefield.
Rounding: IF NECESSARY, round values to the nearest whole number to prevent stats from becoming inflated. This should be done only at the end of all calculations and only if required to keep stats manageable. Record these final values.
Final Stat Block: Provide the final stat block separately following the 5e stat block layout.
I'd love to hear constructive criticism.
submitted by Dark_Ansem
to DMAcademy [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:03 Past-Link-2088 Random ideas
I have some random ideas that I thought you guys might like, but since I don't have enough ideas of a specific category to make a post about, I've decided to just put everything here, enjoy! As always, please tell me your opinion in the comments and ask any questions you would like. Now let's begin.
Locational damage: creatures will be divided into 3-5 parts: head, limbs, body, wings, and tail. A creature's HP will also be equally distributed to every part it possesses. Damaged parts can hinder a creature in many ways:
- The head's HP reaches 0: Slightly blurs the screen, reduces sniffing range, and every stat is greatly reduced (except HP, stamina, HP regen, and stamina regen).
- The body's HP reaches 0: Reduces HP and stamina regen, makes negative status effects heal much slower, and increases damage received.
- The limbs' HP reach 0: Greatly reduces speed, turn rate, and jump height.
- The wings' HP reach 0: Disables flight.
- The tail's HP reaches 0: Reduces swimming speed and turn rate.
How to damage the parts? Hit them of course! Pluck their wings to pull them out of the sky; destroy their legs so they can't run; hit their heads to bewilder them; or crack their ribs to quickly end the fight. There are plenty of choices. Since strafing will be in the recode to make attacking the tail a little more difficult, I thought some extra dexterous options work well to spice up the combat even more. Damage-over-time effects will only damage the parts they're on and not the entire creature. Ex: A creature with bleed hits another's head, only the head will take damage from bleed. If a part's HP reaches 0, effects on that part will randomly damage other parts.
Armor: An ability that causes a % of a creature's max HP to be added on top of their normal HP as armor; armor is immune to bleed, poison, and is resistant to fire; it will also take damage before HP does. How about incorporating this with "Locational damage"? Certain parts can be armored while others aren't (or not as much), like how the turtle (I can't remember its name) can have lots of armor for its body so people can't just easily breakthrough to quickly end the fight with bonus damage. Basically, armor exists so people can't bum-rush certain parts and must instead take into account a creature's armor distribution to effectively take it down. For balancing purposes, armor should recover much slower than HP does and should also be unaffected by mud.
Tough hide: Discounted armor that is resistant to bleed and poison. Armor from "Tough hide" is effected by mud and heals slightly slower than HP does. Gotta have a weaker version for fun and stuff.
Some abilities that I thought would be fun to play around with:
- Crushing: Deals bonus damage to armor.
- Piercing: A % of damage is unaffected by armor.
- Climber: Creatures with this ability can go up vertical surfaces at the cost of reduced speed and constant stamina drain (I can't figure out the stamina drain rate).
- Tether tongue: Launch your tongue and latch onto a creature you're looking at; the tongue will then slowly retract and drag the target towards you, unless they're heavier than you, in which case you will be dragged towards them instead. This ability can be canceled by hitting the ability button again; undecided cooldown.
- Excavate: Dig up root vegetables and small insects/critters hidden underground to be consumed (carnivores dig up small insects and critters, herbivores root vegetables, and omnivores both). Results vary depending on the season and where you choose to dig. More food during spring and summer, less during winter; more food when excavating on grass and bushes, less on sand, stone, and snow. Undecided cooldown.
- Burrow: Dig a subterranean chamber that can be entered through an entrance on the surface (the burrow is actually somewhere below the map, and the entrance teleports the user to the burrow). This ability should be exclusive to creatures of tiers 1 and 2; only creatures of equal or lower tier than the owner can use the burrow; using "Excavate" on the entrance will teleport every creature within the burrow to the entrance and destroy the burrow; 1 burrow limit; undecided cooldown.
- Terraform (small pond): Create a small pond that acts like normal water sources after the recode. This ability has a limit of 1 pond and every pond will disappear if the owner leaves the game or dies; requires a large and flat enough space to create; undecided cooldown.
- Terraform (makeshift shelter): Dig a shallow hole that grants orange shelter (the orange house icon). Using this ability inside an orange or light green shelter will make the hole grant light green and green shelter respectively. This ability has a 1 hole limit; requires a large and flat enough space to create; undecided cooldown.
- Tremor sense: Togglable ability. All moving creatures within a certain radius will be marked by pulses that can be seen through walls; the size and intensity of pulses depend on the target's size and whether they're running or not. Creatures with this ability should have some visual impairment to balance them out or something.
- Large clutch: All 3 eggs can be incubated simultaneously. Why creatures only incubate 1 egg at the time? The only logical reason is that each clutch only contains 1 egg, and it's kinda weird.
submitted by Past-Link-2088
to CreaturesofSonaria [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:00 AthleticsBot Game Chat: Athletics @ Marlins - 03:40 PM PDT
Game Status: Scheduled - First Pitch is scheduled for 03:40 PM PDT
Links & Info
- Venue: loanDepot park
- TV: Athletics: NBCSCA, Marlins: Bally Sports Florida
- Radio: Athletics: Bloomberg 960 AM/103.7 HD2, A's Cast, Marlins: WAQI 710 (es), FOX Sports 940AM (WINZ)
- MLB Gameday
- Statcast Game Preview
SEA @ TEX 05:05 PM PDT
LAA @ HOU 05:10 PM PDT Posted: 06/02/2023 06:00:01 AM PDT
submitted by AthleticsBot
to OaklandAthletics [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:48 emfleck Not a clear launch path?
2023.06.02 14:31 defolego Can I report a seller for giving me a 1-star buyer rating? (Posted this for inquiry and scammer alert)
| || |
Hear me out first. Long post ahead. submitted by defolego to ShopeePH [link] [comments]
Kupal tong seller na to. I ordered last 03/31. Settled na yung refund so hindi ko akalain na na-hurt pala ang ego niya kasi nagpa-refund ako. It's been 2 months and I just found out na binigyan pala ako ng 1-star ng scammer na to.
I ordered 4 items from them (1st pic), pero 3 items lang ang dumating. Kulang ng isang item so I immediately messaged them but they're unresponsive. Puro seen lang. Obviously ignoring me kasi gustong manlamang sa customer (2nd to 6th pic).
I contacted a Shopee CS and got refunded the next day kahit hindi pa rin nagrereply ang seller (7th pic). So I moved on with my life and decided not to give them a rating anyway kasi settled na nga yung refund. That's a mistake on my part, dapat pala ni-rate ko para malaman ng potential buyers nila kung ano ang attitude ng seller na to.
I told them that I'll escalate it to DTI pero wala pa rin talagang reply. I know my customer rights kaya malakas ang loob kong ipaglaban yung refund. It wasn't even a threat kasi nasa tama naman ako. They also gave me a lame ass excuse na active daw sila 24/7. Oo, active 24/7 sa pags-seen.
Kahit pa sabihin na isang 1-star rating lang ang meron ako as a buyer, I'm worried na makakaapekto to sa credibility ko. Lalo na recently lang ito at late ko na napansin. 5 years na ako gumagamit ng Shopee at first time nangyari sakin to dahil lang sa isang iyakin na takot ma-DTI. I was so pissed off kasi nagbabayad naman ako ng tama but they pushed me to my limits (kaya ganyan na yung response ko sa rating - 11th pic). Kahit 288 pesos lang yan, IT IS STILL MY HARD-EARNED MONEY.
I already reported it to Shopee and of course, no response kasi hindi kumikilos yang mga yan unless involved ang DTI.
At para sayo LJ COSMETIC SHOP, tigilan mo na yan. Karma is around the corner for taking advantage of your customers. I already knew your name and I can expose you pero irereport na lang kita para ma-total ban na ang shop mo.
Ang daming red flags ng seller na to: - shipping with missing / damaged items - selling FAKE items - selling EXPIRED items - selling old stocks - unresponsive - VERY rude CS (8th to the last pic. NAKAKAGIGIL).
2023.06.02 14:14 dss_777 Always check in your order status
2023.06.02 14:00 Blooper_Bot Tailgate Party - Friday, June 02
Game Status: Scheduled
Links & Info
- Venue: Chase Field
- TV: Braves: Bally Sports Southeast, D-backs: Bally Sports Arizona Extra (Sp) (es), Bally Sports Arizona
- Radio: Braves: 680 AM/93.7 FM The Fan, D-backs: KQMR Latino Mix 100.3 FM (es), 98.7 FM Arizona's Sports Station
- MLB Gameday
- Statcast Game Preview
OAK @ MIA 06:40 PM EDT
PHI @ WSH 07:05 PM EDT
TOR @ NYM 07:10 PM EDT Posted: 06/02/2023 08:00:01 AM EDT, Update Interval: 5 Minutes
submitted by Blooper_Bot
to Braves [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 13:23 Omeet2 40 lifehacks to improve your life
- Don't assume a 'no' for someone else. Let them make that choice.
- Believe in serendipity, not coincidences.
- For decision-making, resolve automatically by (1) setting a deadline, or (2) picking the less enjoyable option.
- Utilize email reminders for important follow-ups on specified dates.
- When in doubt, simply do what is right.
- The expectation of progress is key for motivation. It's hard to be motivated if you don't know your next step or the end goal.
- Clarity is key. E.g., "AGI takeoff fast" - define each term: "AGI", "takeoff", "fast".
- Use one-hour timers for brainstorming in Google docs and three-minute timers to jot down immediate next steps.
- Knowledge is a stepping stone. The more you know, the easier it is to plan your next steps.
- Naps don't necessarily mean sleep. Your brain is never fully off; it's about resting your mind.
- Without scheduled time for important goals, you can't really claim to have any.
- Ask yourself, what is something you're avoiding out of fear? Be specific.
- Consider, what are you hiding due to shame? Be honest.
- Think, what infuriates you? Define it.
- Every project has a preliminary and final version. The initial can often be done in just 10% of the time if you set a timer for 5-10-15 minutes.
- Don't shy away from asking people "What do you do?" as your first question at social events.
- Seek out the most unique individuals at gatherings.
- Working on complex issues requires a significant amount of bravery. Embrace your fears.
- Just because you feel strongly about something doesn't mean you're correct.
- Even if your overarching intuition is correct, without concrete actions, your assumptions might be off.
- Pursue the truth and test your assumptions. Don't settle for winning arguments.
- Avoid postponing important beliefs. Always strive to think from the ground up, not based on someone else's beliefs or what's considered reasonable.
- Be wary if you haven't experienced any awkwardness today.
- Thinkers believe thinking is key; doers believe action is key. Find a balance.
- If something is occupying your mind, jot it down. It'll help you focus on the task at hand.
- If a task involves a sequence of actions you've done thrice, create a checklist.
- If a thought disturbs you, remind yourself it's okay to let it go.
- Use tools like Anki, snooze tabs, and Asana to manage your questions and ideas for later.
- If a work location doesn't naturally suit you, switch places. Don't force it.
- Treat everyone as a friend. Don't hesitate to send cold emails.
- Keep a visible timer to ensure you're staying on track and not getting stuck.
- Recall your shower thoughts. They're often insightful.
- Low social status often hides untapped potential.
- Living in areas with high standards, like the Bay area, can provide a significant boost in drive and insights.
- It's natural to feel like you're lagging behind at times. It's part of the journey.
- If you rarely experience a certain emotion, your brain might be suppressing it.
- Prefer reading books over listening to them for better retention.
- People often project their motivations onto others.
- People often project their fears onto others as a form of self-protection.
- You have control over what to pay
submitted by Omeet2
to selfimprovement [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 13:23 tetsurohoshino1 Found these today
2023.06.02 13:02 sann540 (1/2) May 2023
submitted by sann540
to dailyainews [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 13:00 samcoolplayer why is my game lagging but it isn't even using all of my pc
2023.06.02 12:26 KYUPHD Perpetual Drone
2023.06.02 12:21 andieveg C-PTSD and Drinking
Hi, I have severe CPTSD. I still struggle with drinking because it was my only way to cope. If I drank so much Pseudoseizure happens where it’s Flight and Fight. And to help me cope. People would call me alcoholic but I am not. I haven’t drank in 3 weeks. It comes and go. It’s waiting for something to trigger me. That’s when I become different name. I have 3 different names due to trauma. Andi and Andrea both went through horrible traumas.We kept secrets for over 40 years. AndiEve went through none. People shouldn’t judge me because of my traumas. People shouldn’t judge me because I ask to be call AndiEve. I am not crazy and I don’t have Multiple Personalities Disorders. Having three different names are very common for people who went through traumas. I feel alone and depressed oftenly. I use my Art Work to help me and i see two wonderful therapists who has been in every steps and never judge me when I slip and drank. One of them write book and everyone has been so impressed with my art work. I know I’m not alone. And I know there’s so many people who goes through similar struggles. There’s this survivor psalm that help me so many times :
I have been victimized. I was in a fight that was not a fair fight. I did not ask for the fight. I lost. There is no shame in losing such fights. I have reached the stage of survivor and am no longer a slave of victim status. I look back with sadness rather than hate. I look forward with hope rather than despair. I may never forget, but I need not constantly remember. I was a victim. I am a survivor.
Those who went through trauma or no trauma found that very helpful it helps me and maybe it will help you too
submitted by andieveg
to stopdrinking [link] [comments]