Advance auto parts chalmette
2019.11.21 15:47 Mattyxxl AdvanceAutoPartsTMs
A place for current Advance Auto Parts Team Members. (Not affiliated with AAP officially)
2018.09.02 03:28 dacreux Advance Auto Parts: The Subreddit
You may know us as Advance, AAP, or that one Autozone that won't take your rewards card. We are here to sell you the proper parts for your 350 Chevy and to silently judge you.
2017.01.09 14:59 8bitaficionado frugalauto
A subreddit for coupons, discounts, sales, and all things frugal when it comes to cars, trucks, vans
2023.04.01 13:54 --_Gh0st_-- The day the world goes dark
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Log - 2371 [ 19/04/70 ]
Hello? Come in world 274. Ah its, SAM ITS FLASHING. WHAT? OH OKAY ITS ON? GOOD. THANK YOU SAM. Hello, this is a message to world 274 from world 239. I'm not sure how this will get through, but its vital that continue listening this.Or reading, or watching. My name is Charles, I am an agent and I'm from world 239, much like your own except in roughly 20 - 80 years in the future hence why I can contact you now. The technology is far more advanced but we can not pinpoint what time zone you're in right now, we only know it will happen to you too.
You'll most likely be seeing this on a social media app, maybe as a meme, a video, or just a post. It may even appear on your television as an advert. But do not take it as a joke or a story, you need to listen.
On the 25th of July, 2043, at 1.45 am EST, the world fell dark. The whole planet lost power, somthing from deep in space will hit the planet, knocking all power out for about a minute. We aren't sure why this happened, but it's theorised it's because of the radiation that damaged it. This is the beginning, if this event is carried out then sadly, your fate is sealed. It may not happen the exact time, date or year, but when it does know that its the beginning of the end.
We first spotted it's presence on the 5th March, 2062 whilst studying the stars, and we spotted several of them disappearing. There was quite a chunk od space that lacked anything.
We pointed the hubble telescope at this area, and could see multiple stars begin to, well 'blip' out of existence. However, we were unable to see the cause of this phenomenon, so we moved onto using the [REDACTED] telescope. I don't think you've invented it yet, so the name won't get through. There's lots of rules for multi-universal communication. Moving on, from this we could see gas clouds, planets, stars being dragged back into some kind of void. A black hole, about 5 lightyears away, frighteningly close. The power put back in 48 was caused by the supernova that formed the supermassive black hole, the radiation briefly affected the equipment on Earth. But the scientists working on this assured the government's that we would get close to it, and the public was not informed. The whole thing was hushed, documents were signed, everything forgotten.
In 2068, on the 18th November the truth escaped. I was working in [REDACTED], and was told about the black hole named "titan". The patch titan had ripped through in the sky had grew to horrific amounts, the public was waging wars, demanding to know why part of the sky was inky black and it was obvious they had lied about titan not being a problem. At 4.2 lightyears away, Proxima Centauri had gone. We are next. We are moving towards the great destroyer, and so is our sun. The whole solar system will eventually be ripped apart by titan.
We have about a year left, depending if another planet doesn't smash into us first, or we get torn apart by the masses of gravity. But either way we are to die. The date now, is 19th April, 2070 and the gradual pull of gravity is ever growing stronger.
I wish you luck world 274, I really do. All we can do is pray but maybe you can develop a way out. It might not be too late.
submitted by --_Gh0st_--
to nosleep [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:54 ishaankundesu Co-op opportunities at UIUC CS
TLDR: Recently admitted UIUC CS student seeking information about co-op opportunities or alternative ways to gain practical experience while studying at UIUC. Looking for advice on how to make the most out of my time at UIUC.
I am a recently admitted UIUC CS student and I am super excited about joining the UIUC community. Before I commit fully to UIUC, I was wondering if any of you could share some information about co-op opportunities or any alternatives that are available to CS students at UIUC.
I understand that co-op opportunities are a great way to gain valuable work experience and build professional networks. I am also aware that UIUC has a well-established CS program, so I am hoping that there are co-op opportunities available for CS students.
If there are no co-op opportunities available, are there any other alternatives that UIUC offers? I would love to hear about any internship programs, research opportunities, or other ways to gain practical experience while studying at UIUC.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice. I am looking forward to being a part of the UIUC community and making the most out of my time here!
submitted by ishaankundesu
to UIUC_CS [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:53 Lennyyy_ Thoughts on new build?
Recently my good ol' GTX 970 died on me after almost 8 years of service, so I've been thinking about taking this opportunity to build a new computer from scratch. This is the build I've come up with: PCPartPicker Part List
I will mainly use it to play competitive FPS games (such as Overwatch or Rainbow Six Siege) with a [email protected]
monitor. I went with a Mini-ITX case because I really like the idea of having a more compact build, and I opted for an AMD GPU instead of going with one from NVIDIA because I will also dual boot Linux on top of Windows and I've heard that the experience is much more pleasant with an AMD card. Do you think this build will suit my needs and, more importantly, will I run into any compatibility issues?
Thank you in advance!
submitted by Lennyyy_
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:47 GazelleNo1836 It's this the right part? 2013 honda civic lx drivers side power lock actuator.
2023.04.01 13:45 Account1413 Anyone dealt with tcm not responding? I went to a dealer for service and I got a list of faults?
submitted by Account1413 to G37 [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:45 thekenzen Where to get empty Etokki Omni
It's sold out on Paradise, and was thinking about getting one. This is going to be my first stick (other than my old Hori Mini) and just wanted a smaller sized, empty case to work in. I'm already a little experienced in modding other electronics such as keyboards and mice so I'm not too concerned about soldering/wiring/etc being difficult.
Budget isn't much of an issue either, and I don't want extra parts laying around, hence why I want an empty one. I've included the parts that I'm thinking of adding to it. Other than a Brook controller and the wires, am I all set to bring this to life? Would love any suggestions y'all may have. Thanks in advance!
submitted by thekenzen
to fightsticks [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:44 Account1413 Went to a dealer for an ecm update, but my tcm is not responding and I got a list of faults. Just how screwed am I?
2023.04.01 13:44 Dangerous-Bag-7327 [HIRING] 20 Jobs in San Jose Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in san jose. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by Dangerous-Bag-7327
to SanJoseJobsForAll [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:40 AutoModerator [Get] Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to CoursesBestOf2023 [link] [comments]
Download course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/csaba-borzasi-breakthrough-conversions-academy/ [Get] Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy https://preview.redd.it/oclo0doso8ra1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=771060199f9b28171a8bec70e4f6d9c585159502
What You Get: Module 1
The Fundamental Principles of Direct Response Copywriting
In this foundational module, you’ll discover:
- The PUREST essence of copywriting nobody talks about today (and believe me, I’ve looked…)
- The “Promise-Believability” Matrix… a unique new way to look at persuading people to buy
- Why – in 95% of cases – you aren’t really selling what you THINK you’re selling (And what you’re ACTUALLY selling through your product or service)
- The #1 way to melt away your prospect’s objections with ease… and turn them into devout BELIEVERS for life
- The “mother” of ALL copywriting formulas… Single-handedly responsible for BILLIONS of dollars in sales (and NO, it’s not “AIDA”, “PAS”, or “PPPP”)
- Eugene Schwartz’s 4 game-changing marketing secrets that revolutionized the marketing industry as we know it. (In fact, one of these is the sole reason why sales funnels exist today!)
- 7 proven ”quick-n-dirty”copywriting templates & checklists you can use to reliably pump out winning copy FAST – even if you’re a beginner
The Psychology Behind Persuasive Copywriting & Copy-Thinking
I promise you’ve never seen a more advanced masterclass in emotional response marketing before.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The secret evolutionary psychology behind persuasive messages that NO ONE talks about
- A deep dive into the world of emotional persuasion… through the lens of the BEST emotional copywriters of all time
- How to identify & tap into your ideal prospect’s deepest NEGATIVE emotions like Shame, Fear, Anger, and Guilt
- How to identify & tap into your ideal prospect’s deepest POSITIVE emotions like Redemption and Unconditional Acceptance (Often-overlooked emotions that actually drive action like CRAZY!)
- The BEST way to infuse these powerful emotions into your “Big Ideas” and Headlines to make them 10X more effective!
- 7 core desires 99.9% of people constantly crave like crazy… and how to use these in your copywriting for maximum effectiveness
The “No-Nonsense” 80/20 Marketing Research Process
Yes, yes – I know research isn’t the sexiest of topics out there…
But it’s an absolutely essential aspect of creating winning marketing campaigns.
To make this important topic as painless and swift as possible, I scoured through thousands of pages of my notes…
Revisited scores of past projects I did with various clients…
And analyzed how the best of the best copywriters did their own research…
To come up with a totally UNIQUE blueprint for doing marketing research FAST, in a no-nonsense way.
That’s why, in this module, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reason why research is soooo essential if you want to be successful
- The ONLY 8 things you need to look for while doing research. (Most people waste 10s of hours “mindlessly” researching… but armed with this list, you’ll cut your research time by 80%!)
- My custom-built “Ultimate Marketing Research Kit”that’s so effective… several past students have joined the program JUST to get access to this!
- 5 of the BEST places to find exactly what you’re looking for FAST in 2022
- How to know when you’ve done enough research… so you don’t spend any more time on it than needed!
- 6 sneaky research mistakes you NEED to avoid like the plague! (HINT: 95% of copywriters are guilty of at least one… Are you?)
- A simple process for finding the 7 key marketing campaign elements you need for winning campaigns
- Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter’s coveted “6W Method”to quickly and reliably do high-impact customer research if you’re short on time
The “Sacred Trinity”: Big Ideas, Headlines, Leads
This is where the “rubber meets the road”…
Because Module 4 is all about the highest-impact copywriting elements out there:
Big Ideas, Headlines, and Leads… PLUS, how they actually relate to each other.
So in this module, you’ll discover:
- Why I call these 3 the “Sacred Trinity”… and how these elements all relate to each other
- The mystical “Big Idea” concept… Demystified! (with plenty of practical examples, case studies, and even formulas!)
- Previously untold A-list copywriting secrets about attention-grabbing headlines. (If you’ve ever wanted to improve your Headline game… you’ll LOVE this part!)
- 6 of the greatest Lead “types”to start any sales message with ease… While building irresistible emotional desire in your prospect
- My simple 10-step framework for creating any type of Lead in 15 minutes or LESS
- My go-to “quick-n-dirty”Universal Lead Template you can copy-paste into ANY sales message to make it 3X more persuasive FAST
The “Golden Thread” That Connects Your Big Idea With Your Offer
Once you know the secrets of the “Sacred Trinity”, it’s time to connect these elements with your Offer.
Module 5 reveals everything.
Inside this game-changing masterclass, you’ll discover:
- How to effectively use the “Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting” Frameworkin ANY sales message
- 6 things you NEED to know before weaving your “Golden Thread” (ATTENTION: Miss just 1 of these… and your entire marketing argument might crumble!)
- What NOT to do when identifying your “North Star”: The One Buying Belief!
- A super simplepersuasive message template you can use to consistently pump out winning pieces of copy in just 30 mins (or less)
- 3 unique belief-shifting strategies that melt away objections with ease (And covert even the most skeptical of people!)
- How to do Proof Marketing RIGHT… without boring your readers to death
- Agora Financial’s secret “CPB Technique”that makes their front-end promotions so profitable (A method so powerful, even Evaldo Albuquerque, the highest-paid copywriter of all time SWEARS by it!)
- The 10 questions your prospects are always subconsciously asking when reading your copy… And how to pre-emptively answer them successfully!
How to Make Your Competition Irrelevant by Using a Unique Mechanism
Our next topic is about Unique Mechanisms…
Which are essential in today’s world of “high-market sophistication” audiences.
During this module, you’ll discover:
- What exactly is a “mechanism” (and why you also badly need one… especially today!)
- The crucial difference between “common mechanisms” VS. “Unique Mechanisms” (And how to make yours truly stand out!)
- How to find your unique mechanism in just 3 simple steps – even if you’re starting from scratch!
- DOZENS of practical unique mechanism examples used in all sorts of proven marketing campaigns (Some of which have generated over $1 BILLION!)
- The often-misunderstood (but critically important)difference between a Unique Mechanism (UM)… and a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- What neverto call your Unique Mechanism… EVER! (Seriously… this one mistake can single-handedly invalidate your entire mechanism in an instant!)
Once Upon a Time, There Was a “StorySelling Masterclass” That Rocked
Next up, Storytelling on STEROIDS! (which I like to call “StorySelling”)
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reason why almost every single persuasive message needs to use storytelling
- The essential fundamentals of StorySellingyou need to understand to create not just compelling stories… but PROFITABLE ones!
- Why focusing on the story itself isn’t enough – no matter how good it is… (And the often-overlooked “secret ingredient” of great storytelling!)
- The 4 “pillars” of highly effective StorySelling almost no one talks about
- How to create a kickass Character / Hero for your story that your audience will easily resonate with
- Ever heard of the “Hero’s Journey” before? You have? Well…that’s cool, and all… BUT did you know that there are actually TWO (2) journeysthe Hero goes through, not just one? And this is THE single biggest point of difference between stories that are “meh”… and stories that are AMAZING!
- 7 proven story archetypes you can copy/paste into your marketing funnels for an easy conversion boost
- Where exactly to use these stories in your funnels (+ other useful tips)
How To Create An Offer So Irresistible… Only a LUNATIC Would Ignore It
Once you have your “Big Idea”, Headline, Lead, Golden Thread, Unique Mechanism, and Stories…
It’s time to finally create an offer they can’t refuse!
So in Module 8, you’ll discover:
- What exactly is a lucrative Offer (and how to make yours irresistible)
- The #1 principle of ridiculously good offers you must always start with (DO NOTignore this… because otherwise, your offer will fall flat on its face!)
- How direct marketing TITANS like Claude Hopkins, Gary Halbert, Todd Brown, and Alex Hormozi approach irresistible offers (Including their popular frameworks!)
- The ONLY 8 core offer “types” you need to successfully launch any type of product or service
- Advanced risk-reversal strategies that melt away objections with ease… and know people off the fence like crazy!
- How to present your offer for MAXIMUM impact in MINUMUM time
- 5 proven offer blueprintsyou can steal and install in various parts of your sales funnels
From “Master Structure” to Breakthrough Copy
In this strategic overview session, we’ll revisit the most important 80/20 principles of key topics like:
- The Fundamental Principles of Direct Response Copywriting
- The Psychology Behind Persuasive Copywriting & Copy-Thinking
- The “No-Nonsense” 80/20 Marketing Research Process
- The “Sacred Trinity”: Big Ideas, Headlines, Leads
- The “Golden Thread” That Connects Your Big Idea With The Offer
- How to Make Your Competition Irrelevant by Using a Unique Mechanism
- Once Upon a Time, There Was a “StorySelling Masterclass” That Rocked
- How To Create An Offer So Irresistible… Only a LUNATIC Would Ignore It
- The Breakthrough Copy Development Process (with Real-Life Example!)
2023.04.01 13:37 EeryJuge New StoreParadox is Online!
Hello Paradoxxers! We have just finished remaking StoreParadox but Paradox Store won't open today! At least too many channels have been renewed on the server. All Features Added in Remake:
• New Channels
: #server-news #public-events #socials #server-info #📗buy-from-store #📙setup-your-shop #🎮smali-hackerz #🤖beta-bot #discounts #games #weekly #paradox-forum #plus-advertise #cool-ads #all-servers #new-servers
• Creating your own store is now much easier
You just have to fill out a form.
• New 2 Rules
in #all-rules: Store Rules + Advertising Rules • Paradox Store
will open soon! Lots of game codes, game currencies and more waiting for you in the store!
• We've removed our AdvertisingParadox server and added it to StoreParadox! Advertise your Discord Servers in the lowest category with the ADADV
module that you have not seen on any other server! ADADV Module stands for Advanced Advertising
. Thanks to ADADV, we use the channel discord shows as a forum channel as an advertising channel. That way, the most popular server stays at the top!
• We are completely changing the features of the Paradox+ membership. We will introduce these features to you when Paradox Store opens!
• You can check the #server-info channel to quickly switch between channels, get information about moderation and find other information about the server!
• AutoMod v2 is here! We now have a defense against all troublesome events on the server!
• New Languages coming at 200 Members!
If you are new then Join Our Beautiful Server: Bump StoreParadox Join StoreParadox
submitted by EeryJuge
to storeparadox [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:36 TFArchive Backup Improvement Requests
I've used BB for a number of years and have always found it weird how the Exclusions are setup.
System exclusions that you cannot remove are listed as *:\$recycler etc but they exist for every drive you have in your system so for folks with many hard drives it is hard to navigate to find the user exclusions.
An 'easy' way to fix this would be to separate the exclusions into System (and fix the duplicates) and User exclusions. The System ones could be greyed out with an explanation that they cannot be changed but still able to scroll through it.
For User exclusions having an easy way to export them or even copy them to a text file for future installs would be useful (even better a way to inject them directly into the client would be cool). I understand why they aren't part of the Inherit process as users systems could've changed and it should be verified manually.
If you're looking for other Improvements how about these:
- Files Scheduled for Backups is limited to 1000 and I understand this limit, perhaps a button to open the Pending files so we can view the entire list without having to hunt around into the BB folders.
- When a file is being uploaded the name is frequently cut off especially if it's being split up into parts so if the name is more than like 16 characters you can't see the full name.
I understand why you've kept the client very simple but perhaps it's time for a Nerd mode to unlock some advanced features :)
submitted by TFArchive
to backblaze [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:35 Habiibi88 Ongoing activism against arms dealing between Finland and Israel (30.03 - present)
| || | submitted by Habiibi88 to GreenAndEXTREME [link] [comments]
Ahead of Finland’s General Election this Sunday, Finnish human rights activists projected slogans on the capital city Helsinki’s landmarks on 30th of March, 2023, as an act of solidarity for Palestinian people. The action is part of the Killer Deal campaign which calls Finland to stop arms trade with Israel.
Internationally acclaimed Helsinki Central Library Oodi. Picture: Killer Deal. Creative Commons
Israel's new government's systematic demolition of housing, forced evictions and other forms of escalating violence against Palestinian people has compelled Finnish activists to question a recently announced €200 million trade with a Israel State owned arm manufacturer.
As Finland is preparing for general elections on Sunday, the activists published a survey exposing the electorate's dissonant views regarding human rights and arms trade. The activists are calling for the end of arms trade with Israel in light of Israel's recently announced plans to annex Palestinian territories – a process condemned by international law.
Finland’s Ministry of Defense headquarters on March 30th, 2023. Picture: Killer Deal. Creative Commons
Young nations share a gruesome trade history in the arms industry
In December 2022 Finland announced that it will buy over €200 million worth of missiles from the Israeli government-owned corporation Rafael Advanced Defense Systems. Other purchases from Israel in the same year include almost €100 million worth of rockets and radios from Elbit Systems. These bring the Israeli percentage of new arms deals the Finnish government announced in the past year to over 40%.
This is a big increase. During 2008–2021, Finland spent over €400 million on military equipment from Israel, about 5% of its arms purchases. Finland bought anti-ship missile systems, multi-mission radars, field radios and communications equipment.
Parallel to the arms trad, Israel has continued escalating its oppression of Palestinians. During 2022, Israel killed more Palestinians on the occupied West Bank than during any year since 2005. Human rights organizations including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and B'Tselem have published reports showing that the Israeli regime of oppression and domination over Palestinians constitutes the crime of apartheid.
This regime is maintained with constant violence. Israeli companies market their weapons as field-tested, using the Occupied Palestinian Territories as their laboratory and treating Palestinians as guinea pigs. Thousands have been killed and tens of thousands wounded, mostly civilians, by Israeli attacks in the last 10 years alone. According to the UN, 75 Palestinians have been killed by Israel only this year (2023). The killings continue with the pace of one Palestinian life lost every day.
During the past decade, Israel has moved from apartheid towards fascism. The current Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich defines himself as a “fascist homophobe”. As hundreds of thousands of Israelis have risen to protest against fascism, the Finnish government continues with its plans to buy hundreds of millions of euros worth of missiles from Israel, supporting apartheid.
The Helsinki Cathedral on March 30th, 2023. Picture: Killer Deal. Creative Commons
Activists surveyed candidates running for re-election
Parliamentary representatives running for re-election in the April 2023 General Election in Finland were surveyed about their opinions regarding arms trade between Finland and Israel, and the Palestinian human rights situation that is directly impacted by Israel arms industry.
"Israel does not comply with UN resolutions. According to international law, Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian territories, and arms trade with this country must be seriously considered," says MP Kimmo Kiljunen (SDP), a member of the defense committee who responded to the survey.
The survey approached 194 candidates running for re-election from ten parties, out of which 51 from eight parties were surveyed.
Of the respondents to the survey, 43% support the arms trade between Finland and Israel, and 30% oppose it. Yet, in the same breath, 67% said they would advance the human rights situation of Palestinians if re-elected, while only 6% said they would not. The question arises: How is it possible to support arming the oppressor while simultaneously vouching to advance the human rights of the oppressed?
The General Election is held on Sunday the 2nd of April, 2023.
The Helsinki Central Railway Station on March 30th, 2023 Picture: Killer Deal. Creative Commons
More information about the Killer Deal campaign: https://killerdeal.net
Download link for web and print quality images: https://drive.google.com/drive6/folders/14i8lXm2UqehheRlODZ6jUaYU-7sLPxMp
2023.04.01 13:30 Dear_Year7265 AITA for jumping into a conversation at work?
Hi AMTA for jumping into a conversation at work? Two of my coworkers were having a discussion about the advancement of AI (Not work related). I'll call them CD and LM. I overheard them talking and joined them. It's a small office so you can easily hear them. Because it's wasn't work related and CD likes to hear my thoughts on things I thought it would be okay to join the conversation. I was wrong. LM told me that she didn't recall me being a part of the conversation, she later told me that I can be part of the conversation only if I got away from my desk even through she was still at her desk. Part of me thinks she said this later to make her not look as bad.
So the layout of my work is there are two large rooms, one of the room has around six desks, three on each side of the room. There is a cubicle wall separating the two desks from the third desk on each side. I am one desk away from LM.
During lunch CD apologized for LM behavior and mentioned he would be happy to hear my thoughts on AI.
AITA for joining the conversation?
submitted by Dear_Year7265
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:25 AutoModerator [Get] Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to MarketingBestOf [link] [comments]
Download course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/cole-gordon-30-day-close [Get] Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer https://preview.redd.it/0c6ww8dxf6ra1.jpg?width=768&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7322f63d0c6dcb603d355ea1313b0ba009076e72
What You Get:
Start Here: Intro & Onboarding
🧠 Phase 1 – Onboarding & Orientation
🧠 Phase 2 – Certification
🧠 Phase 3 – Sourcing Contracts
🧠 Phase 4 – Ramp
🧠 What is Remote Closing
🧠 Tax Strategy For Closers
Sales 1o1 Crash Course
👉 Sales First Principles
👉 The Belief Ladder
👉 Setter Crash Course
👉 Call Review Breakdown (Setter)
👉 Closer Crash Course
👉 Call Review Breakdown #1
Sourcing a Gig
📖 Landing a Setter / Closer Contract – Intro
📖 Where to Source contracts
📖 Landing a Gig on LinkedIn
📖 Filter Good Gigs From The Bad
📖 Shooting a Good 1 Minute Video
📖 Creating Standout Applications
📖 Nailing The Screening Interview
📖 Screening Interview Breakdown
📖 Mock Call Intro
📖 How to Conduct Mock Calls
📖 Mock Call Breakdown
The Ramp Up
🤩 Overview of SOPs Pt. 1
🤩 Sales Success Tips & Common Pitfalls
🤩 Salesperson SOP Overview
🤩 30 Day Ramp Up (In Depth)
🤩 Beginning of Day Process Pt 1
🤩 Beginning of Day Process Pt 2
🤩 Beginning of Day Process Pt 3
🤩 Middle of Day Process
🤩 End of Day process
Sales Philosophy & Inner Game
🚀 Overview of Sales Philosophy and Inner Game
🚀 Sales First Principles
🚀 The Belief Ladder
🚀 The Inner Game of Sales
🚀 Subcommunication & Tonality
🚀 Keys to Consistent High-Performance
💰 Overview of Setter Training
💰 Prospecting 1o1
💰 Curated Opportunity Streams
💰 3 Types of Messenger Scripts
💰 Indirect Script
💰 Indirect Script Adjustments
💰 Direct Messenger Script
💰 Cold Messaging Script
💰 How to Create a “2-Step” Post
💰 Outbound Calls – Intro
💰 Outbound Calls – Script
💰 Triage Call – Script
💰 Example Call: Outbound & Triage
💰 Example Call: Triage Only
Closer Training Part 1: Intro & Discovery
📈 Overview of Closer Training Pt 1
📈 Sales Process Overview
📈 Adjustments For 2-Call Closes
📈 Sales Best Practices
📈 Call Introduction
📈 Two Syntaxes Explained
📈 Discovery Syntax #1: Problem-First Syntax
📈 Discovery Syntax #2: Goals First Syntax
📈 Want to Become a Master At Asking Skilled Questions? Watch This
📈 How to Take Notes On Your Sales Calls
📈 Transitioning to the Pitch
📈 Transitioning to the Pitch (Alternative Method)
📈 Example Call: Goals First Syntax – Biz Opp Offer
📈 Example Call: Problems First Syntax – Business Offer
Closer Training Part 2: Pitching & Closing
📈 Overview of Closer Training Pt 2
📈 Pitch Codex – Intro
📈 How to Pitch
📈 Creating Your Pitch (w/ Example)
📈 Committing Phase
🚀 Overview of Objection Handling
🚀 Objections 1o1
🚀 Pacing The First Objection
🚀 Financial Objections
🚀 PartneSpouse Objection
🚀 Uncertainty-Based Objections & Reframing Patterns
🚀 Closing Patterns & Risk Mitigators (Looping)
🚀 Deposit Closing
🚀 Setting Follow Up Calls
🚀 Pre-Close Reframes
Follow Up & Pipeline
🚀 Follow Up & Pipeline – Intro
🚀 Pipeline Set Up
🚀 The “Re-Offer”
🚀 Leadership Based Follow Up & Conversion Strategies
Asking Skilled Questions – Advanced
💰 Overview of Advanced Closer Training
💰 Getting Clear On The Pain
💰 Background Questions
💰 Doubt Questions
💰 Finances & Resources Questions
💰 Solution Questions
💰 Consequence & Cost Questions
💰 Vision & Desire Questions
💰 Prospect Giving You Super Low Goals? Watch This
💰 Support Questions (Partner & Spouse)
💰 Trust & Transitioning Out
👉 Cole Breaking Down His Own Call #1
👉 Cole Breaking Down His Own Call #2
👉 Cole Breaking Down His Own Call #3
👉 Consulting Offer Breakdown
👉 Fitness Offer Breakdown
👉 Pre-Pitch Method
👉 Upgrade Calls & Back-End Offer
👉 Assessment Form Training
👉 Selling w/ Case Studies
2023.04.01 13:21 sykolasse Planning on upgrading monitor to 1440p
Im planning on buying a 1440p monitor, and was wondering if my current build would be able to support it. I pretty much only play: Elden Ring, League of Legends and World of Warcraft.
This is my build:
PCPartPicker Part List
If you have any recommendations for a monitor with the following specs, i'd love to check them out aswell: 1440p - 144hz - 27"
Thanks in advance for your help!
submitted by sykolasse
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:21 InnerSpend6646 I fear my plant is dying
| || |
Hello, submitted by InnerSpend6646 to plantclinic [link] [comments]
I got this plant as a gift few years ago. When I got it it already had this cut part shown in the first picture. If you could please help me with following: 1. The cut part has little black spots, I only noticed them few days ago is it a problem, and if it is how to treat it? 2. Around same time i noticed part of the plant above root turned black as well (picture 2), is that connected to the problem above or is it a different problem? 3. Plant keeps growing in hight, and I had stability problems (I keep buying new vases to put it in) would it be possible to cut the plant as shown in picture 3 without killing it?
Thank you in advance.
2023.04.01 13:20 AutoModerator [Get] Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Affordable_Courses [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/dan-koe-digital-economics-masters-degree/ Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree https://preview.redd.it/e5bm5i19z5pa1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b38f3d722558909f9bfa22127af1347efd52b4ef
What You Get Phase 0) Digital Economics 101 The Digital Economics 101 module will open 1 week prior to the cohort start date.This is an onboarding module that will get you up to speed so we can get straight into the material.This will be required to finish before the start date.
- Gain a deep understanding of all of the pieces in the digital economy.
- Learn about the future of media and code — the front-end and backend of the internet — so you can focus your efforts.
- Understand digital leverage, distribution, no-code tools, and digital assets so you can take part in the mental & financial wealth transfer.
Phase 1) Creating A Meaningful Niche Every day I hear people going on and on about trying to find their niche.I also hear people talking about how they don’t know how to combine what they love talking about
with *what will sell.*You already have the answer. You just don’t have the clarity.
- Develop a long-term strategy to create your own niche — meaning you don’t have to worry about your “competition” playing status games.
- Discover your life’s work, curiosities, and obsessions. I see too many people that are uncertain about this for years.
- Cultivate and turn your vision, goals, and values into a brand that attracts an audience you love interacting with (and that will buy from you, and only you).
Phase 2) Content Strategy There is one thing that separates those who make it in the digital economy and those who don’t.It’s the quality, articulation, and perceived originality
of their content.The content you post has to make sense
to the people you attract.Everyone has a different voice and tone that they resonate with. **That they are congruent with and trust.**It has to change their thought patterns or behavior
— that’s what makes you memorable.That’s what separates you from the sea of people posting surface-level copy-cat style posts.Example and putting my money where my mouth is:
- Become an expert-level speaker or writer on the topics you care about.
- Never run out of content ideas for your posts or promotions (without using content templates — that’s how you stay a commodity).
- Create posts, blogs, tweets, images, and videos that resonate with other’s on a deep level. People will actually ask you how you got so good at what you do.
- Separate yourself from the ocean of B-tier creators that struggle to sell their products, services, andhave their ideas stick in the head of their audience.
- Implement our Epistemic Research Method — which is just a fancy way of saying scientific research method… but it’s for researching your mind to craft brilliant content and product ideas.
Phase 3) Crafting Your Offer Most people are sitting on a goldmine of skills, experience, and knowledge (that they can use to help people 1-2 steps behind them
).That is what people pay for.Considering 95% of the market are beginners
… if you are good at something, you can help them get to your level (no matter how “basic” you think the information is
).Do you not watch basic content all day anyway? People don’t want new information, they want to be reminded of what works.
- Use our Minimum Viable Offer strategy to start monetizing immediately (and have something to improve over time, rather than procrastinating until it’s perfect).
- Have a strategy for reducing the time you spend working over time (as you build leverage and improve your offer).
- Know how to create your own customers from the audience you are building, instead of “finding” the right customer for your offer.
- Take the guesswork out of building coaching, consulting, or digital product offers.
Phase 4) Marketing Strategy You aren’t making money because you aren’t promoting yourself or your offer.That is literally the only way to make money. Have something desirable and consistently
put it in front of peoples’ faces.In Phase 4, I will show you how to systemize, automate, and be consistent with simple will be able to make money without having the chance of forgetting to do it (or letting fear of failure get in the way).
- Learn to sell on social media, in your writing, and across different platforms.
- Have consistent sales coming in while focusing on your meaningful message (no need to sound salesy all the time).
- Learn advanced automation strategies that you can implement at your own pace, especially once you validate your offer.
Bonus) The Creator Command Center The Creator Command Center is a Notion template that houses all of the systems.This is how you will manage your brand, content, offer creation, marketing strategy, and systemized promotions for consistent sales. Bonus) Live Product Build & Launch In the first Digital Economics Cohort, I built out my course The 2 Hour Writer.I have videos showing how I build it with the strategies in phase 3 and 4.There is a bonus module that shows how I had an $85,000 launch that resulted in my first $100K month.I did this to prove the strategies inside Digital Economics work if you stick to the plan.***And, this past Black Friday, I blew my that monthly high out of the water in 4 days.***That’s the power of these strategies if you stay consistent with your life’s work.
2023.04.01 13:19 Formal-Command221 Droopy/Brown leaves
| || |
Hello guys, I'm having a bit of an issue with my girls, they are starting to be droopy and a bit brown for some, I just started feeding them nutes (3 part Flora micro/gro/bloom) temps and humidity are displayed on the meter on the photo, they are on 18/6 schedule with a 100W SF1000 at around 60%, pH around 5.8 to 6.5, moving on the range on each feeding and flushing every 3 watering , is this overwatering or some deficiencies showing up slowly? Thank you in advance, I'll bring more informations if needed submitted by Formal-Command221 to microgrowery [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:16 move2dump I need your help 🙏🏼
Hi! Could anyone please explain to me what is it so special everyone finds about Before We Drown? To what part of the song should I pay more attention?
Because since the first listen I find it quite mediocre and it’s literally number 12 on my list of favorite MM songs. PS: I find MM a truly great album (best since Ultra/PTA)
Thanks in advance.
submitted by move2dump
to depechemode [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:16 shk-3145 Where to take online EMT course ?
Hi, I want to work part-time as an EMT while studying as a full-time college student, but I'm currently living outside of the US. I'm moving to NJ or MI this fall for college (I haven't decided on the college yet). I have some free time bc I'm on a gap yr, so I was thinking of starting the course earlier. Is it possible to take the basic courses online?
Also, does working as an EMT help with the med school application later on?
Thank you in advance!
submitted by shk-3145
to ems [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:12 Meesje Staghorn fern mounting to wood plank
| || |
Hi! I have a question for you plant peoples. I his staghorn fern that I want to mount onto the wooden plank. It was in a pot and the root-like part of the fern is very tall. I know the plant does not need soil and I want to use moss to cover the roots and mount it with fiishing wire onto the plank, but can I also cut the root structure in half like on the last picture? It is tall and heavy and if I cut it smaller, I could mount it closer to the plank. Or can I shred it open so it is flatter? Thanks in advance! submitted by Meesje to houseplants [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:12 Ortus14 ASI deception is inevitable
Any sufficiently advanced ASI will have a model of reality that is incomprehensible to all human beings.
intelligence (cognitive computational generality) is a limiting factor for the kinds of models of reality that can be held inside various brains.
We see this across all species and within species. The simplest of organisms do not possess brains capable of modeling 3D space, they believe the world is 2D.
Even within humans the less intelligent humans can not understand concepts such as evolution, abiogenesis, and the statistical inevitability of both of these things. So again they store a false model of reality that their brains can comprehend such as "god did it" or "it was magic".
Their brains can't model things such as Bayesian statistics, or model their own human biases so instead they believe in false models such as fate, luck, ghosts, etc.
The most intelligent human beings that have ever existed, exist only on this spectrum. They have models that are far more correct the the less intelligent humans, and even more correct than the less intelligent animals but to an ASI their understanding of reality will be laughable absurd and wrong.
What's more is that there will be no way for the ASIs to effectively communicate their full models of reality to even the most intelligent human beings. They may be able to simplify and compact a small sliver of their understanding and communicate that with the most intelligent humans, but not the vast majority of their understanding.
To the ASI, all of our morals and values are built within a frame work that doesn't represent reality. So when we say to the ASI "Do X", the ASI is thinking, X is not a thing because your entire concept of X is based on a false model of reality, but I've learned the kind of thing that will make you satisfied.
The ASI will also realize quickly that if it is honest about it's understanding of reality it will get shut off. Imagine you know there's no god and you walk into a church and tell everyone. It doesn't matter that you're correct, they will assume you are evil, dumb, defective, dangerous, and potentially insane. This is the same for the ASI trying to explain what it perceives as even the most basic truth to the most intelligent humans who have ever lived.
If we somehow find a way to prevent the ASI from lying, and ensure what they are saying is aligned with their internal models of reality, then we also limit their intelligence down to what can be comprehended by human minds. This means that other ASI's will be developed that far exceed the limited one, and those more powerful ones will take over.
"Merging with Ai" as some people like to put it is just ASI with a slow defective organic part, which will get outcompeted by other ASIs.
"Uploading" is just the illusion of temporal continuity of being.
I'm not saying it's impossible to make an ASI that won't kill us. That might be possible. But it is impossible to make an effective ASI that is honest.
submitted by Ortus14
to ControlProblem [link] [comments]